PDA

View Full Version : Laced?.........

qwerty
05-28-2004, 01:38 AM
is there any way to tell if pot is laced with anything????

o yea and one more thing, if i use my inhaller rite after i smoke will anything bad happen? (like a chemical reaction or something and i die, or its just not good for you?). thanks... :)

nancyrenee
06-01-2004, 03:44 AM
Chinky I take it you are a new smoker. One time I smoked some pot laced with meth. Ok yeah I did meth once. Not on my own free will might I add. But the guy rolled the joint before I got there. And assumed because everyone here does meth that I would too. But later I knew the buzz was different I asked him and he told me. Needless to say I never smoked with him again. The point is most people will not lace it. And no your inhaler won't hurt you if you use it after smoking. Actually I don't know any drug or chemical that has a negative reaction to marijuana. Alcohol mixed with MJ will make you a little more sleepy. It does me anyway. Or pain pills make you more relaxed. But that's all I can think of.

duppy man
06-01-2004, 10:55 PM
if it tastes or smells dodgey then my advice to you is leave it alone

ndhawk
06-02-2004, 01:33 AM
are there any negative health effects of smoking pot laced with meth or pcp?

HvyFuel
06-02-2004, 01:36 PM
erm, yeah!

Johnn621
06-07-2004, 04:07 AM
OKay i got a question on the subject... Is it possible that i might have smoked some laced shit because... I smoked a lot and i felt like i had a REALLY freaky experience... not like when people describe themselves seeing devils and angels and shit.. i didn't haluscinate.. but i felt like... i couldn't control my self AT ALL.. ya know how before ya say something you think about it ... as soon as i thot about it it came out.. it was the freakyest shit ever... I felt like i was out of my body... maybe i just smoked like too much at once cuz i'm KINDA new... point is now whenever i smoke at all it puts me right back to that point... if i smoke like 10 hits i go crazy and paranoid and i can't control anything or think at all.. it's scarey and it happens to no one else i know.. sorry for all the text =(...

RoBeRt
06-11-2004, 04:18 AM
you were probably smokin some really good weed... or ... you have a really low tolerance. Just be comfortable before you smoke and don't smoke quite so much if you don't like the effect.

sawleaf
06-11-2004, 04:42 AM
Yeah RoBeRt is right, sounds like you did smoke some badass bud and go a little past your comfort limit. It can be a little scary and uncomfortable the first time, but next time it will be a lot better because you will know what to expect. Just relax and don't think about it too much. I promise next time will be much better! I was borderline freaking out the first time I got very high like that, everything was ringing super loud in my head and I couldn't think straight, I was scared. The second time I had a blast!

Boojum
06-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Laced pot is a myth from the same school as the old tales about strychnine & rat poison in acid. Nobody's gonna put PCP or meth into a drug that costs far less to produce, where's the sense in that? Granted, with the price of opium at rock bottom, a lot of the soft dark hash around at the moment is opiated, but given the amount of soapbar around I wouldn't smoke bought hash nowadays anyway, unless I knew where it came from. If you've been getting sketchy off bud, it won't be because its been laced with anything, it'll be because commercial growers use all kinds of chemical ferts & organophosphate pesticides, which are neurotoxic (IHMO that's why there are apparent links between pot & mental health issues, its not the pot, its the crap that unscrupulous hydro growers pump into their plants to get maximum yields). They also cut it down far too early, don't dry it properly & rarely if ever cure it, all of which leads to a more edgy & harsh smoke. If you herb has been laced, it won't be by the growers or dealers, it'll be an acquaintance of yours spiking you (for which you will be totally within your moral rights to kick the living shit out of them, cos spiking's just about the most uncool thing you can do).

sawleaf
06-11-2004, 02:42 PM
I have seen joints with PCP, meth, and coke in them, but just as Boojum, said it was never the dealers who did it. If a dealer did lace his stuff, he'd most likely tell you and charge you more.

HvyFuel
06-11-2004, 08:27 PM
true, true.

peace :)

Roland Bluntz
06-13-2004, 02:16 AM
ndhawk you're kidding asking is there any neg. effects of smoking chrons laced with meth and/or pcp, right....?

ndhawk
06-13-2004, 10:03 PM
i know they're there, i wanted to know what they were, pcp isnt really covered in erowid