PDA

View Full Version : bad night

acidhead
05-19-2004, 11:28 PM
last night my mom found out about me drinking and shit, after i gained her trust, she basically told me i wasnt going to do anything for the next year till i turn 18 , which fucking sucks becuase i have new friends at my school and there cool and i cant hang with neone nemor,e i thought about runing away but i have no muney, and i actaully thought about killing ymself cuz my life is getting so bad, becuase i had so much fun at this party last wekeedn but now its likeeverything is comingdown on me, i cant wait till i am 18 so i can move and do what i want, my mom is fucke dup

david420
05-20-2004, 12:47 AM
jewish.. drinkings no big deal. if its safe for a 19 year old to get shitfaced.. how is that different from a 14 year old getting shitfaced? u dont have access to a car.. or maybe u do. idk.. i hate narcs

rnf232s
05-20-2004, 01:42 AM
that sucks big time. dont kill yourself though. i just tried to last week by drinking a lot and then taking a lot of pills but if they find you it sucks cause then they put you in the hospital for a fucking week and then you have to do all sorts of classes and shit afterwards. also i am glad that i didnt die now that i have time to look back on it all. things seemed bad before but i realized that if nothing else, if i die i cant get high anymore. good luck and hopefully your mom will get the stick out of her ass.

wenchloveshemp
05-20-2004, 03:03 AM
acidhead,

dude, don't kill your self. i mean life gets real hard some times but shit might get better just try to think positive. i know what it's like, i'm in high school right now and some days i feel like killing myself too. but what you have to do is focus on the good thing that are happening to you. but if you can't think of any thing find something to do so you can stop thinking about the shit in you life. for example i skateboard and it really takes my mind off shit that happening to me. but just be happy you don't have other shit going on in your life like an abusive boyfriend. that's what i have to put up with. but just 'cause your mom said you catn't party it's not the end of the world, just be happy that a lot of other shit not happening to you.

mellow mood
05-20-2004, 09:15 PM
hell u guys are freaks. cmon dudes suiciding is not an answer. u know what? rebel yourself man. live in the street, whatever, get out of your home, try to work or make squeegee, or whatever man if u have nothin to lose well lose anything cept life. you dont realize the chance u have to be on earth and to be alive. i dont knoe man live somewhere else or somethin. my friends are punk and some of them live in the street. they ask money to ppl and they make squeegee(washing car windows). i mean cmon suiciding is a real bad idea youll regret for the rest of your life if u even try. i know its shit and governement is shit and all but life is a gift, the most precious thing u have. your on earth to be happy, make anything, but dont kill yourself, just an advice :)

peace

find yourself, be yourself and DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!

weedfean
05-20-2004, 09:34 PM
don't kill your self thats just stupid im going through the same shit just start sneeking out at night thats what i do

maelly
05-28-2004, 02:31 AM
dude dont worry im going through some shit with my parents for getting caught for drinking at school....ill be 18 in like a month though.. are you the first child??? you just need to break them in, theyll get over it eventually just bullshit a lot and hang out with your parents(esp. mom) when your home grounded, be really nice to them, laugh with them, help out around the house. haha it sounds gay but it works. just be like "i made new friends who dont do that, im over that phase it was so stupid blah blah" haha parents are such tools

Kronik Bagz
05-28-2004, 04:59 AM
man u jus gotta think that a year isnt that long. ive been on proby fer over a year and i got 4 months left. suicide is a way out of life, not an easy way out. if life sux than suicide meight be an answer but i can tell you have a life worth livin. u got parents, friends, a roof over your head, food on the table(i hope) and freedome. it meight not seem like it now but u go 1 year w/o freedome and u got like 70 left to do whatever the fuck you want. at least your not in prison fer life. i know a couple people doin time and when you know someone who is relieved that hes only got 10 than 1 year goes by quick. you should try what i do. get a job and every paycheck put like $100 in a safe till your free and when you are youll have $1200 bux fer pot and a PHAT smoke out to let everyone know your back in the game :D

