PDA

View Full Version : DRUG TEST TOMORROW(MAY.24)

ChronicSmoke187
05-24-2004, 02:59 AM
now this is whats not good..ive got a drug test tomorrow morning at 10.00 am.i smoked on saturday but only like dry gravs and a pipe...ive gotta piss for my PO,but im keepin my head up beacuse ive got 2 bottels of DETOX-Its called "The Liquid Stuff"-is this any good..and yes i will follow the directions....ive been drinkin water and red bull and cranberry juice to piss but i donot want to go back to jail...if i dont leave a new thread when i pass..then im locked up,u kno...let me know what to do tonight ASAP...Thanks :eek:

IamN2pot
05-24-2004, 03:23 AM
Chronic, your doing all you can at this point. Use both drinks. My guess is that the instructions are to drink the drink and then in 15 minutes, dring another 16 oz of water. Rather than drinking the 16oz of water, drink the second drink. If it is 16oz, then your ready to go. If the drink is only 8oz, then take the second drink and 8oz of water, but use the second drink as part of or all the extra water the instructions tell you to drink. The double shot of Creatine will help. Read my dilution link at the bottom of my post and good luck. N2

chibicat2001
05-25-2004, 11:10 PM
Chronic...Did you pass? I hope so, let everyone know. Chibi

ChronicSmoke187
05-26-2004, 03:47 AM
man,i went to go visit my PO yesterday and come to find out when i get there shes out sick and cant see me.i drunk both bottells of detox for nuthin and wasted my money.there isnt anything i can do bout it so imma have to let it go.damn.well to let ya kno nuthin happend wit me..new ways to clean my system,jus hit me up or post a thread wit "chronicsmoke"