PDA

View Full Version : BY DA OUNCE

rastabill89
07-20-2005, 01:50 AM
Ok, well i was in the chat with yocass and hydrizzle,and so was by da ounce... and we was talking about his buddys grow so me and hydrizzle gave yocass our screen name on AIM so he could send us the files so we could see the grow....

well, anyways he sent us the pictures and shit and it was all good but by da ounce was wanting to be a ass as usual and has some kind of shit to knock you off aim so every time hydrizzle would sign on it would say this dude is sending u something and then it would atomaticly sign you off over and over and made it so u couldnt sign on....

well they kinda started talking and became friends a little so by da ounce was like well it was me and im sorry, and it was all good.... so now after those post earlier and shit by da ounce got mad at me,Hydrizzle, and yocass and has all our screen names and now not one of us can sign on and it says the same name by da ounce admited of saying was his so i dont know what to do i cant get on aim but can one of you mods help

THX, RastaBill89

Hydrizzle
07-20-2005, 01:55 AM
yes, i gave yocass my AIM in chat (mistake) and about 15 seconds later, somebody named "lilrichjice" spams me with AHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAH liek 5 times and signs off.... IMMEDIATELY, i get a buddy invite from some "superbot565" or something, and then AIM immediately signs off, fatal error etc.

well, later, by_da_ounce admitted it was him and promised not to do it anymore.... he said it is some screen name which he signs on and it automatically fucks up certain people's AIM accounts. Of course, we knew it was him at first, cause he was being a jackass in chat anyways, being belligerent and immature.

i reccomend the ban stick be pulled out for this one....

Oh yeah, I forgot to say!

Has anyone noticed that by_the_ounce seems suspiciously like DeeLoc, and the time of thier posts seem to correlate. just a little observation.

BalliN
07-20-2005, 02:11 AM
dnno who deeloc is but b_d_a is certainly a douche bag.

claiming he moves pounds and shit but he asked about the weights of everythign lol

rastabill89
07-20-2005, 02:12 AM
lmao

nomadherbman
07-20-2005, 02:13 AM
^^ya it was kind of weird that he was backing deeloc187 up and kept asking why he got banned

Why did deeloc get banned???? and why say your glad you banned him because he gave you a fake address... why would someone post there real address on a public site anyways

the kids a little punk!
but it seems like if someone doesnt piss one of the mods off directly they dont do anything about it

(not justifying any of my past posts i can be a "punk" too but this kid is always one)

thcbongman
07-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Scan your computer for trojans in case. And if you have a network, shut it off temporarily and turn it back on. I'm not a computer expert or anything, but it sounds like a DOS attack.

Nullific
07-20-2005, 02:19 AM
Anyone can download BuddyKill, I only use it as a last resort.
The people who use this shit are generally considered lamers because it's an immature thing to do and requires no real knowledge of computers.

yocass
07-20-2005, 02:22 AM
Ok, well i was in the chat with yocass and hydrizzle,and so was by da ounce... and we was talking about his buddys grow so me and hydrizzle gave yocass our screen name on AIM so he could send us the files so we could see the grow....

well, anyways he sent us the pictures and shit and it was all good but by da ounce was wanting to be a ass as usual and has some kind of shit to knock you off aim so every time hydrizzle would sign on it would say this dude is sending u something and then it would atomaticly sign you off over and over and made it so u couldnt sign on....

well they kinda started talking and became friends a little so by da ounce was like well it was me and im sorry, and it was all good.... so now after those post earlier and shit by da ounce got mad at me,Hydrizzle, and yocass to clarify: no mine is actually fine, I dissalow anoyone not on my buddy list to talk to me. But hes still an ass, I can back that up lol. and has all our screen names and now not one of us can sign on and it says the same name by da ounce admited of saying was his so i dont know what to do i cant get on aim but can one of you mods help

THX, RastaBill89...

professer evil
07-20-2005, 09:49 PM
can somebody tell me what aim is please.....................

peace

Kid Dynamite
07-20-2005, 10:38 PM
AOL Instant Messenger
A I M

Cacophony
07-20-2005, 11:15 PM

Yeah, but the fact that he has to do that just to stop from being kicked just isn't right.

del...
07-20-2005, 11:17 PM
but this site has nothing to do with aim so don't know how we can help...but i will look into this kid further. in the meantime you guys should file a report of abuse to his isp.

nomadherbman
07-20-2005, 11:19 PM
he already got banned^^^^
thanks tho

del...
07-20-2005, 11:35 PM
yes but if he has fucked with anyone thru here like he apparently did thru aim we want to know...

Nullific
07-21-2005, 03:02 AM
Does he have a static IP?

If so feel free to post it...

rastabill89
07-21-2005, 05:24 AM
yea nowhereman banned him from chat and kiwi banned him from the site, are you going to un-bann him del...?

Beeblebrox.420
07-21-2005, 05:37 AM
Does he have a static IP?

If so feel free to post it... No, we're not going to do that.

yea nowhereman banned him from chat and kiwi banned him from the site, are you going to un-bann him del...? No, only kiwi can unban him from the boards and only NowhereMan can unban him from the chat. Ron could overrule a banning if he so chooses, but he never has, to my knowledge. Moderators do not undermine the decisions of other moderators.

Hydrizzle
07-21-2005, 08:46 AM
yeah, who gives a fuck? do we really need more little kids on this site who take out thier frustrations by using gay hacks and warez on AIM accounts? No, so fuck him.

robert42
07-21-2005, 08:57 AM
hey rastabil you contacted me on yahoo messenger sorry i cant reply i dont mean to seem rude but i cant type messages on my yahoo, ill get it fixed.

rob_uk_42jh :)

rastabill89
07-22-2005, 04:59 AM
lol did you add me or did i add you i just came on yahoo one day and it said that on my profile and i was like who the hell is that....lol.. its all good

weedman7
07-23-2005, 05:20 PM
aim booters lol i wrote a few of thoese gimmie his screename nad i want just fuk up his aim the whole damn pc gotdamn i love doing that shit

Hydrizzle
07-23-2005, 05:24 PM
lilrichjice

rastabill89
07-24-2005, 02:54 AM
his other one is superbot453

Hydrizzle
07-24-2005, 03:02 AM
spam away my friend, with our blessings!

rastabill89
07-24-2005, 03:08 AM
lol right one! shit do more then spaming fuck the shit out of his computer do everything u can to fuck it up then maybe he will learn his lession

Toker4LifeVT
07-31-2005, 04:17 PM
Wow good to know guys, one of the ppl wanting to buy from me, seein my post in the forums was "lil rich jice"