PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Strains of Weed

SmokeyMcBongWater1
07-24-2005, 06:37 AM
ALright i was wondering if you can mix two different types of weed once it is ready for smoking, like buying a gram of ak47 and a gram of white rhino and mixing them? would mixing two strains cause for a better high?

kindbuds
07-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Well i could imagine it would be a diffren't high. I smoked haze with some ak47 last week with some keif sprinkled on it. It was just about a dime of it in a dubie and got me and my friend really high. =)

bowlsnapper2012
07-24-2005, 08:34 AM
when i was in amsterdam last week we put sticky hash in both one gram joints we smoked and it was a weird high

country growin
07-24-2005, 02:47 PM
What comes into play with this question is your knowledge of the strains your mixing. Most people know the two general varities ganja are classified into is Sativa and Indica, sativa being a more sedating but powerful high, indica being a more uplifting but mellow high. So depending on the strains you mix, you could come out with an interesting high. In any event, it won't hurt you, it'll only get you that much higher, hm?

s2headhunter
07-24-2005, 02:50 PM
hyea ive done it...its a screwed up high like..idunno not the same as normal

slipknotpsycho
07-24-2005, 07:32 PM
mixing strains is how we wound up with so many new strains....and since alot are special in their own way then yes i'd say you can safely mix them and get a new high

daZenfmeister
07-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Wow I wonder what it is that I've been smokin'...it's like after 1 bowl to myself im just like OH SHIT IM FUCKED UP! Try to move and I can't and then I realize that I just did...then I go mmmmm I'm hungry I feel like nacho's =( but nachos are so hard to make and take so long, 2 min later im in the kitchen makin nachos.

daZenfmeister
07-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh and it keeps me up which is weird because usually weed makes me tired. Also I bought this for cheap it was supposed to be schwagg cause i got 2 OZ for $170. Did I just get lucky and got some good schwagg or am I just a super lightweight?

Dutchmaster
07-25-2005, 01:12 AM
prob good shit

dooman
07-27-2005, 09:14 PM
when we mix kinds dif of bud to smoke here in regina sk canada thats what we call "gangsta gumbo" or just "gumbo"