PDA

View Full Version : wat plant is this ?will it be good to smoke??

slysi
05-25-2004, 04:01 PM
hey i planted 3 seeds about 5weeks ago one is about 21cm tall and the other two are a bit smaller but there looking good and there is a slight smell comming off them allready. i sore on the main stem there are little red lines and on the stem where the flowers are attatched is this a bad thing or can you tell what type of plant it is because my friend gave me the seeds and i dont no wat they are? anything is helpful

piece out

gs8778
05-25-2004, 05:28 PM
male/female pic

NowhereMan
05-26-2004, 06:52 AM
hey i planted 3 seeds about 5weeks ago one is about 21cm tall and the other two are a bit smaller but there looking good and there is a slight smell comming off them allready. i sore on the main stem there are little red lines and on the stem where the flowers are attatched is this a bad thing or can you tell what type of plant it is because my friend gave me the seeds and i dont no wat they are? anything is helpful

piece out

anyone could tell ya that

not to be rude or nothing but

can you tell what type of plant it is because my friend gave me the seeds and i dont no wat they are?

hell no,,,,,,,,,heheheheheh
fuking luaghed my ass off and must thank you for that at least
i needed a luagh

ask your friend

if you mean what sex

you will half to wait and see,being you know not how to

slysi
05-26-2004, 10:33 PM
not being harsh if you read the question right you will no wat i meant get told

HvyFuel
05-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah, you wanted to be told what type of plant you have, without pictures, without any real description. Sorry, but our psychic powers are waning tonight. Buy a f**king book!!!