PDA

View Full Version : Different kinds?

jblaze
07-11-2005, 05:53 PM
hey all you stoners from nm just wondering what diferent kinds of mj you people have been able to find, out in nm

Endless Smoker
02-14-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah the kind you smoke and gets you high, come on get real

MadSativa
04-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Alota dirt weed here, some fair home grown, Prices are high, its real expensive if you want some realy good exotics(80-120 an 1/8), like White widow, NYC Desil, and thats if you can find it. Alota cops looking for all the shit.

BlakeCarrington
04-13-2007, 03:52 AM
Such a sad thing for a guy visiting this state to find out.

MadSativa
04-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah theirs alot of things in this state that can be disapointing. Especialy when it comes to civial rights and stuff like that. Which is some of the resone alot of people like it here. Its the old west in some ways theirs gun fights every night and the cops still beat people down(if your lucky cause its extreamly easy to find your self on a milk carton or in a hole in the desert or food for some big animal)

Bongojaz
04-17-2007, 06:20 PM
damn mad, where do you live? i live in the abq area and it's kind of o.k. i did have to shoot it out with a couple indians the other day but that's the norm.... usually 60 for 1/8th of good....

MadSativa
04-20-2007, 12:31 AM
damn mad, where do you live? i live in the abq area and it's kind of o.k. i did have to shoot it out with a couple indians the other day but that's the norm.... usually 60 for 1/8th of good....

Im in burque too but like you said we shoot it out all the time hell yesterday I was in a fight where the ambulaces and fire dept had to show up.(I knocked out 3 guys who started shit practicaly on my door step, I drugg em out past my gate and called the cops to come pick up some shit, my neibors totaly liked the show so they told the cops "they got knocked the fuck out" and that was it.) If we tell this story to almost anyone on this site they think were lieing or Crazey people who belong in prison, Like I said in the local forums before their are alot of warriors here(nm) if you show disrespect to the wrong people expect them to ask and respond to it, not shrug it off and forget. Anyway what you got planned for tomarrow 420? Im gonna be at the march we usualy meat a Rosevelt Park or the down town UNM area about 12-3 and buy 420 we should be around UNM and Central walking smoking ya know. Ill be fiming alot of footage so just look for me. We could medicate(smoke out) togeather, I got some shwage but some OK hash so hit me up mabey we could mix and match:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bongojaz
04-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Im in burque too but like you said we shoot it out all the time hell yesterday I was in a fight where the ambulaces and fire dept had to show up.(I knocked out 3 guys who started shit practicaly on my door step, I drugg em out past my gate and called the cops to come pick up some shit, my neibors totaly liked the show so they told the cops "they got knocked the fuck out" and that was it.) If we tell this story to almost anyone on this site they think were lieing or Crazey people who belong in prison, Like I said in the local forums before their are alot of warriors here(nm) if you show disrespect to the wrong people expect them to ask and respond to it, not shrug it off and forget. Anyway what you got planned for tomarrow 420? Im gonna be at the march we usualy meat a Rosevelt Park or the down town UNM area about 12-3 and buy 420 we should be around UNM and Central walking smoking ya know. Ill be fiming alot of footage so just look for me. We could medicate(smoke out) togeather, I got some shwage but some OK hash so hit me up mabey we could mix and match:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
i wish i would have seen this in time. i didn't even know anything went on here for 4/20. i hear you about the cops and all. if i was a cop and someone took care of some of my work for me i'd be thankful too. yes, that's a fact, this place can be rough. you def. want to make sure who you're talking to around these parts before you go mouthing off. remember a while back the guy who got all f'ed up with a hatchet or something and got buried in the desert? fugger dug himself out of the whole and made it back to town. damn!!!

MadSativa
04-22-2007, 02:13 AM
What hatchet are you talking about, you need to tell me bout this shit main. Fuckin 420 main:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

olliegrow
07-08-2007, 03:01 AM
we all need to hang out..im in abq and never came across any bros like you..

MadSativa
07-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey what up main Im down to chill Im smoking crap right now though, hopefully get some hash here soon dough.

Baked505
12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
hey all you stoners from nm just wondering what diferent kinds of mj you people have been able to find, out in nm

I live in Clovis, NM and my homie found someone who sells Purple Haze and got another homie whose got a homie whose growing his own growing his own mota but can't remember what kind he said he was growing:jointsmile:

Bongojaz
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
recently, bubba kush, northern lights, white rhino, jack the ripper and a whole lot of pressed mexican weed.

Baked505
12-17-2007, 05:06 AM
I know some of my weed but how could i notice what kind the ones you named.

MadSativa
12-23-2007, 07:45 AM
NYC Deisle is around right now, along with the bluberry kush, bubble gum and someone said jucy fruit, but I talked to the dude that picked it up and he said its California orange bud?? I remember juciy fruit from like 3 years ago it tasted way better than this new one. the dude was sayin that their all going for like $110 for an 1/8 except thejucy which is 50 an 1/8. Then I talked to one of my homies and he said 90 for all except the jucy was 50, crazy basterds are makin a killing. Strawberry cough wa around for a while but now its scarce, for a while I was gettin 1/8 for the 35 of the cough, it was good times