PDA

View Full Version : check this picture...bubble gum???

blunted srfr
05-27-2004, 12:12 AM
any opinions???

king cola
05-27-2004, 02:52 PM
yo,
its way to young to tell yet, it is deffinatley indica, too hard to tell what strain yet, and as your plant matures it will get more noticable and even more clearer to guees once budding. bubble gum has the very characteristic huge fat fan leaves which droop downwards. nice and dark green. find a strain base index and do some browsing. plant looks good so far.

Tech
05-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Correct me if i,m wrong but there is no way of telling what strain a plant is by looking at it. Other than % of sativa and indica.
There are thousands and thousands of combanations of plants out there that breeders have crossed time and time again over many years.

I grew some bubble gum about six months ago and found it a little harsh ,but the stone was ok. Not as fruity as i expected.
Yeald was average.
Doubles in size after swithing to 12/12.

I had mine from a friends mother plant so not a realy fair trial.

blunted srfr
05-27-2004, 11:13 PM
heres the latest pic of it...suggestions, opinions, tips????

king cola
05-28-2004, 05:56 PM
yo dude,
there serves no real purpous to planting it in a pot then planting it in the ground, would be better to just put the whole plant with no pot in the ground and that way allow the roots to gather more water nutrients etc, and a bigger root system = bigger buds (apparently)

blunted srfr
05-28-2004, 10:52 PM
word...thanks