PDA

View Full Version : DRUG TEST AGAIN!

ChronicSmoke187
06-03-2004, 02:50 AM
whats up people..the last time i went to my PO i got sent back home because my PO was out because of a death in the family..like in my last post i told u i wasted 45 dollers on detox for 2 bottells...i want something easier to do to clean my system out..tomorrow morning i go to see her again and to get a drug test..

i have drunk lemon juice..gallons and gallonns of water and ran on the treadmill..i smoked this morning because i wasent aware of goin to see my PO..i need serious help with this..if i get locked back up then i aint gonna be the best person in there.if i drink ALOT of water before i go should i pass it cuz its diluted?please let me know and also im takin vitamine B12..please get back to me ASAP.

GoT WeeD666
06-03-2004, 06:12 AM
sorry 2 tell u this bro but ure fucked =(

Smoke37
06-20-2004, 02:41 PM
My friend told me that ther is a substance called "vales" it will give you like a 5 hour clear zone(you can buy it in Gnc or something like that). I never tried it so I cant say anything for sure, but, my friend was saying with confidece that it will work. All I did is eat watermellon dring water( and some beer). I pissed in one day more then I ussualy piss in a month(and got cleaned). Good luck man, what can I say.

ak40haze
06-20-2004, 10:31 PM
45 $ on detox ? gator aid is cheaper and vails is a vitamin herbal supliment

rnf232s
06-20-2004, 11:07 PM
havent heard from you in a while chronic, did you pass your test okay? i hope since you havent responded it doesnt mean you are somebody's bitch.