PDA

View Full Version : change-up question

nubie420
05-22-2004, 02:03 AM
i have a plant i'v kept under 24-7 light (400w MH) all it's life, it's 2 months old and has been showing femal buds for weeks now, i just stated in on guano fert. and put it in 12-12 light, will it do well if i place it outdoors? here's a pic...it's the big one (dah)

Hellrazor
05-25-2004, 06:27 AM
If you have an inside set-up why would you even consider flowering outdoors?

nubie420
05-25-2004, 06:36 PM
well i kinda dont wana have to put my plant in a dark closet every nightfrom ten pm till ten am uc i don't have enough room in my house to hook up another room to flower in, so my closet doubles as the home for my flowering plant for 12 hours while having my plants in veggie under 24 hour light, so basicly it would be alot easier if i could just set my flowering plant outdoors and be able to leave my house between 10pm and 10am the way i'm doing it now it REALLY screws up my summer break from COS (college), i can hardly go out to the lake u know?

dHazed
08-23-2004, 12:37 AM
:eek: what you probably have is an automatic flowerer. the plant started its fruiting stage while being exposed to 24 hours. because of this no matter what time of year it is the plant will continue flowering to maturity. put it outside and let it soak up the sun for gigundo buddage.

Sp00ner
09-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Certain types of plants are incredibly non-responsive to their dark time, and they simply flower when they have reached a certain maturity level. You can see this with lots of outdoor houseplants. Its practically a gift! If it has been budding under 24/7, then leave it in 24/7 you are providing twice the energy input from 12/12.