PDA

View Full Version : marijuana smoke in kids?

babygirl
08-12-2005, 04:23 PM
My sis has a toddler and she smokes a lot in her house... the kid has had rsv and has a weakened immune system and always has a lung infection or having to get breathing treatments.. can her smoking pot be irritating his lung? Im just curious for his sake since she denies smoking anything to his doctor and they keep running tests to see why hes always having breathing problems
:( :confused:

partyguy420
08-12-2005, 09:40 PM
dude... my dad use to hot box me all the time when i was a baby.... and i turnd out just fine.... but it may be possible that he woll smoke pot when he gets older.... becuz all of my friends have parents that hot boxed or smoked infront of there kids.... and we think that maybe that its why we smoke pot

cyberbud
08-12-2005, 10:51 PM
yeah man its not good doin it in front of kids theyl usually follow suit, it cant be doin any good for his lung, your sis shouldnt lie to the drs..? lol.. its a baby, it breathes oxygen and anythin in the air like we do,, smaller yungs... smoke in the air.. arsenic.. cyanide.. formeldahyde (cant even spellit) u get the drift. even adults who dont puff can get lite headed in a pot filled room.. specially skunk.

tylerkane
08-13-2005, 08:44 AM
TURNED OUT FINE?!?!?
:) :) :)
Only failed Freshmen year, which was easier than middle school, and you are like borderline retarded...

gjayde
08-13-2005, 10:20 AM
NO NO NO NO NO Dont FUCK with your fucken furture
stupid ass

4Lyfe
08-13-2005, 11:09 AM
Sounds to me like shes smoking in front of him way to much if he has a lung infection. If I were her, I would smoke pot in the bathroom or somewhere he can't get to. Smoking near him isnt gonna help at all. Just common sense.

ezjim
08-13-2005, 06:25 PM
unless she is blowing the smoke directly into his face there should be no problem..dust and mold are harder on the lungs than a lil bit of second hand weed smoke

cyberbud
08-13-2005, 09:32 PM
oh have hav u experimented? lol..

everyones different, some ppl die from peanuts...

common sense says all these 'lil bits' of differnt stuf add up to a bigger thing..

its a BABY.

if someone cant stop smokin around it their being weak n ignorant, no disrespect to anyone its just true, and i cant say i havnt done it myself but not now. vicious circles is why the world is so effd up. lol

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
08-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Dont smoke around a kid period. Esp with toddlers they have NOT fully developed their lungs yet and thus are much more prone to infections etc.

Tell her to be a good parent and stop smoking around the kid.

I smoke int he house when my son is here, but I have window fan thats strong as hell and he cant smell anything. I also turn on our hood vent in the kitchen when I smoke in the house after he's sleeping and it moves 800CFM so nothing goes near him.

HighTillIDie
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
I use a cardboard tube (toilet paper roll or paper towel) and I put two fresh dryer sheets inside, I exhale through that, thus, I can crack the door, have a fan moving the smoke out and it just does not smell like pot at all.

lol that brings me back, used to use those to sneak alot when i was younger

it is each and every parents perogative on how you wanna raise your kid... if you wanna smoke in front of them, go ahead... a bad parent is a bad parent. I have a few friends who smoke infront of their kids, but the level of openess and maturity in that household would kill most conservative fucks... the woman is a completely wonderful person and mother, but she smokes herb occasionally (no smokin, drinkin, swearin, ect) and her kid is going pre-med, so you can't blame it on the pot. i have known him since he was about 11... that kid is awsome, calls me uncle (insert real name here), still.

then again i know plenty of fuck ups with fuck up kids who smoke in front of them...

ezjim
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
lol that brings me back, used to use those to sneak alot when i was younger

it is each and every parents perogative on how you wanna raise your kid... if you wanna smoke in front of them, go ahead... a bad parent is a bad parent. I have a few friends who smoke infront of their kids, but the level of openess and maturity in that household would kill most conservative fucks... the woman is a completely wonderful person and mother, but she smokes herb occasionally (no smokin, drinkin, swearin, ect) and her kid is going pre-med, so you can't blame it on the pot. i have known him since he was about 11... that kid is awsome, calls me uncle (insert real name here), still.

then again i know plenty of fuck ups with fuck up kids who smoke in front of them...
we have always smoked in the house around our kids ... i would never try and hide the fact that i smoke pot from any one.. especialy my family ..i have never lied to my kids about any thing except the easter bunny and santa claus....hiding things from children only makes them more curious about it ..i dont want my kids to think smoking pot is somthing that should be hidden and lied about..as far as any second hand smoke goe's i think the alleged damage from 2cnd hand smoke is minimal at best and it's been proven several times cannibis does not cause lung cancer..i grew up in a house with both parents smoking 2 packs a day and all of my siblings and my self are happy healthy people ..smoking weed in front of your kids doesnt make you a bad parent.. lieing to them and hiding things from them does not only make you a bad person and parent it makes you an asshole as well . just my $0.02 worth

RedRainDrop
08-14-2005, 11:57 PM
TURNED OUT FINE?!?!?
:) :) :)
Only failed Freshmen year, which was easier than middle school, and you are like borderline retarded...

agreed

weedman7
08-15-2005, 12:20 AM
yo i just felled freshmen year 2 i dont get why they still gave me 10th grde classes but i have 9th grde homeroom

partyguy420
08-16-2005, 12:25 PM
agreed

dude... are u guys talking about me???? cuz the only reason y i failed the 9th grade was becuz i either wanted to get drunk smoke a cig or i had a cig on me... or a hang over... nothing to do with weed... but what ever... i only came to school high like 5 times last year... and i payed attention more in shop. i payped more attinon to my math and english test... and i passed the math and english test... makes me wish i went to school high during the wasl(washington assment of student learning or sumthin like that)

Jekl
08-16-2005, 04:35 PM
I will not even touch my son if I have been smoking weed, i'll always wash my hands first. For god sake how hard is it to go outside to have a session? Or atleast blow it out the window!

tylerkane
08-17-2005, 01:21 AM
LOL I just read this
"My sis has a toddler and she smokes a lot in her house... the kid has had rsv and has a weakened immune system and always has a lung infection or having to get breathing treatments.. can her smoking pot be irritating his lung?"
Put 1 and 1 together smarty..
I personally think your sister is a horrible mother
:)

WalkaWalka
08-18-2005, 03:45 AM
well thats not a nice thing to say some poeple have allergies to different things and it might be something else in the house how old is it have it ever been flooded or anything like that?

tylerkane
08-18-2005, 04:37 AM
WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM
YEAH KEEP SMOKING IN FRONT OF THE TODDLER
YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT
(your sister, not you)

Dutchmaster
09-06-2005, 04:00 AM
i completly agree with tylerkane dont fuckin smoke infront of a fuckin baby

a. beezy
09-06-2005, 04:53 AM
U should never expose a kid to smoke. Just feed them weed brownies.

mikeandjenherbals
09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
yea pot and kids dont mix remember what happened to all those island kids? they grow up jamacian, quit villanizing it, kids probably allergic to the mold that is in bloom from his mother getting baked and not cleaning

Kryzco
09-14-2005, 09:11 AM
U should never expose a kid to smoke. Just feed them weed brownies.

rotflmfao
yeah but seriously, it could cause problems later in life