PDA

View Full Version : HELP HELP HELP

Bong Tokin Alcoholic
08-13-2005, 06:47 AM
Yes, I have a probation question.

May 15th I went to court and I was guilty of 5th degree assault for stabbing someone with a pen. I was to complete many things by June 22nd (rougly 9 days from today.) They gave me a UA around May 15th and I tested well above the cutoff.

Here is what I have left.

16 Hours Community Service
3 Drug Counseling Meetings
Seek and Secure therapy

That is all. My drug counseling meetings are every monday so this monday, thats where I will be. By the 22nd, I will have one meeting that very day and one meeting one week from that day.

My STS Community Service with 16 hours is going to be for the most part done. In 6 hours, I have to wake up and serve 8 hours of that meaning I will have 8 hours left.

Seek and Secure Therapy, I will have had my third session with this one dude. So that is done.

Now, my question is, I have done the therapy condition. I will be done with community service by the court day. All that will remain is four hours of drug classes. What will the judge do? Will he let me off early? Will he assign another court date? Will he allow my probation officer to write a note clearing me of probation?

Seriously. I HAVE NOT TOKED IN FOUR MONTHS. I AM A SAD AND DESPERATE MAN HERE PEOPLE! Not kidding either. I want to toke so bad I have dreamed about it every night in the last few weeks and I went out and bought myself a new glass peice two days ago for the upcoming leaving of probation.

ANY advice will be GREATLY appreciated from one stoner to another. Sorry I posted this in recreational as well.

somebody someone
08-15-2005, 12:03 PM
you stabbed someone? whats wrong with you

FloatNSmoke
08-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Better get some vaseline too. Big Bubba will be waiting in your cell for you.

death of sXe
10-02-2005, 12:35 AM
my condolences to your situation..

but hey..look on the bright side..you can feel like some sort of cannabis christ, a matyr if you will. thats if you like to indulge in delusions. like me! weee

just keep in mind, your mind is more evolved than theirs.
you are right. they are wrong!
and when cannabis is legalized (which is only a matter of time) u can look back on this and say hey...i fought the good fight. those idiots tried to break me but couldnt.
toke on!

death of sXe
10-02-2005, 12:36 AM
oh... i thought you didnt stab someone.

moral of the story: read the post before you start spewing