PDA

View Full Version : My spiritual journey...

ImStonedNILikeIt
07-08-2005, 07:48 PM
So I was sitting on my couch, watching T.V. And staring off into space, when It hit me I still had half of a bowl I needed to finish.So, I'm sitting there all by myself..And I am really bored. I start thinking. What if I lived only on weed/water and went for a walk on my own little journey, And I believed I was actually going to do it, Because you know I'm female and once my head was set on something I'll b damned if I don't do it.So, I'm feeling good about myself once more, and I'm sittin there coloring a pretty picture out of my sons Coloring book, It was a multicoloed bear...But anyway...I got hungry, and forgot about my little journey and ate some pickles,and a cookie/cake/whatever it was......So does this mean I'm weak?

Seriously....In all seriousness.

Dick Justice
07-08-2005, 08:50 PM
It means you're forgetful, thats all.

Colored bears eh?

ImStonedNILikeIt
07-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Wow....Colored Bears.......So pretty....I want to sit and stare at it for a long time.........

thank you for that wonderful experience.

naturalmystic
07-09-2005, 05:02 PM
For a long time i've been sort of 'planning' a journey of my own. I'm either gonna just leave everything I know behind and just travel the world, hitchhiking around, meeting new people, trying new things, opening my mind to the world and it's beauty.

Delta9
07-09-2005, 05:57 PM
you gotta start getting sharper, wake up! Cause it's not gonna last. It's not. Think about when your 50, your gonna' need health care and retirement money for when you hit 65-70 years. "Take your head out from up your ass. Right here right now but it won't last". It's not, Like starting a teenage rap/metal band, it ain't gonna last.

Delta9
07-09-2005, 06:33 PM
"You gonna have to start thinking about your future"
EcHeart wasen't thinking about his futer.
Neith was Saddam.

Delta9
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I have shaved off my beard
Now it's time for you to shave off yours.

Delta9
07-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Your making me laugh with your pshychadelic spiritual bullshit.

hipEstoner
07-24-2005, 02:26 AM
you gotta start getting sharper, wake up! Cause it's not gonna last. It's not. Think about when your 50, your gonna' need health care and retirement money for when you hit 65-70 years. "Take your head out from up your ass. Right here right now but it won't last". It's not, Like starting a teenage rap/metal band, it ain't gonna last.
you do realize that most successful rock/ rap bands start as teenagers,,, ,,,