PDA

View Full Version : what kind of weed would this be?

nancyrenee
05-31-2004, 05:09 AM
Ok. I've been smoking this indoor bud for about a week now. The dealer never told me the name. Well I never asked really. But it gets me more fucked up than I've ever been. It's buds are Probably 5 inches long and about 2-3 inches wide. It's covered in crystals. And it's fuzzy as hell. Hardly any seeds. I didn't see any. He didn't press it. Also it's sticky as hell. It also has pretty long red hairs as well as the fuzz all over the thing. Any suggestions? Oh yeah and it smells like some funky, skunky shit mixed with mint. Very minty smell.

Proof
05-31-2004, 11:33 AM
Iv had some of that from around my area smoke smells a lot different its very nice smoke though, u in the uk or usa?

thcbongman
05-31-2004, 12:09 PM
uh it's dank. Many strains look very similar and you couldn't tell it apart unless you are a very experienced grower.

king cola
05-31-2004, 12:48 PM
to me it sounds like nice skunk with a hint of mint, like thcbongman said u would have to be a pro strain identifyer to work out what it is, try a strain base index, but its very unlikely u will ever find what it is, sounds nice though!

nancyrenee
05-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah. It definately has a strong minty smell. Smells so nice. I smoked it with a friend of mine. We both smoke on a regular basis. And we got so fucked up off of just one bowl. And it's so sticky. After I packed the bowl I could press my fingers together and they would stick. Damn. I'm still a little fucked up today. I keep forgetting what I'm doing and stuff. I burnt up my pot pie :mad:

sawleaf
06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
Like THCbongman said it would be hard to tell the exact strain. Lots of dealers don't seem to know shit about what they are selling. Only that it's "good shit". Definately sounds like good bud though, but from your description it could be a thousand different types as well. Happy tokin!

david420
06-01-2004, 01:29 AM
post a pic

nancyrenee
06-01-2004, 02:52 AM
I'll take a pic later on in the week. All I have right now is a web cam. I have a couple pics of some smaller buds I got from this dealer. But they didn't have a STRONG minty smell. Not nearly as sticky. But still kickass bud. Here they are. Yeah check out my cryptkeeper doll in the background. He's kickass. lol. But this last bud I got "not the ones in the pic" is not pressed.

DrGonzo
06-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Looks like good shit there nancyrenee. I'd recommend keeping the seeds (if you can actually find any)...if its as good as you say it is, then a couple of plants would be a great idea. But I won't tell you to do anything, cause its probably illegal or something dumb like that.

nancyrenee
06-01-2004, 11:30 PM
There are no seeds! I cannot find one seed. Anyway the guy said it was called Jack Russell. Anyone know about this type? All I know is it's the best weed i've ever tasted/smoked. He says it's his own personal home grown. But since I'm such a good friend he shares it with me. The prices are 40/80. 80 for a quarter.

hydro420
06-02-2004, 02:45 AM
it could be hydro. I have heard of this stuff around here. We just call it nugg.

Creeper
08-07-2004, 09:54 PM
thats definitely not hydro lol

rnf232s
08-07-2004, 11:11 PM
There is no way in the world to tell if bud is hyrdo or not by looking at it. The only thing hydro is a method of growing. So many people think hydro means that it is potent shit. If you break the word itself down you will realize that you have no clue what you are talking about. Hydro means water and ponics means to work with. Working with water. It is just a method of growing with a soilless medium. Get your facts straight to whoever calls potent bud hydro.

pofacedhoe
08-13-2004, 03:35 PM
There is no way in the world to tell if bud is hyrdo or not by looking at it. The only thing hydro is a method of growing. So many people think hydro means that it is potent shit. If you break the word itself down you will realize that you have no clue what you are talking about. Hydro means water and ponics means to work with. Working with water. It is just a method of growing with a soilless medium. Get your facts straight to whoever calls potent bud hydro.

Thank you for slicing through the bullshite
Idmu the uk gov. drug testing body claims the the most potent samples it has analysed always come from organically grown plants. hydroponics is effective but the idea that this nutrient regime will increase the potency of the plants genetics is stupid. the potency of the plants is mostly genetic and for how long theyve been left to mature.Its an expression of their phenotype not their grow medium ;its just one criteria in a long list for optimal growth and potency which includes lighting and temperature of environment.

some people are a little dim and we mustnt make fun

KillaBuzz
08-13-2004, 07:28 PM
well eryone seemz ta say itz hydro so it mist b good, well there wrong. the last 2 postz r right, first ov all therez no way ta tell if itz been grown hydroponicly(sp?). n even if it wuz, that aint sayin anythin good er bad neccessarily. itz kinda hard 2 tell frum the picz but it lookz more like the average outdoor 2 me. there iz also no way fer anyone on here ta say theve had the same weed based on a description ov the hair colourz and the crystalz n shit. sure yer bud mite look the same but i bet u it aint.
if i can get a cam i'll take a pic ov sum real colourful budz my buddy'z packin.

roll it up
08-13-2004, 11:42 PM
looks like good bud.how much did u get?

Sensi Super Skunk
08-14-2004, 12:22 AM
She was banned a few months ago.

KillaBuzz
08-14-2004, 01:12 AM
woh...never noticed the date on the first postz

roll it up
08-14-2004, 01:46 AM
how do u get banned and y?

Sensi Super Skunk
08-14-2004, 01:51 AM
When someone say's (types) something offensive to someone. You'll usaully get a warning from one of the moderators warning you of what you've done and if happens again...you're gone.

llamaman666
08-14-2004, 08:44 AM
To all of the peple saying thas "hydro", "dro" or anything like that, it means nothing!! It just is growing without soil in a nutrient rich water based solution, it is faster, but creates, if anything, worse bud, and a smaller yield without a doubt to outdoor and even soil indoor, it's just faster.

roll it up
08-14-2004, 05:22 PM
true it is just faster,but sometimes it depends on the situation and the experiience of the grower.i agree,soil grown weed is ten times better,but in the right situation,hydro growing can be better becuz u are providing everything right off the bat,optimal conditions.its jus faster.but id rather take the time with soil grown weed,and have better quality then having a dro plant and having less quality

llamaman666
08-15-2004, 09:33 AM
u said it r.i.u.

RedRainDrop
08-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Nancy, who cares what kind of weed it is! Just SAvor the flavor, smoke the dope, Het high, have fun with it! Looks very potent to me!

YES
08-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Jack Russel, Ive heard of that. I have this great book called Spliffs. Its a potheads bible. It has all kinds of hash and weed indentifacation and tons of other cool stuff.

Jack russel is in my book i think.