PS dont kill yourself, it could be worse

good luck,
kronik

maryjanemama
05-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Acidhead, don't kill yourself, a year will go by in no time. Besides, death is FOREVER and a year is just a year. If you try to kill yourself (DON"T) with pills and booze (DON"T) you'll end up really sick and in the mental ward or detox with a bunch of freaks with REAL problems. Trust me, made the same mistake myself. Good luck and take care, I wish you the best.

cherylsyv
05-28-2004, 04:41 PM
maryjane is right, and even though it seems like you wont ever get out from under your problems, they will get better. Its the down times that give contrast to the great times. your so young, you will get to experience falling in love, having children, finding your spiritual self, and all of these things will be better for what your going through now. find someone to talk to. take care of yourself and love yourself!

lilcastel
05-29-2004, 03:23 AM
everyone has problems. you were caught drinking, big fucking deal. just gain your mum's trust back. just be thankful you're provided with food and water everyday and that your mom is alive.

Proof
05-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Lol thats some mad shit right there, i take it u live in USA ?? i live in uk i go out get drunk and my mom knows shes cool with it :s

NowhereMan
05-30-2004, 01:41 AM
so many people take that route its amazing.its a mistake for sure but at that time in these people's lives i dont think that matters,mental pian is powerfull,
i hope everyone who reads this will think one thing before they think suicide is the answer to the problem they have.
"time changes everything "
and whatever it is wrong in your life now death will not fix that.
please remember they are millions of others who think the same shit at times
only some fuck up big time and act on it,they hurt anyone who cares for them by taking a life that they could not understand,
hang in there and you will see they are good times ahead of you
trust me,i dont bullshit about serious things,dont give up living over sadness.
they are GREAT times ahead of you.
peace

Hashmat
05-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Put yourself in your mums shoes dude, how would you like to find your child covered in puke fuckin dead!!, my wife saw someone commit suicide jumping off a multistorey carpark, they changed they're mind and tried to get back over the wall, guess what they didn't make it, fucked my wife up for a long time and she didn't even know the person....imagine what the family felt like

david420
06-01-2004, 01:41 AM
um.. do ur parents know ur an acidhead..?

gs8778
06-04-2004, 03:35 PM
suicide sucks, and it's harder than you think. I tried to off myself a few years ago via some acetometaphin pills. The bottle said that if you take 8 then you should contact poison control immed, so I mult by 5 and took 40. Well then I just got a sleeping bag and went out to "sleep" in the woods. Most of it's blurry, but somehow I was found and taken to a hosp. Was in intensive care for awhile, was to late for activated charcoal. So they gave me Mucomyst, which is the most godawfull tasting drug there is. I swear, they make it so bad as a penance or something. It's supposed to stop liver failure and such. So then after many days I get to leave and go to 3 north in st vincent's mental hospital. yay. Let me just say that it wasnt anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Was kind of relaxing actually. It was sort of disturbing how much I was liking it there. No worries, just group talk and those stupid therapy exercises they do. Waste of time in my opinion, but shrinks are fun to mess with:D And I met some pretty interesting people. So if you are serious about ending it, most of the people I've talked to said that it's too easy to fuck up with pills. And it takes tremendous will power for the slit wrists, believe me, most people can't go through with it. High buildings work, but it's just a myth that your heart stops before you hit. Your'e gonna see yourself splat. Hanging isnt that bad as long as you make sure your neck snaps. A girl with me in the hospital at the time used her gown as a noose and hung herself on her door. I doubt suffocation was fun. But all in all, I highly doubt your problems warrant suicide. My life's pretty shitty right now, and I always keep it in the back of my head as a quick way out, it's a comfort to me. But I don't think I'll do it anytime soon. Just some info from a guy who's been over the brink and shouldnt be here to tell about it. peace

