PDA

View Full Version : NEW 2 THIS I NEED A LIL HELP

SMOKEDOUT
05-20-2004, 08:28 PM
SEE IM TRY'N TO GROW SOME RIGHT BUT RIGHT NOW I KINDA GOT THEM GROW'N OUT OF A BEER CAN , THEY A LIL TALL BUT THEY START'N TO TURN BROWN ON SOME OF THEM, AND I WANNA KNOW IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE CAN? HELP ME PLEASE IM ALL EARS FOR IDEAS!!! THANKS

raptor
05-21-2004, 12:07 PM
are tfere drainage holes in the bottom.what soil and light are you usin.
ive just a little setup that cost me vary little

SMOKEDOUT
05-21-2004, 02:40 PM
nah theres no holes on the bottom should there be? im use'n the soil that comes with the flowere pots! and use'n a regular lamp! can u help me out?

tyler214365
05-21-2004, 07:13 PM
ok, get a pot or some bigger container that has drainage holes in the bottom of it, then get a better light and new soil. get some decent soil that allows for drainage, etc. if it's an incandescent light, it is going to burn out and just cause problems so use at least a fluorescent light.

nubie420
05-21-2004, 09:14 PM
the plants you described are screwed but it's ok we are all learning ;) , kill em an get some black gold, mix th black gold with peat moss about 4parts black gold and 1part peat moss, put the mix in a container with good drainage (try putting gravel at the bottom of big containers) only one plant per container, plant em outside in a sunny place if you can, outdoor is as simple as that if you donâ??t count fertilizing (which you have to do any-way). If you have to grow indoors youâ??ll need a good light id advice investing in a HPS or MH lamp at least 250watt. After sprouting em put the plants far enough away so they donâ??t get burned (actually burned from the heat)and turn on a fan or two to get some air moving, fertilize with some fish emulsion(itâ??s cheap) and leave the light on 24-7 until their about 1 and a half feet tall then feed them bat guano(go to you local nursery)and give em 12 hours with the light on and 12 hours with it off until you have buds w/ hair that start to get curl ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BUDS any earlier and you buds will taste premature and be harsh, the buds on the tops will have that curl before the ones on the bottom so be patient, the plant life should be between three and five months and then youâ??ll need to cure it for about a months if you want anything decent, check out www.cannabisculture.com for all kinds of info on indoor growingâ?¦..good luck man :cool:

SMOKEDOUT
05-23-2004, 05:06 AM
thanks everbody! so i better get rid of them?

D12
05-23-2004, 12:05 PM
No keep that plant but put them in new soil and pots then they should pick up and be back to normal :)!

pirate
05-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Without a mh or hps light your wasting your time. Regular lights don't have near the intensity necessary to grow anything. Floros will work if you can keep it below 10" and you won't get tons of bud. If you can't afford to get lights, then let mother nature do it for ya. cheers

gs8778
05-25-2004, 01:08 AM
root bound :(