PDA

View Full Version : um....hi i'm new

dazedandconfused352
05-25-2004, 11:12 PM
yea ok well hey...um..i'm new...ummm......i'm 15...female.....umm i listen to the clash,pink floyd, led zeppelin, depeche mode,garbage, nirvana, the ramones, the pixies, local h,physcadelic furs,love and rockets, sex pistols, theres alot more i just can't remember it right now..ok well i just wanted to know what to expect when i go to court. ..me and couple of freinds got caught with weed in school (some stupid bitch told and i don't even know who she found out but w/e) a couple of weeks ago... we got expelled but i have come to peace with that already and besides my new schools not that bad. but n e my court date is coming up and i just want to know what to expect i'm really really nervous....i told the rents that it was my first time and they believed me so thats good but what about court?...and i know it was pretty stupid to get caught but as i said before some bitch told...ok well please tell me what i can expect and how to act and shit...thanx

Tech
05-27-2004, 07:51 AM
What the fuck r u doing with it in school anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your obviously not going to go far if your stoned in class , or is it just the thing to do ????????
Can,t you wait till you finish school to have a smoke ? Then you won,t get into trouble , it will cost you less, and you can look forward to a nice spliff on the way home or when ever.
You must have some realy nice smoke to swap your old school mates for.
Wise up if your not too young to realise. :)

maryjanemama
05-27-2004, 12:25 PM
They didn't start drug raids in my high school until a year or 2 after I graduated. But, the first time the drug sniffing dogs came through, guess who got caught with a backpack full of weed in his locker? The superintendent's son! Yep.

Tech
05-27-2004, 10:40 PM
Oh well your a child and i,m probably double your age so what would i know .
Kids always know best and nothing will change that untill they are mature enough to see it themselves.
Yes Yes you,ve heard it all b4 i know , your the one in charge of your life no one else, and nothing ppl say will change your mind . I know caz i used to be your age.

Kronik Bagz
06-02-2004, 02:35 AM
man you guys bitch a lot, these people are jus trying to tell you that bringing weed to school is a VERY BAD idea, you can be searched at anytime for whatever. they take your herb and any drug charges at school have doubled consequences, hence the DRUG FREE ZONE signs. i wish someone would have told ME bout this. your all lucky to have people tellin you how it works. be greatful

i used to think going to school hung-over was alright but guess what, i had liquor in my system still. blew a few numbers and got arrested for the second time at school in the some year when i got expelled

sawleaf
06-02-2004, 04:16 AM
I can tell who the older people are just by what they are typing. I'm tired of reading all these posts by kids about getting busted with weed. Are you kids looking for sympathy for your stupidity??? If you are stupid enough to bring it to school you deserve whatever punishment they give you. Even if bud was legal they still would have it banned in school just like alcohol. Maybe if you kids would stop smoking so much and making bud your entire life then you would have less problems. I don't think kids understand moderation at all.

maryjanemama
06-02-2004, 02:17 PM
And, not to be a nagging old person, but if you are getting in this much trouble as teenagers, you better be good as adults or you will soon be in jail. Maybe when you're in high school you think, "I'm still a juvenile, they can't do anything..." Well, they'll get you when you're over 18 and still pulling stupid shit. Believe me...cops love busting ppl, especially young ppl.

legailize nugz
06-02-2004, 11:23 PM
I have so many friends that have gotten caught with nugget in school, it's a slap on the wrist. i went to court for having weed in my car and i didn't even have to pay a court fee i had to take a $40 2 hour class, they won't give you probation unless you have already had to go to court for other things.

legalize freedom