PDA

View Full Version : married w children

beatrixxx
05-10-2004, 08:58 PM
no, not the show....just wondering how many stoner moms there are out there. and obviously not in front of the kids (but more for the asthma reason, and not the illegal substance reason).

and now, i'm going to choose a few icons just for the hell of it. :rolleyes: :D :cool: :p

Lulu
05-10-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm 36yr old mother of three from Ireland, nice to have you here :)

Drop in and see us in chat, you'll meet some nice people and have a laugh. Talk soon, Lu

dawn4e2u
05-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Hello, I am a stoner mom. I live in CO. Not having any luck here though. Nice to know there are more of us out there. Take care of you.

maryjanemama
05-11-2004, 12:32 PM
I'm a stoner mom, 3 kids. They have a stoner dad, too. :p

Dope Chic
05-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi Beatrixxx!!! Welcome I'm 23 and have 2 kids. Hope to see u in chat. :)

hunny
05-11-2004, 10:31 PM
im a stoner mum too 34..... an have 2 kids

:D :p

:eek:

weedfean
05-12-2004, 12:11 AM
one of my friends mom is a stoner, but shes not on this board

MVilleToker
05-12-2004, 01:10 AM
im a stoner wit a mother..do i count?:P

mommipop
05-12-2004, 01:52 AM
I'm a stoner mom. 36, michigan, 3 kids.

beatrixxx
05-13-2004, 01:35 PM
So do you smoke in front of the kids? Do they know you're a stoner? Do you plan on telling them?

Lulu
05-13-2004, 02:11 PM
I don't smoke around my kids, not even cigs. My eldest knows I smoke and I know he smokes, but we ain't chatted about it - yet.... :rolleyes:

I normally only smoke when they go to bed, unless I'm having a really bad day :o Then I shut myself in the office and tell them I got loads of work to do ;)

I don't get very much done when I'm stoned and I can't cope when the house is upsidedown, so it's normally a wind down in the evenings.

dadof3
05-13-2004, 03:08 PM
Hello all, just wanted to say hey. As the username suggests I have 3 kids, 4 year old twins (boy and a girl) and a 2 year old son. My wife and I are 35 and she also gets stoned. After a long hard day at work nothing is better than playing with the kids, giving them a bath and putting them in their PJs and then into bed. Having dinner with the wife and sitting on the couch and smoking a bowl of good weed.

Peace,
Dadof3 :cool:

hunny
05-13-2004, 03:27 PM
So do you smoke in front of the kids? Do they know you're a stoner? Do you plan on telling them?

my oldest kid knows i smoke it..my youngest probly nos it aint cigs..but i dont smoke infront of them...i get stoned when theyr in bed ...that way i can have peace an chill

:D

maryjanemama
05-13-2004, 04:00 PM
I usually smoke when my kids are home but not in front of them. There's enough places to hide, either inside or out. When they get older, I'll gladly smoke with them!

Corporate Exec.
05-13-2004, 05:14 PM
My hot asian wife doesn't want to have kids or smoke pot....that's 2 strikes right there

Razer
05-18-2004, 02:06 PM
I am a pot smoking father of too many kids to mention, (since I believe that too many personal facts combined with geography equals busted.)

I smoke for both medical and personal enjoyment. I smoke at home in front of all. They know I have a license and the reason I need it. They are smart kids and can make out heads from tails. Anyway, a new law in CA allows even for public smoking, so if you are here, I might be smoking in front of your kids too. Just not by the school though, there is a 1000 ft restriction, for good reason obviously. :cool:

peji
05-19-2004, 08:17 PM
HigH Beatrixxx,,,I am a stoner Mom and have 1 beautiful grandchild....never hid my smoking from my family and glad I never did.

weedfean
05-19-2004, 08:23 PM
i don't have children

WeeeeeBong
05-19-2004, 10:00 PM
It's a good idea to educate one's own children and not let the government do it.You are going to tell them the truth i'd think.
In my house Jack Herer's book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" is required reading.

By the way I am a pot smoking daddy....well accept on saturdays when I don a dress and some pumps and put on a little make-up...err ...I guess i'm still a pot smoking daddy.

andiloose
05-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Yah..I'm a mom of three also...and Maryjane...hope to catch you online sometime...we're practically neighbors. I'm in Berks County!

zoot fairy
05-21-2004, 06:35 PM
i just recently went down to florida to see my parents, i have been smoking since i was 11 years old. never once told them about it [but figured they knew]. one night my dad and i are out on the deck smoking a cigarette, he asks me to get the decorative jar on the bakers rack. i look inside, and there is over an ounce in there. i rolled up a spliff and we toked, NEVER knew my parents smoked. it was very cool.

in the future, if i ever do have kids, i most definately will be a stoner mom.

masterkush300
05-22-2004, 05:11 PM
who is in berks county? the berks county in pa? cause i'm new in berks county and i was trying to meet some stonners!!!