PDA

View Full Version : My first cannabis.com thread

Dr. Faded
05-20-2004, 04:33 AM
I've posted at a lot of other forums and I seem to bring something different to everyone I post at. My name is Ryan and I'm 18 years old. I'm turning 19 this year. The first time I smoked weed was 6 months ago with some chicks who just hot boxed a car and came to my house to freeload on some food. So I gave them some food but trust, I freeloaded on some of their blueberry kronic. Since then I've smoked 2 times a week at most. I mostly smoke with girls for some reason. I've never bought weed for myself. I usually just smoke other people's shit. I love when I smoke weed. Everyone tells me it's a gateway drug but it hasn't been yet. They also tell me it's going to make me a lazy person but it hasn't. Am I super human or something?
My pet peeve about pot is that I hate when movies potray pot smokers to be dumb. It sort of makes the people who smoke for all the right reasons seem like they're dumb. I also hate pot smokers who smoke and act like a retard when their high is gone.
Alright fellow smokers, I'll be posting here regulary. Get use to it!
Be good and stay high!

weedfean
05-20-2004, 09:19 PM
i used to be just like you never bought weed for myself then one day i bought some and been buying weed every since

ermitonto
05-20-2004, 11:40 PM
No, you're not superhuman. Pot really doesn't make you lazy and if it's a gateway drug it's only because it's users are forced to deal with the illegal subculture more than the average person.

You should try buying your own pot sometime. You can't freeload forever, you know, and you're missing out on the wonderful feeling of satisfaction from receiving a nice well-earned bag of fresh dank buds for your own consumption.