maryjanemama
06-04-2004, 04:58 PM
I think I just read my own story, only I'm a girl. Me and one of my "friends" that I met in the mental ward used to swear that we were only there to do research for our novel. It was funny at the time. There was a woman who used to try to cut her wrists with the staples that she pried out of magezines in the wreck area. All she really ended up doing was scratching her wrists until they bled. Then, they'd confine her to her room for a while. The funniest thing I saw was when a shrink ran out of the room because he thaught a patient was coming after him (she wasn't, it was me, I was just stretching). Total waste of time and health insurance money. The only cool part was the hippie art instructor who used to let me paint all day. The doctors never bothered me about it because she told them that I was participating in "art thereapy" and I got to go home earlier because of it. Some of the stuff I made is still hanging up around the house, my husband calls it my "loony bin art".

acidhead
06-06-2004, 02:24 AM
no my mom dont know i use acid or nething else besides pot and she bitches for it everyday, but i havent killed myself , i have realized its stupid but i did almost die last night i drank and smoked to much a a party and i was white and puking but i am cool now but good looking out everyone peace

gs8778
06-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Ahh the "art therapy." Forgot about that, lol. Debbie the art chick, she was HOT:D She got really angry when I tried to question the validity of the treatment. I can't see how drawing a picture of "what's inside" could help me. I just remember drawing an intricate border around black with the words empty in white. I thought it was amusing.

gs8778
06-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Oh, and I still have the clay jar I made, now for my stash:)

duppy man
06-07-2004, 11:16 PM
Sounded like a right weeze Mary J glad we could keep U entertained during your illnessI do feel that we have moved on from the days of the Victorian Fun shows when members of the public could pay to go and be amused by the Lunatics .......I have worked in IPCU.and other locked units over the years and I must say I don't find much humor in it There for the grace of God go I and I

maryjanemama
06-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Duppy man, I consider myself one of the lunatics. I found humor in it because they took away my chop sticks but let some crazy guy sit outside of my room "reading his paper", really, plotting the ways he was going to rape and kill me before someone noticed and made him go back to his room. Only humor in the way the place was run, like a ship lost at sea. One of the guys that was there was still there 3 years later when a friend of mine was. I, too, have worked in the locked down unit of a nursing home with the Alzeheimer's patients. That is not a funny situtation. But, the answer there was the same as it was in the mental ward of the hospital, drug up the loonies, keep them confined, and charge as much as possible for "care". I would never laugh at anyone there, only myself. As far as the lady who scratched herself with staples, she did it twice in one day and they did nothing but try to keep her in her room...but I'm sure her health insurance company got charged hundreds of dollars for "restraining her". The best part is the doctor who told me that with shock therapy I should be fine, it's just a little zap! Guess what, duppy man? I'm not fine, I'm as bi polar as they come and all the medication in the world won't make me better, just zonk me out so I don't notice as much. When there was concern because Serzone could possibly damage the liver I asked my doctor for a blood test because liver disease runs in my family (my dad and uncle died from it). She started sweating because she knew she'd never asked me about my family history..literally sweating. Guess what? My test results were mysteriously "lost". Now Serzone is off of the market, I'm on new crazy pills. As far as I'm concerned psychology is bullshit and so are all of the meds and I'm still as nutty as a jar of peanuts. There's nothing left to do but laugh at the whole situation.

duppy man
06-08-2004, 09:42 PM
we're all lunatics.. MaryJ/ its just how well we deal with things that places us on one side of the fence or the other,, and there's always crazy people in the Asylum.. staff and patient alike // leaning more towards staff than patient as I found some of the patients I've have met over the years made more sense than the other staff nurses I had been working with saying that I was involved in the setting up of a unit for patients with organic impairment which excluded them from other care settings due to their behavouirs we managed the ward of 30+ highly volitile patients with the Min amount of medication needed..using patient centered approuch giving the patient the run of the ward (under supervision) the incident levels dropped by approx.40% in the first year As for the SHOCK treatment well ECT. electro,convulsive, therapy. god knows what it does to the brain although I have seen cases where it appears to make improvements in the patients state of mental health;;;; Life is'nt Personel say I and I