PDA

View Full Version : Resin

monotone
05-23-2004, 01:13 PM
Yeah i'm new to this. I already got some resin building up in the peice i made (clear pen, with a coaxil (cable) cord tip melted on, vertically.)
Any other uses other than making hash oil? Could i sell it if i get enough?

rnf232s
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
the only time i ever smoke resin is if i am completely desperate and i have no money or no way to get any at the moment and i might try to smoke some resin out of my pieces. other than that good luck trying to find someone who will buy that. it is just dirty ass leftovers. you might be able to find some unsuspecting poor bastard to buy it though like some middle schooler or something. good luck with it.

Niftyfifty
05-23-2004, 11:17 PM
You could be mean and gather some of that resin up and tell an ignorant/naive person that it's opium or hash. I wouldn't even bother trying... just smoke it yourself when you're dry on the good stuff.

8buds4u
05-24-2004, 02:04 AM
I must agree with weedfean, that resin is just some nasty stuff. Puts a bad taste on the good stuff you're smoking too. Use some rubbing alcohol to cut the crap outta your pipe (then rinse good) or just get a good glass pipe. There's nothing like a good clean hit.

8buds4u

david420
05-24-2004, 04:39 AM
it is nasty. but if u harvest a good amount of it. u'll get high

gs8778
05-24-2004, 04:46 PM
only when I'm desperate, which isnt to often

monotone
05-24-2004, 07:49 PM
haha well then, just cleaned that out.

ermitonto
05-25-2004, 08:54 PM
I love the taste of resin. I don't know what you guys are talking about haha. I look forward to scraping out my pipe every few weeks and enjoying the THC that didn't make it to my lungs before.

gs8778
05-26-2004, 01:28 AM
erm...you like the taste of it? Eewww.........

DrGonzo
05-26-2004, 03:41 PM
If you've got a good amount of resin, try smoking bots...but don't try it if you don't smoke cigarettes already...

Get a 2liter (or smaller, if you can't handle it) plastic pop bottle. On the bottom, where it comes down to 5 points (so the bottle will stand up), melt away one of the points with a lighter. Try not to burn the plastic, if you're careful enough you can melt a 2cm hole without it bubbling and turning black. Now, screw the lid on.

Arrange your resin in small balls. Smaller than that. These have to be small enough to fit on the glowing cherry of a lit cigarette.

Light the cig, and give it a few puffs to get the heat nice and high. Blow on it real hard so that the ashes are cleaned off, then carefully drop/press the resin ball onto the cherry. As soon as the resin is on the cherry, put the lit end of the cig into the hole you melted. Keep holding the cig, and let the bottle fill with smoke, but not too long...remember, it is a cigarette, and you're trying to smoke the resin. Once the resin ball is completely gray (ashes) CAREFULLY remove the cig from the bottle so you don't get ashes inside, and take off the cap and inhale.

DrGonzo
05-26-2004, 03:48 PM
You can also do bots with hash...but I prefer to just put a bit of resin on top of the bowl I'm smoking. It melts down and makes the weed burn sweeter. It also makes huge plumes of white smoke come out of the bowl if you don't smoke it all quickly.

anycraic
05-26-2004, 04:26 PM
out of a simple pipe the resin is actually ok, if you clean her out and make a few balls you will get stoned, i would never do it with a bong though too gross

Derby
05-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Imagine a bud that looks like a person, now guess where the resin came from =)

coke head123
06-09-2004, 07:27 PM
LMFAO Derby, thats a good one, and it actually dose taste like shit...ugh... but damn can u ever get a wickid high when ure hurtin for some smoke

Valrasha
06-09-2004, 08:05 PM
The resin has been a life saver when it come's to being a week without the weed. Just wished that I dare smoke again, shoot I'd smoke resin right now and think it would be some really good stuff, lol.

Sir Smokealot
06-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Dude buy a damn bong or pipe or something smoking from plastic isnt good for you. Or aluminum

screamingskull
06-15-2004, 09:57 PM
hey what is resin? i smoke pipe, bong and joints but ive no idea what resin is?

do ya mean all the black crap that i clean out?

Sensi Super Skunk
06-15-2004, 10:18 PM
yeah

marinesf22
06-16-2004, 01:15 AM
YUCK YUCK YUCK, that stuff is sick!