PDA

View Full Version : Raw buds and leaves

Venus
05-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Hi everybody!

I'm new here and a newbie in the world of cannabis, and right now I have a couple of questions which I hope you can answer. Is it possible to get high on raw marijuana buds or raw marijuana leaves? Has anyone here eaten raw buds or leaves? If so, how did it taste? How did you feel afterwards?

Venus

HvyFuel
05-27-2004, 05:22 PM
It's dissolved by fats so really you need to cook with it, check out the Recipes section. Oh yeah, and it tastes like shit raw :)

Kronik Bagz
05-27-2004, 10:34 PM
ive used raw fan leaves to make tea a bunch of times. jus boil em and add a little sugar. it doesnt get you high but i find it relaxing, if you want throw a few shrooms and some honey, a tastey, relaxing, refreshing, tea, guaranteed to fuck you up :D

hydro420
06-02-2004, 03:06 AM
personally i have tried it but i am guessing it will get u pretty high but i think when u dry the buds that is when the THC mostly gets made but i am not to sure on taht. taht is just my own little way of thinking. I will jsut ahve to try raw buds some time to see how it works..haha

david420
06-03-2004, 03:51 AM
there is no more thc in a bud after it's been dried than before it's been dried.. well, higher % thc i suppose, because the bud gets smaller when u dry it.. water goes out.. so.....

Euphoric
11-09-2004, 06:18 PM
oh..welcome to the boards venus :)

slipknotpsycho
11-09-2004, 07:22 PM
i love the taste of raw buds....a very strange and unmatched taste if you ask me

TheFirstStraw
11-14-2004, 04:25 PM
You have to cook Marijuana before eating it, or you won't get high. This is because THC is activated by heat. If you eat the Marijuana without heating it, you're basically wasting Marijuana.

roll it up
11-14-2004, 07:16 PM
it would do something,but it would take a considerable amount.t.h.c is fat soluble,so u would need to cook it in butter or milk or something fatty.if u jus took bud and straight up put that shit in ur mouth and ate it,it might do something,but would take a lot.

slipknotpsycho
11-14-2004, 10:26 PM
i'm not talking about eating raw buds to get high just so everyone knows....just out of an ounce every once in awhile i'll break peice of a bud off and chew on it for awhiiiiiiiiiiile....maybe i'm just weird but i love the taste... lol

roll it up
11-14-2004, 11:02 PM
id rather smoke it man

Mello.as.Hello
11-14-2004, 11:33 PM
Nah, man. I see where you're coming from. I love the smell and taste of fresh buds. If I ever get buds a little too fresh, I hang them to cure, and it smells the whole room up.. I love that smell, man. I love it.

mikeandjenherbals
11-16-2004, 07:04 PM
yep I had to put up some ross netting to keep myself from grazing in the garden, but I just can't find the willpower to stop smoking the veggies in the crisper

Chongzbongz
11-26-2004, 10:33 PM
lol