PDA

View Full Version : TEMP SENSITIVE

BlueCollar
05-22-2004, 03:10 AM
Dearest N2(or Whomever)
Ive been a Hazmat CDL holder for 7 yrs. Ive never had a single speeding or DOT citation. Im a daily user of marajuana,and am graciously informed of my "random screenings". After introducing myself to these forums ive decided to Substitue, clean up for a week and Dilute as a back up. Herein lies my question; ill pre warm my sample to 101-105,stash in my crotch, alas i may have an hour wait. will a single chem warmer keep it at an acceptable temp.? Should i neglect the warmer and go w/my body heat to maintain the proper temp.? ive never cheated the test and im nervous, failure is not an option. im a family man. PS. irony. ive chatted w/ 2 company owners whove stated that those who can pass the randoms have poor driving records, those w/good records cant pass the screenings. The whole system is ridicoulous imho.. Home of the free is ebbing away day by day.
Godspeed to N2 and all those on theses forums - BlueCollar

IamN2pot
05-22-2004, 03:35 AM
BC, the key to substitution is to PRACTICE!. Then you know what the temp of the sample will be at any given time under any given condition. Get the 2oz bottle, fill it with warm water, crotch it and start practicing. Use a fever thermometer to check the temp. You'll find it works as advertized, without and additional heating source. Just body heat, but the practice will give you confidence and knowledge. Hope that covers it, but if you have more questions, just ask. Oh, and read the substitution guidelines, if you haven't, linked to in my signature. N2

BlueCollar
05-22-2004, 03:53 AM
N2 i know i know paranoid peeps can be redundant with their questions. i thank you for your prompt reply. Maybe if you wrote PRACTICE in bold lettering 2 or 3 more times i wouldnt have had to ask the question. lol.
thanks Chum -BC

chibicat2001
05-23-2004, 05:37 AM
BC, I just did the substitution method, and N2 is right...PRACTICE! I bought Quick Fix from Urine Luck and it came with a warming pad that worked great. I was nervous to, but following anything N2 tells you and it will be ok. Hang in there and good luck :) Chibi

BlueCollar
05-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks Chibi, and grats on yer "test. Ill let yall know how it goes; its on the 1st of june.
- BC

chibicat2001
05-24-2004, 09:57 PM
BC, I'll look forward to that I PASSED response. :) chibi

BlueCollar
06-04-2004, 01:00 AM
test got moved to the 7th if any one cares to know, ill post my experience..
sooo sick of f'n rap music .....ungh..seriously though ..8P

BlueCollar
06-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Ok just passsed the test! used a non lube condom twisted it up tied a slip knot w the excess ..it held up real well plus made it real easy to open in my time of need. i used a small heat pack between the layers of my two pairs of underwear, i waited 45 min. and when i emptied it to the cup it read a happy 96 degrees ..friggin perfect eh..thanks to N2 and Chibicat fer the confidence and instruction
BlueCollar :D

IamN2pot
06-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Congratulations!!!!, and welcome to our Sub Club. N2