PDA

View Full Version : George Bush's approval ratings DROP!

sensiskunk
05-25-2004, 01:40 AM
A new Issue of TIME magazine took a poll throughout the country relating to George Bush’s approval ratings, and his relations in Iraq. Fortunately, his approval ratings are taking a tremendous drop, the poll states that if the people had a chance to vote today, 51% of them said they would vote for candidate John Kerry! 47% for Bush, and a remaining 3% said they didnt know. Polls were also taken relating to the approval of the war, presidency in general, and the economy. Every single one of the polls is in favor of John Kerry, and his ratings keep going higher. Good news for me, and all the others who dislike George Bush.

anycraic
05-25-2004, 07:10 AM
good news for the world

NowhereMan
06-02-2004, 11:43 AM
election results >> west virginia

http://www.wvmetronews.com/election/

U.S. President
U.S. President - Democrat % Complete
Precincts Reporting: 1961 of 1961 100%
VOTES %
D JOHN F. KERRY 170,485 69%
D JOHN EDWARDS 32,394 13%
D JOE LIEBERMAN 14,785 6%
D HOWARD DEAN 10,295 4%
D WESLEY K. CLARK 8,973 4%
D DENNIS J. KUCINICH 6,126 2%
D LYNDON H. LAROUCHE, JR. 4,044 2%
John F. Kerry leading by 137,132 votes

U.S. President - Republican % Complete
UNCONTESTED CANDIDATE(S)
R (i) GEORGE W. BUSH

not one vote in his lil box

Lincoln County

U.S. PRESIDENT - DEMOCRAT
# of precincts reporting (out of 33): 33
100 votes for Wesley K. Clark/D
127 votes for Howard Dean/D
438 votes for John Edwards/D
3231 votes for John F. Kerry/D
126 votes for Dennis J. Kucinich/D
58 votes for Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr./D
125 votes for Joe Lieberman/D

no GW lovers here and there is ya proof,

amandabruner
06-03-2004, 02:30 AM
Hell, yeah! Down with the Shrub! I want to vote for Aaron Russo whose running for the Libertarians but I didn't even see him on the list. It suck Nader's not there. I'd vote for him, too, if only because of his stance for legalization of the coolest plant in the damn world! Haha!
Bb,
Amanda

neilmcca
06-03-2004, 12:37 PM
off topic but quite funny,
(click on Blair when u have finished with Bush)

http://www.screentoys.com/

sawleaf
06-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Hell, yeah! Down with the Shrub! I want to vote for Aaron Russo whose running for the Libertarians but I didn't even see him on the list. It suck Nader's not there. I'd vote for him, too, if only because of his stance for legalization of the coolest plant in the damn world! Haha!
Bb,
Amanda

Yeah I agree as well, but even if they were on the list though, I wouldn't vote for them. I'd have to vote for Kerry. It's either Kerry or Bush that is going to be the next president and if you are voting for someone else then you are just taking a vote from Kerry, and aiding Bush. It is still pretty damn divided between these two candidates