PDA

View Full Version : Drug Testing

user82
08-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I recently was told that adding a tablespoon of liquid bleach was successful in passing a drug test. Anyone know anything about this? Comments on this would be appreciated. And if its not right what do you recommend.

user82
08-11-2005, 03:19 AM
I cant belive no one has posted any info on this subject. Well I guess if you wana post on this then go ahead.

4x4Turbo
08-11-2005, 03:23 AM
never heard that. Read the other two threads on my magic fruit punch. Its somewhat expensive but it WORKS. I passed today!

beachguy in thongs
08-11-2005, 04:13 AM
I think if you drink lots of water (like it is your lifeblood) and abstain from food, you'll be fine. Just keep pissing out the pot and don't give it any lipids to stick to.

I was a few months into testing and this was working fine, but I started eating during the 8th week, got tested on the 9th and during the 10th week, they had found .14 ng, which was lower than their .25 ng. maximum level for people who don't want to be there forever. My instructor said the test doesn't even show up.
I told them a few weeks ago I ate something at my friends that may have gave me a hint of THC in my blood, so I was required to finish the course with a .00 reading.
I swear that showed up because I started eating, again. I went out to dinner with family and lost my head.

If your piss is clear, I'd be real happy, although I could've sworn my bad piss was clear.

4x4Turbo
08-11-2005, 04:24 AM
the guy who sold me the shit that actually works told me that the thc sticks to fat cells or something to that effect and even though drinking water helps it wont make you pass a test. You can water LOAD before a test but they will know and the results will be "inconclusive" or some bs.

I was also told the exact opposite of what your saying. People use certain vitamins to piss more yellow because they water-load. they also use creatine. My piss looked ALMOST white in the toilet but in the cup it had a yellowish tint to it. I'm pretty sure your wrong beachguy.

Its worth the 40 bucks to know for sure you'll pass. get the VALE fruit punch if you can.

beachguy in thongs
08-11-2005, 05:41 AM
People try all sorts of stuff, but fat cells ARE lipids

Bigmommaj
03-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Here is the real deal on passing piss tests, two hrs take 4 asprin and drink alot of water. Asprin absorbs the same wavelength as thc so false neg. I didn't believe, so I did a theory to practice. Will work as long as it is a dip test. smoked for 4 months straight and passes one. Any further guidance email me, I am well vewrsed in passing tests. I did a grip of time in the navy and smoked all 6 yrs!

throsp
06-24-2006, 05:44 AM
Don't mix bleach in with your urine if you're testing with anyone who's half serious. They test for "adulturants" added to the mix, e.g. bleach, vinegar, etc. Also be careful with the water dilution method because most lab tests will make sure you have reasonable creatine levels to catch people who are trying to drink water until they piss... water.

Like someone else on this thread says, use one of those "herbal clean" products from your local GNC. I've used the pills with success before, though I don't know about the drinks they sell. Good luck.

AlphaDude
07-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Prescription dieuretics increas the level of fluid you pass over a period of time. If you know someone who is on high blood pressure medication and is taking any form of dieuretic, see if he or she will let you cop 4 or 5 tabs.

Take two a day a couple days before the test.

Drink alot of water and coffee or any caffienated beverage.

Doing the pills and drinkin the caffiene should clear up your system within a day or two. Unless you are really really fat. In this case, be sure to limit your intake of fatty foods for those two days. The morning of the test however, chow on some serious coffee and plenty of fatty shit like bacon and eggs, buttery toast, couple of sausage biscuits. That will shock your system into holding back any of the thc that may still be present or either release so little your results will be inconclusive at best.

Good luck!!:stoned: