PDA

View Full Version : Start putting up your pictures

Zandor
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Every member who grow in closets or cabinets should start their own thread about your grow. Add pictures and descriptions too.

Show off your hard work or get some help to solve that heat problem.

It's your turn to shine and show off just how unique and successful growing in a closet can be.

fhydro
07-22-2005, 04:15 PM
what is the difference between closet or cabinet and a grow room. What is a C13 closet?
Fhydro

Zandor
07-22-2005, 04:20 PM
There are only 3 post in this thread. The answer to your question is in one of the threads.

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=25024

stonner uk
07-22-2005, 06:14 PM
this is my grow cabnet in my garage at very eairly stage lernt quickly more ventalation was needed ive put more vent holes in the back and side took out the table and added another fan tryed to keep the temp at around 80 and the humidity is around 40-60s cant update pics at min with finished grow or modified changes because cameras broke but will do as grows 3-4 nice plants but the summer is the only problem when the temp gets to hot any advise on how i could cool this thing stelthly and quietly would be helpfull..

69NovAss
07-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Very nice start now lets see some greenery in there :), peace.

Zandor
07-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Stoner start a new thread so you can keep us up to date on your gorw.

Garden Knowm
07-23-2005, 06:36 AM
LOL -

"STONER"

LOL - your killing me Zandor...

Zandor
07-23-2005, 02:04 PM
I had a buzz: donā??t mess with a man with a buzz itā??s not pretty. lol

What's up dude, how's business?

luckydan
07-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Dose any one ever worry about geting busted by posting pics of your crop, is pretty good evidense.
I would like to post pics but am worried about geting busted.
I no i talk about my crop ,so im probly busted anyway if they wonted to try and find me, it wouldnt b that hard to find me would it?

HARDDON
07-24-2005, 05:19 PM
And that is a most excellent point luckydan.

I think everyone here worries about that.

And, that is prolly why you see mostly one or two plant grows around here.

Trust me there are several peeps here who do some serious damage to the grow room that make our lil one and two plant grows look laughable.

Can the owners move the server to Holland for us? :) :) :)

I went thru the same issues long time ago in the DirecTV card hacking days.

The country was filled with card hackers....DTV went after the buyers of the equip. we needed to access the eeprom on the cards.

We all got nailed in a civil suit. (records retrieved from busted dealers)

The big boys, who taught us how to read code, how to bypass the security and the writers of the programs we used all got nailed criminally.

But they never used IP logging to find us. It was purchase records, hooking up and becoming 'buddies' with narcs undercover and the dealers that were hit.

There were just too many end users to go after.

In case you were wondering, thats why there is no more hacked DirecTV or DishNetwork hacking going on.

That last hobby I had lasted from 1998 til 2003...when they released the new P4 card that has yet to be compromised.

So fine, I'll start growing weed is what I thought :)

I needed a new hobby.

We arent growing illegal plants....we are "testing."

dialtone420
07-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Electrically erasable programmable read-only memory. Sounds like fun to me.
Now, back to the cop thing. There are always risks in life. So buck up and post from a buddies computer, Library, School, Anywere but where the grow is. Hope this helps. Most my friends have this attitude" If its going to happen, its going to happen. Cuz most people that grow are sellers, in one form or another. Friends, Relatives, Friends of friends, so you have drug traffic that adds risk. So take a chance, thats life, buddy! If your such a goody goody then why do you smoke cannabis? Its illegal you law breaker!

Rezinator
09-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Zandor, or, you, you freaking pothead,

Wasn't sure this should not be posted here.

I was reading the security concern above, about posting pics.

Coincidentally - today I'd gone into the "Legal" forum here at CANDOTCOM and asked a question about "proxies" (as in proxy software). Wanted to know which ones people have used. I have tried a half dozen or so myself - solely for surfing cannabis info purposes - and most proxy software has been next to impossible for me to tell were configured correctly. Finally settled on one that is free and easy to install. Very well documented. But am not sure I should reveal name of any reliable proxy service.

This whole Patriot Act thing sucks.

I still suspect there may be better (stronger) proxies out there that are as easy.

So far (12 hours after posting) no bites on my thread on the Legal Forum.... not exactly throngs of posters there anyway.

But someplace on the site I think people should at least be told to google up info about proxies. Just kinda unfortunate that on CANNABIS.COM the "Legal" forum is the closest thing to a "Security" forum. The "Legal" Forum" hosts great youthful howlings at the moon but not much else.

Pretty plain to see some people may not even be aware of proxies let alone using them. And they should be using Proxys when they come here.

Anyway - ZANDOR - If I can help out on starting a Security FAQ please feel free to email me a "green light" or a "go" to me at [email protected].

HARDDON
09-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Here.....you can also test drive it for free :)

http://steganos.com/