PDA

View Full Version : Give the middle east to the Native Americans

Kurupt3Z3
05-16-2004, 03:47 AM
Last night, after i smoked 3 bowls off of some good herb, I came to a blazein conclusion. What we should do in iraq is, nuke the entire middle east. Wipe every last person living in the middle east off of the planet. Then after we develope a radiantion treatment plan, we give the land to the native americans, and 1 billlion dollars. We let them prosper in one of the most recorciful parts of earth. Thats tight right??????

peji
05-16-2004, 06:58 AM
Thats wrong,,,,u better stick 2 smokin some more....Because Native Americans are the True Americans and then theres was the Immigrant Americans and why would we want to go live where we arent from....you go live there on that resourceful part of earth w/ your 1 billion dollars....

sensiskunk
05-17-2004, 04:34 AM
i think you smoked three fat bowls of crack!!

Lulu
05-17-2004, 02:56 PM
More than 2.32 million people have received hospital treatment in Ukraine with illnesses blamed on the disaster, including 452,000 children, according to the Health Ministry. Ukraine has registered some 4,400 deaths.

The most frequently noted Chernobyl-related diseases include thyroid and blood cancer, mental disorders and cancerous growths.

The UN said in a statement that in some areas of Belarus, thyroid cancer among children has increased more than 100-fold when compared with the period before the accident.

The half-life of a radioactive isotope is the time it takes for half of the atoms in a pure sample of the isotope to decay into another element. It is a measure of the stability of an isotope; the shorter the half life, the less stable the atom. The decay of an atom is said to be spontaneous as one can only determine the probability of decay and not predict when an individual atom will decay. The half life of the contamination in Belarus is estimated to be around 10,000yrs.

Maybe you should rethink your post a little, what do you think???

Tilde
06-20-2004, 02:35 AM
I really can't make heads or tails of this post. Am I suppose to laugh? I hope this is just an uninformed joke... :confused:

nancyrenee
06-24-2004, 02:15 PM
Well the idea is generous. And it came from a good place in your heart. But there aren't enough native americans to fill the middle east. Also what about the people who live there now? They own that land. America is already over staying their welcome. No way can we take a bunch of Native Americans to the middle east and say this is your country. We don't own the middle east. It's not ours to give away. And the iraqi people are people just like we are. We can't be going over there against the UN's wishes making a big fuss over weapons of mass destruction then using a nuke to eradicate them. I know we are hypocrites but that's really out there.

Valrasha
06-24-2004, 05:39 PM
I think everyone just needs to sit down for about a week, smoke alot of fatty's and bongs and talk. As problems arise, repeat step 1 again, lol.