PDA

View Full Version : my Vaporize vs my bong

lowendblunt
08-15-2005, 03:18 PM
ok peeps, I want to share my vap experience with ya. I went to a Vap party at my brothers crib last week( he bought a volcano) and the high was different, it was extremely clean, that's the only way to describe it, a squeaky clean high, not stronger, but believe me it was better than taking a bong hit. Peeps were lined up to take hits off that thing!! I've had vap once before but it was wooden box kind of thing ( think he called it a vapor brothers) and it was ok at best not as good as volcanos though, they are worth the rep they have!! so I decided it was time for me to step up to a vap also , but I cant afford a volcano , I went to my local head shop "secrets" and after much discussion about different vaps decided on a Vapir one.

Here's where it got interesting: I hated this thing. $150 bucks,and I couldn't even get the damn thing to work right. I would feel a lil something when I heated the dro up in the chamber and inhaled at a temp of 300 F but not too much I was very dissapointed and even called the store back to see if I could get a refund. the guy told me to go max temp ( which is 400 F) and inhale.

I took his advice( cuz a refund was out of the question once it's used) and WOW what a difference the temp makes!!! first i packed the chamber a bit more full roughly half. then I went to max temp and I could finally taste the vapor( like mint )and see it. it took like 5 minutes then all the sudden I could feel it everywhere. the best way to truly describe a vapir one hit is this: your high is CRYSTAL clear. colors and shit stand out big time. After playing around with the temp I found that 350 F was perfect for heating the dro just right, It was oh so niceeeee. vaps takes longer to set up , but if you dont mind the wait( its worth it) you will be in for a pleasant experience!! this vapir one is not as efficient as the volcano( you do lose some vapor changing the bags so you gotta be careful) and it has no stand to sit in so you have to hold it.

Overall the volcano is just better hands down!! BUT if you can't afford the money , this is a REALLY good second choice. it's a good way to enjoy your dro. hands down better than my bong or my pipe. plus it don't smell like weed so I can vap and go to a movie without wondering if anybody can smell it.This vap wont replace my bong for a quick slamin buzz, but it's definitely going to enhance my high when I want to be super relaxed ...especially in public!!!!