PDA

View Full Version : Tunnel Busted in BC Canada

LiftUrHead
07-22-2005, 12:13 AM
A news Flash from CNN:
Earlier today, after weeks of surveilance, the Feds uncovered a tunnel that went from BC through to the US, saying that it was a major pot pipeline into the States. All you folks who have done business with the area need to be on the ALERT for further arrests. Damn it, another one bites the dust. But they can't stop the revolution of the evolution of the human concious !

NowhereMan
07-22-2005, 01:48 AM
scary thought tunnels
they aint just for weed ,is what scares me some,
" aliens with ill intent"
damm that take some big balls to make tunnel with whats going on in the world,
dont see how they even got it dug,
whicked hardcore that is.

ontariogrower
07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Yah, they probably have more tunnels all along the border. I wonder how they got caught. I'm kind of against major pot growing operations due to the fact that it is traded for cocaine alot of the time and then that makes it's way up to Canada. Personally i hate cocaine and amphetamines of the psychedelic type and normal type. i'd also rather not have people buying guns and shit with the money from these huge operations. Theres enough black people running around shooting shit up here and i dont want any more. If you live in Canada you'll notice it's always black people that are doing drive by's and stuff! how can you say there isnt anything wrong with them. Ohhh wow they live in the "ghetto". A canadian ghetto is hardly a bad place to live. They are lucky to have a fucking place to sleep at night. And they are lucky to have the oppurtunity to have great jobs. All they have to to is go to school and work hard. But no, they sit around whining about their shitty life and shoot anyone who fucking even looks at them wrong. They should be fucking grateful they live in such a rich beautiful country. Most of these people are immigrants from other countries and Canada is 1000000000 times nicer than any country they came from so they should just be happy they have food and can get welfare and have a decent life. Otherwise, they should be shipped back to their war torn shit country and be forced to work in a diamond mine! Sorry for my rant. I like black people, i just dont like niggers, theres a difference. Black men work hard and treat everyone with respect. Niggers, are lazy and hurt everyone they come into contact with.

SAY NO TO MAJOR GROW OPS!!!! GROW JUST WHAT YOU NEED AND THE MINIMUM AMOUNT TO SELL. DONT BE GREEDY! THAT MONEY IS SPENT ON WEAPONS AND COCAINE AND METH AND TRAFFICKING LITTLE GIRLS FOR USE IN THE SEX TRADE!!!! Be your own producer, and only buy from people who are growing small amounts!

Ignore my rant. If you don't like what I have to say, I apologize for offending you but these are my beliefs and opinions and you will respect them, just as I would respect yours. Grow on brothers!

MeatRulz
07-28-2005, 09:12 PM
sounds like this isnt the problem here at all with you it seems that u have a problem with the black people i guess mexicans and white people arent in the ghetto in cannada but hey w/e.

4x4Turbo
07-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Sounds like you've never lived in a prodominatly black area. I agree with ontariogrower, there is a difference btw nigs and blacks. The problem is that 90% are NIGS. Its in their culture, they f*ck up everything that interacts with them. try going to the bronx or even downtown CINCY. I'm not racist, i judge people by their actions, not color of skin. I cant stand anti-racist/FANATIC mofo's that have been brainwashed by the media.

no pun intended meatrulz

mcozzy1
08-01-2005, 04:49 AM
I wonder how they got caught

They got caught because people noticed all the wood going in and all the dirt coming out. Given the proximity of the house to the border, it was obvious what was going on. The feds knew 6 months before the tunnel was finished what was going on and just watched them the whole time.

It so depressing when these stories hit the news.