PDA

View Full Version : 234 days to go!!!

IrieAllie
08-01-2005, 09:48 PM
In 234 days, I will be back in Negril, Jamaica. Yes, I know it seems quite a long way off....but I've been counting since the 367 day mark...so I am moving right along!

Can't wait to be chillin on the beach, smoking some great bud, and having no worries or responsibilities. That's what I am talking about!!! This past March we only went for 4 nights. Next year (our 10th anniversary year) we are staying for 8 nights. Woo hoo! Now THAT would be the place for a convention, alright!!! Of course, where we go to, there is NO ONE under 18 and it's male/female couples only. No, it is NOT Hedonism!!! LOL Just called Couples negril...but man do I love that place!

8 child-free nights and 9 child-free days...I do love my babies, but I am looking forward to this trip!!!! :D

DonnieDarko
08-01-2005, 10:54 PM
IA,

There's nothing like looking forward to a GREAT vacation. Mrs Darko and I went to Aruba for our 10 year anniversary. Last year for our 25th anniversary we went to Italy (Rome and Positano). Make it a BIG SPLURGE and take good notes, so you can write up a trip report for the Cafe Members (who will be living it through your words).

The best part of your destination is that you don't have to worry about bringing MJ. There will be plenty awaiting you.

IrieAllie
08-02-2005, 05:15 PM
IA,

There's nothing like looking forward to a GREAT vacation. Mrs Darko and I went to Aruba for our 10 year anniversary. Last year for our 25th anniversary we went to Italy (Rome and Positano). Make it a BIG SPLURGE and take good notes, so you can write up a trip report for the Cafe Members (who will be living it through your words).

The best part of your destination is that you don't have to worry about bringing MJ. There will be plenty awaiting you.

Oh I know it!!!! The Jamaican MJ is what started me smoking again, after a 7 year hiatus!!! I SOOOOO forgot what I was missing :D Back on track, and happier than ever!

oldhag
08-03-2005, 10:50 PM
I might sound naive but how would you get MJ on your vacation. you would have to go through airport right?

maryjanemama
08-03-2005, 11:41 PM
I might sound naive but how would you get MJ on your vacation. you would have to go through airport right?
It is very easy to find MJ in Jamaica, no need to travel with it.

o2bn420
08-04-2005, 03:00 AM
I was in Negril with my husband about 5 years ago--from the moment you arrive (Montego) you are asked--just be careful -it's often a setup and later a "cop" asks for money or they'll turn you in--but travel the wonderful ; ) 20 mile road to Negril and there should be 'no problems'--we stayed near 7 mile beach and bought a grocery bag of sweet sticky buds for $25--It's tempting but do not bring any back--there are dogs in Philly!

IrieAllie
08-04-2005, 12:49 PM
I was in Negril with my husband about 5 years ago--from the moment you arrive (Montego) you are asked--just be careful -it's often a setup and later a "cop" asks for money or they'll turn you in--but travel the wonderful ; ) 20 mile road to Negril and there should be 'no problems'--we stayed near 7 mile beach and bought a grocery bag of sweet sticky buds for $25--It's tempting but do not bring any back--there are dogs in Philly!

We were right near 7 mile beach, on Bloody Bay. Yes, SOOOOO easy to get MJ there....you just need to stay away from buying at the airport. Our driver stopped along the way, and hooked us up. We could have also gotten it at the resort--we had to have been asked at least 25 times. Gooooooooood stuff in JA, that's for sure!