PDA

View Full Version : Chest Infection

Atma
07-07-2005, 04:46 AM
I got a cold a while ago, Went to the doctors, Said it was a chest infection.
Phlegm was grey/white/yellow with a bit of blood in the morning. Isnt really clearing up on Amoxicillin as well as it should so i have to go back for a stronger antibiotic today. I have this numb pain in my back now and my lungs are sore as fuck (Stabbing pains). My "peak flow" is normal (They measure your breath)..

Any idea what this problem might be? If not a chest infection. :confused:
I just need advice because i cant tell my doctor i smoked MJ, I was diagnosed with a mental illness (manic depressive) a few years ago and he's really against it.

A few days ago my mate came round to my house with a bit of pollen, I put it in a yogurt it wasnt as good as buckets or bongs, But i was still rubbered. :)

I was alright, So i'm guessing i'll be alright if i go out and get a 1/4oz and eat half of that today???

Any advice is much appreciated,
Cheers.

Deborah
07-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Cannabis surly wouldnt be the cause ...You dont have to tell the DR you smoke. I dont think its any big deal. Sounds like you have a more serious chest infection. Maybe you should stop smoking and irritating your lungs till they are better. Take vitamine C and B 12 and gets lots of rest soak your chest in a hot tub and use vicks for the vapers . You probably need a stronger anitibiotic.

bongo
07-09-2005, 03:04 PM
for me weed tends to make it harder to fight the infection. I generally have to quit for a few days until it goes away

Mirno Sctlnd
07-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Weed doesn't fuck my chest up but hash on the other hand (where im from the hash is very shit) totally fucks me up if i smoke to much and fills my lungs full of flem so I would definately rest up and stop smoking for and few day. Eating weed is probally only going to make you heal up better,