View Full Version : my contribution the the spiritual room

BlueCat
08-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Hello?
Hello?
Hello?
anybody in here? here here here here
just kidding... :D

OK so let me lay down the basics I'm agnostic.....I am still looking for proof.....

I have been to every type church and read all the different bibles...

I just always find hypocrites in church and it turns me off but I am still a spiritual person...

Anyone that has ever climbed 1/2 way up Mt. Baker or Rainer and sat on a glacier looking out at the world understands the feeling you get...
It is definitely a spiritual one....

So anyway... My husband and I don't go to church . we haven't for 8 years.
2 days ago I was wanting to find a certain scripture to argue with a certain Neocon...
I could not find it on the net...
and I have so many Bibles in storage up north...The Living Bible, The King James, The Catholic Bible, A woman's Bible....but none here!!!

I really really needed a bible....I tried again the fine what I needed online but no such luck so I gave up... :(

then yesterday....my husband comes home from work and throws a box on the table...
I said whats that?...

and he says "well my boss said he thought I was a really nice guy and he wanted to give me something nice"...
So I open it and what do you think is inside? A nice leather bible with my name on it!! Well it had my husbands name too but anyway...I had not said anything about needing one to anyone...
so I opened it and it opened right at the verse I was looking for.... :eek:
totally freaked me out...

OK there my contribution to the spiritual room......just thought I'd share it with you :)

This concludes this episode of the outer limits
Please stand by......do do do do do do do do do do do

1990sHippie
08-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Wow girl...that is trippy!