PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Busted

Makaveli
08-17-2005, 03:42 AM
damn ya'll whats up. mann i just got busted the other night in houston for public intoxication of marijuana. here's what happend, me and my friend had just got finished smoking and just pulled into a Kroger's. we were just sittin in my car chillin and a fuckin cop car pulls up next to us and knocks onmy windows and says get out. then he slams my friend on the hood and his buddy does the same to me. i was fuckin surprised cuz i didn't know what we did. anyway he charges me with PI and my friend with possession. the funniest part was they had the K-9 unit there and didn't use it, but the cops searched my car and could find my pipe or my stash of dro. but now i gotta get a lawyer and all that shit so, anyone got any advice or had a PI for marijuana and know what i'm facing?
peace and be careful, even when your doing nothing they can still get you.

cannabuds
08-17-2005, 05:16 AM
probation and drug tests! probly drug classes too sorry :(

Makaveli
08-17-2005, 05:31 AM
fuck, i wanna keep smokin tho. maybe ill have a tight PO, doubt it with this precinct tho.

RedRainDrop
08-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Fuck those dumb cops,they dont know shit about weed, they are just brainwashed by the media, and government.

Makaveli
08-18-2005, 02:24 AM
damn right!! they're just fuckin tools mann.

Tholiak
08-24-2005, 08:40 PM
First off..your a fucken moron for Driving while Stoned...its people like you that Marijuana is still illegal.

Smoke it at Home..that way you dont put other people in danger in case your stoned mine decides to drive in the left lane

FloatNSmoke
08-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Get a good lawyer, and get off. Get a bad lawyer, & kiss your ass goodbye.

Makaveli
08-24-2005, 11:36 PM
THOLIAK SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PRICK. U DONT EVEN KNOW THE STORY. its people like you that get they ass beat beacuz they're dicks. plus everyone knows you can drive better stoned. so just shut the fuck up, smoke by yourself at home, and go and jack urself off.

Fattie
08-24-2005, 11:58 PM
I dont think you need a lawyer for a fucking intoxication charge lol. Probably fines and some rehab.

Splamo
08-30-2005, 06:46 PM
ya that sucks man. I have had my close encounters with the law. All those years on the track and cross country team pays off when you got to book it :D

Good smoking to all yall.

P.

Makaveli
08-31-2005, 01:21 AM
yeah just to update yall i got a lawyer for $150 to appear in court with me, but not for trial just to be there. im probably gonna take deffered judification with 3-6 months probation. and this is with or without piss tests. hopefully without, cuz damn i love smokin. but what pisses me off is that if it was a PI for alcohol it would be way less. my mom's friend's sister just got put in the hospital for alcohol poisioning and possible brain damage. i could smoke for a month straight and the only thing that would be hurtin is my wallet from all the bud and munchies i spent it on. oh well... FUCK THA SYSTEM!!! peace and ill try to keep ya'll updated.

andruejaysin
08-31-2005, 03:05 AM
It's a fine, pay it and be more careful next time. I know, the laws are fucked, but fuck 'em, I just finished a year probation, best high in the world, beating them at their own game.

Rezinator
09-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Makaveli,

Man yeah unfortunately the smartest thing is to roll with it, dude.

Depending on how long you knew your pal there, I would definitely not be letting anybody push me into being a hero.

I mean, Dude. You are in Texas. Keep in mind who it is all those judges are all showing off to. No offense.

And even though Tholiak could chill his attitude some, fact is the cops are probably going to say they saw you guys tokinâ?? up as you drove by them however many blocks back.

Or for all we know here about it, your bud there might have been under surveilance for quite a while before the bust or before he knew you for all you know.

So... uhm maybeâ??s a good time to practice chillinâ?? whenever next person starts pushing your buttons. â??Cause theyâ??re gonna try, yâ??know.

Weâ??re pullin for ya but shit man, all you can do is go withit like AndrueJasin said. Sounds like Texas is goin easier than they used to so count yer blessinâ??s bro. Coulda been worse. And yeah, drivin high is probably not a good idea - particulalry if you have a passenger and are talkin about deep shit or whatever. My driving is always worse the minute I have a passenger whoâ??s asking me shit

LightGreen
09-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Dog thats fucked up good luck with thats shit keep us updated

IrieInSocal
09-11-2005, 05:01 AM
STOP scaring this fuckin kid people. PI is NOTHING its a FUCKING ticket for christ sakes. The MOST will get it drug testin for 6 months and a couple of drug classes. Dude seriously, dont freak out or let these fuckin morons freak you out either, its not like there gnna lock you up. They really dont give a shit about some punk kid doing EXACTLY what everyone else has done. You know its harder to find people that have never smoked than people that have smoked. Ur fine dont trip and a lawyer? A lawyer for what??! hahah that makes me laugh

beachguy in thongs
09-11-2005, 05:48 AM
A lawyer will talk to the D.A. and get a lesser charge, hopefully. I've never used one for marijuana, I just hoped the judge liked me. 10 weeks, turned into 11 because my final test had .14 ng of THC, of classes where a bunch of de-generates talked about drugs. It wasn't bad, except I traveled every week to come back to the class because I wanted to stay with a girl three and a half hours away.

Euphoric
09-11-2005, 06:44 AM
oi tokin one to ya bro :cool: good luck

Makaveli
09-11-2005, 09:38 AM
thanks guys. i really appreciate the support. i got busted in seabrook, texas and im now livin at U of H downtown Houston so shouldn't be fuckin with seabrook now. i find out my judgement on Tues. and will keep you guys updated. thanks again for pullin for me, hopefully i'll be able to smoke on tues. night but if not ill just hold on and keep the fight on by keeping the legalization of marijuana alive. peace everybody.