PDA

View Full Version : just people

hipEstoner
08-07-2005, 03:22 AM
people go around life thinking that we're here for a reason,,but after all we're just as much here as a cat or a dog or cow or any other animal and we die,, thats interesting
and i am stoned

does anybody else use art to express ur emotion

an oz. a day man
08-07-2005, 10:52 PM
isnt it funny you only think of this stuff when your stoned.but no we are not like cows, were more intellagent, more evolved, better..................we got weed.

hipEstoner
08-08-2005, 03:21 AM
we arent like cows,,, i said we are just as much a part of this earth and our existince on this planet is just as real as any other animal or creature, i was just high and couldnt explain it very clearly

naturalmystic
08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Humans have more of an impact on everything else on this world, than cows do. That is why Humans are the dominant species. the effect anything and everything.

beachguy in thongs
08-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Did you ever think of parallel universes, or if God is just playing a game with his friends?

beachguy in thongs
08-10-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't believe either, just stoned and the NEW YORK YANKEES are playing a day game today.

mellow mood
08-11-2005, 03:29 PM
ppl always tried to give a reason to our existence. but, ill give u my secret, all our lives are nothing but nothing in an infinite nothing. even if there exist a god, what would be his purpose? if u ask this question again and again, the final answer will be always nonsense.

your only here for yourself. the only meaning you can find in that nonsense is your own. i chosed to live my life and be happy. what can we ask of more.

anyway. if u really think there IS a meaning to all this, please share it with me.

naturalmystic
08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I've come to the conclusion that there are far too many possibilities and answers for us to ever come down to a single thoery. I've also come to the conclusion that there are things in this universe that the human mind will never be able to comprehend. That's as broad as I can get when it comes to knowing this kind of stuff. And when you try to figure this sort of stuff out, you have to keep a broad mind open.

beachguy in thongs
08-11-2005, 04:52 PM
What is God doing giving Turtles more time to experience this world than humans? Is it turtles or whales? Can anyone suggest a species with a longer life-span than us? Does anyone wanna guess why trees live to be so fucken old?

F L E S H
08-11-2005, 08:24 PM
What is God doing giving Turtles more time to experience this world than humans? Is it turtles or whales? Can anyone suggest a species with a longer life-span than us? Does anyone wanna guess why trees live to be so fucken old?
We're already far beyond our natural average lifespan. I'm not 100% sure about the numbers, but I read somewhere that every animal has a lifespan of about 1,000,000 heartbeats. So the smaller an animal, the quicker the heart-rate, the shorter the lifespan, and vice-versa. However, and average human life is of about 3,000,000 heartbeats.

I honestly don't remember where I read this, so I'm not sure if it's bull-shit or not, but it does make some sort of sense.

NoosaHeads
08-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I beleive theres No such thing as Fate.
everything happens for a reason...:D..

beachguy in thongs
08-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I beleive theres No such thing as Fate.
everything happens for a reason...:D..

I believe I'm out of butter. There's a tub of margarine in the fridge.

That sound plausible...the idea of the larger the heart, the slower the descent into the grave. That would mean you'd probably pop an eardrum if you held a stethoscope up to a mosquito.

NoosaHeads
08-12-2005, 10:24 PM
I believe I'm out of butter. There's a tub of margarine in the fridge.

That sound plausible...the idea of the larger the heart, the slower the descent into the grave. That would mean you'd probably pop an eardrum if you held a stethoscope up to a mosquito.

you make death sound like a bad thing when actually its a beautiful thing.
maybe you havent experianced enough of it in your life to gain that perspectave.

beachguy in thongs
08-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Hmm... I wasn't really making a comment on death. I don't think it's a beautiful thing if it's true because then fat people would live longer lives.

naturalmystic
08-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Who says that life on this side is better than life on the otherside...(death)

NoosaHeads
08-13-2005, 07:19 AM
The Gods Envy Us..
Do you Know why.?.
Its because were Mortal.
the Gods Of coures are Immortal.
wich Makes Life all the more Beautiful we know our days are numbered on this earth so we appreciate Its Beauty Far More than the Gods ever could...

well some of us do anyways.... :cool:

ermitonto
08-20-2005, 11:35 AM
I like death. Without death, the world would be pretty damn crowded. And we'd have dinosaurs roaming around. We wouldn't even die if a dinosaur ate us and then crapped us out later, so it would probably happen hundreds of times in our lives before we got good at avoiding them.

But yeah, life is pretty meaningless. If we had a purpose here, I think it would be spelled out for us. No sense in making creatures with a purpose and then not informing them what their purpose is. That's just cruel. Life is what you make of it, so have fun before you die and become worm food.