PDA

View Full Version : For Substitution - Does Gender of Urine Matter?

yoder
05-24-2004, 03:27 AM
hey...im gonna have a test comming up in a couple of days for a job...i know they just let you go in the room by yourself..i know cause my friend got a job at the place im going a week ago...so i can have my g/f give me urine, for a non-lubricated condom i have the day of the test....so im gonna tape it on my inner thigh and use it for the test...so i know for a fact shes not pregnant,(shes on the pill) so would it matter that its not same gender? and do you think the tempature would be ok like this? thanks alot.

IamN2pot
05-24-2004, 04:16 AM
Age or sex of the urine doner does not matter. Read the substitution link in my signature at the bottom of this post. Fresh urine should be submitted within 8 hours at room/body temp. Hope that helps. N2

yoder
05-25-2004, 02:21 AM
So yeah im gonna be doin this substituion thing soon and i jsut read your substitution link....great info...didnt even think of using whitey tighties..i was just gonna tape it but yeah id rather use whitie tighties lol....and one more thing,,,my gf is on high dosage of birth control....would that show up on the test?

IamN2pot
05-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Fortunatly, birth control is still NOT concidered a drug of abuse. LOL. It will work fine. N2

yoder
05-26-2004, 12:54 AM
yo lol thanks alot man..your helping me alot thru this process im nervous about substitution cause i've never done it....i read your link and it was deffinitly very helpful...that would of sucked if birth control did show up...lol that would of been very ackward and i probably would of ran haha....but one more thing...this is how im gonna do it..please tell me if you think this will be fine with everything....im gonna wear 2 pairs of whitey tighties...and im gonna tie off the condom with a bread twister....im not even gonna tape it(or should i?) im just gonna put it right against my inner thigh and im sure the undies will hold it in place....im gonna get it from her like 30 minutes before the place opens in the morning and then im gonna go to the place so i wont have to wait in line....do you think that will keep it maintaned in the correct tempature? tempature really is my main concern....thats the only thing im really nervous about....thanks a bunch dude i was searching forever and im so glad i found someone whos knows as much as you do...thanks again bro...later.

yoder
05-28-2004, 12:38 AM
N2 - if you read this can you tell me if you think this plan i have will work...i have the test tomorrow. thanks

melanotaenia
05-28-2004, 01:39 AM
hi.....I have answered these posts a lot so I will try to help, N2 can always add to this.....your main concern is termperature when you go the subst. route. To maintain temp I would suggest getting a small therm from your drugstore....you can use a small travel shampoo bottle to put the temp strip on to test........if you keep the sample close to you it should remain in the correct temp region........remember too hot is ok in the test site since you can always blow on the sample to lower the temp. but if the temp is too low it is hard to raise it up.......with that said, if you still decide to use a condom, you should keep your legs crossed to try and keep the sample as warm as possible.........remember to read the temp gauge on your sample when you are at the lab, if it is too low it will be rejected.....substitution is almost foolproof, the only concern is temperature, as long as the sample your receive is clean, you should be in the "clear"

Cheers to you and good luck!

Kronik Bagz
05-30-2004, 06:44 PM
im jus thinkin theyre gonna pic up high levels of estrogen and progestorone (female hormones). so jus say your friend paid you 5 bux to take like 6 of em.(only if they ask) but if it doesnt work than you can laugh at it in like a few weeks when you get another job

IamN2pot
06-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Bagz, if a drug test included testing for levels of 'estrogen and progestorone', then there would be a problem. They don't, so it's not a problem. N2

yoder
06-03-2004, 11:52 PM
hey N2 i substituted last thursday and its been a week and i havent heard from the employer or drug screening place....is that ok or do you think something is up? i actually got the urine from a freind that is 100% clean no doubt...i got it and and used it within an hour...and they checked the temp right infront of me and it was 94 degress so everythign went perfect...but is it supposed to take this long? im starting to get a little nervous....thanks man for the help though through your guide its perfect, great work! i've showed it to a few freinds and they will be subing as well..you rock.

IamN2pot
06-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Yoder, call you perspective employer and ask them when you can start. Do not make any referance to the drug test. You supplied a clean sample and need to approach the matter as such. I once went 3 weeks bothering a employer. turned out the test results had been put into the wrong secrataries 'in' box and there is sat for 3 weeks. Best advice is to always approach your employer in the 'I don't do drugs, so my test is a non- issue' mode. Call them, as I suggested. There ARE bills to be paid and you need to start Monday, right? Hope that helps. N2

yoder
06-08-2004, 05:18 AM
Well im happy to infrom that i called my employer and i passed..thanks for all your help N2..without your guide i might not of passed..thanks a shit load.

IamN2pot
06-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Yoder, CONGRADULATIONS and welcome to our Sub Club!!! N2