PDA

View Full Version : Out by June?

maryjanemama
05-22-2004, 12:50 PM
OK, I was just wondering, how many think our troops will actually be out of Iraq by June? The last I heard, we are supposed to be out by the end of June but I don't believe it. In the beginning, I supported the war (not Bush) because I thought the Iraqis were abused and terrorized by their government for long enough. We needed to get Saddam out and let them start to live their lives again.

As I look back now, I realize we should've had a better, more thought out plan. Our troops are getting killed everyday, there seems to be little progress on getting Iraq back on it's feet and governed by it's own people, and our expenses as Americans are going up. I don't know if anyone out there has plans on building a new home, but lumber costs alone have tripled since last year. This was reported on ABC news and it is very true, since my husband and I are renovating our home we have seen the prices of all building materials sky rocket. And everyone knows about gas prices...

America cannot police the world. Bush is trying to make himself into a president that the history books will call great. He wants to make a name for himself and look like a strong leader who can't be swayed. He is wearing blinders and can't admit he made a grave mistake with the war.

He has a,"If you don't do what America says, you'll be sorry" attitude, which we'll be sorry about in the future. Our relationships with other countries that were our allies are suffering. America has turned into the big bully of the world.

How can we justify sending millions and millions of dollars to Iraq when we have our own suffereing? We have starving, homeless people, we have people who can't afford health care, we have people out of work.

I don't think Kerry is the answer to all of our problems, he changes his mind about issues, he tries to be the "Every man's candidate" but he will be the lesser of the 2 evils, so he gets my vote. He has also seen war and knows what it is like. We need him more than ever now, to try to right as many of Bush's wrongs as he can.

NowhereMan
05-22-2004, 07:32 PM
thats about how i feel about it
kerry the lesser of two OUT of touch with the people candidates
i mean he could do better than he has,
but only the rich would want bush in,they still making money ya see.
i dont think he can buy the next election
they was federal agents at the polls here
looking into that,
im no hard core kerry fan just happen to have seen the changes and dont like any bush polocy i can think of,i wont even include the war in that
i dont blame him for that,im not blinded by hate
i do hope Kerry dont let us down if something need be done
bush will act yes,but for many more reasons than he needs to
and only in the best interest of HIS CREW
not the americans he swore to listen to by majority vote we should get to decide
every issue,and we dont really get to,They get to even choose what they get to choose to vote on,

the process to change something wrong is ridiculas
the process to do something right is dam near worthless
the facts get distotered to the piont its all a mess to deal with.

they sneak in other issues and clog up the works
peace

duppy man
05-23-2004, 12:26 AM
the bush Gov. stinks like fuck this war on terrorisim is a pure farce its about control of the worlds oil not about anything else

D12
05-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Its cause the usa were running out of oil and decided they were gona take over iraque so they can transport oil when ever they feel like it and as much as they can!!! greedy fucker if u ask me

NowhereMan
05-23-2004, 08:41 PM
oh yea they troops be there a year or two more

only they turn over the Governing of the shit back to iraqy lead peopls
they still gonna be hunting terrorist

HvyFuel
05-23-2004, 09:27 PM
UN takes over within the next 2 months, UN troops from Arab countries in, US & UK troops out, 6-8 months.

andruejaysin
10-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Just thought I'd bump a really old thread to get a little debate going, my last post has been at the top WAY to long with 24 viewing.....

WalkaWalka
10-22-2006, 09:56 AM
Its reverse man Iraq was exporting to much oil and that shit had to be stopped. I mean we don't want cheap gas fuck that shit. The oil companies are your friends beleave it or they'll fucking get you.

andruejaysin
10-22-2006, 10:22 AM
Whatever their plan originally it dies a little more each day. This does not trouble me. However, so do several brave americans, and this does. But I guess we will be out of iraq by june, the only question is if it will be in a year which which starts with a 2.

Hamlet
10-22-2006, 12:27 PM
the process to change something wrong is ridiculas
the process to do something right is dam near worthless
the facts get distotered to the piont its all a mess to deal with

Truer words were never spoken.