PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A DRUG TEST TOMORRW

blumagik
05-09-2004, 08:30 PM
Hello to everyone, this is my first time here. I have a questin. Okay, I've been a on probation for about two years now, and in the last year I've been clean. Well, on Friday a friend of mine came in from out of town and we smoked two blunts. I didn't inhale, I basically smoked like I was smoking a cigarette. I puffe andblew it right back out. I have to take a urine test on Monday. And my probation officer is basically waiting for me to mess up so he can lock me up. Can anybody offer any advice?

I have been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice, gallons at the maximum since Friday an taking Niacin. I did that before and I passed, but I didn't smoke so close to my test date. Again, does anybdy think I have a chance of passing the test. Because I go to court May 14th.

IamN2pot
05-09-2004, 09:05 PM
Drinking water/cranberry juice days before the test will not lower your THC count and Niacin does nothing, notta, zip in the short term, but diluting in the hours just prior to your test will keep you out of jail. Read this dilution post, http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=1147. Forget about the Creatine, as you don't have time before tomorrow, but take the aspirin and B2 (Riboflavin) to get a little color in your sample. N2

blumagik
05-09-2004, 09:12 PM
But if you didn't inhale, does that play any part for registering marijuana in the body. Because I didn't inhale at all. I puffed and blew it right back out. I figure that since I didn't inhale that there really may not be a trace in my systm but I can be wrong.

IamN2pot
05-09-2004, 09:26 PM
While you certianly did not get as full a dose as you would of had you inhailed, people that smoke cigars DO get a dose of nicotine. You can always run down to the drug store and get a home test, test yourself, and know for sure. N2

weedfean
05-09-2004, 09:38 PM
take AZO's its a pill that cleans out your system its found by the laxaudves

IamN2pot
05-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Weedfan, if you want to promote a product, such as AZO, you'd better be prepaired to prove your claim with scientific research to back it up. We are dealing with anothers freedom. THERE IS NO PRODUCT SCIENTIFICLY PROVEN TO REMOVE THCA/THC-COOH FROM THE FAT CELLS WHERE THE METABOLITE IS STORED, PERIOD!!! N2

weedfean
05-10-2004, 12:52 AM
it works

IamN2pot
05-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Oh gee's, now why should I expect anything more from a child that just turned 16. "it works" is soooo scientific. Child, for the sake of those here that are old enough to make adult decesions,and come to this board for serious dissussion of how to keep their private adult lives private, go play on some other board and leave this extreemly serious subjuct to those of us that know what we are talking about. N2

maxgold
05-10-2004, 01:30 PM
N2 - been enjoying your posts, thanks for sharing all of your knowledge. I have a drug test TODAY @ 3:00. Been clean for 17 days, took two home tests (after drinking water) and passed both. Last time was yesterday. I am pretty skinny (5'10", 150lbs) and have a fast metablolism. I also bought The Stuff, reccomended by a health food store, says it works everytime. Basically, it looks like the Water that you have to drink with it is what works, and the B-2 and Creatine Monohydrate contained in it helps the color and Creatine level. The only thing that throws me about it is it says not to drink or eat anything for 4 - 5 hour prior to taking it, then drink 16 - 32 oz of water after taking it, and to take it at least one hour before test to give it a chance to work, then piss frequenty until test. I already drank a half gallon of water this morning and have pissed at least 5 times. What is your take on this product, and does it sound like I have anything to worry about? I'm not worried at all, since I passed the home test yesterday but would appreciate you feedback.

IamN2pot
05-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Max, you are spot on with your product acessment, it's the water. And as you stated, the B is for color and the Creatine to assist in passing the urine validity test, though for the life of me I have yet to figure out why they add the Creatine. See, it takes Creatine 24-48 hours to metabolise into Creatinine, the metabolite measured to acess whether or not the sample is dilute.
Since you've already passed 2 home test, I also agree you have little to worry about. Good luck and post your experiance and results. N2

maxgold
05-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Nurse gave me a cup with a temp strip on it, sent me into the bathroom and told me to fill it at least above the temp line. She then poured some into a plastic vial, stuck something that I had to initial on it and put it into a plastic bag. I think it was going to Qwest diagnostics, that was on the vial. She only filled one vial though, and discarded the rest of the sample.

Will this be an EMIT or GC/MS?

And, if it were to be a GC/MS with no EMIT first, would I have anything to worry about seeing as I've been clean for 17 days and passed two home tests? Plus I diluted with The Liqued Stuff that I mentioned before plus some extra water just to be sure.

IamN2pot
05-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Max, R E A L A X ! !! I have yet to find a urine test from Quest that does not start with the initial EMIT type screen. Then and only then, if the type test paid for includes a GC/MS for any possitive result in the initial, then and only then will a GC/MS be done. Last, to explain the differant cutoff levels. The initial assay EMIT type screen, screens out all 31 cannibiloid metabolites as well as any other metabolites from any other sources that are chemically a close enough match to fool the assay. ALL those metabolites must reach a volume of 50ng/ml and then the assay is possitive for marijuana. Then it is off to the GC/MS to try to confirm the initial assay's findings. The GC/MS is only targeting 1 metabolite of the original 31, THC-COOH/THCA. If the GC/MS finds a volume of 15ng/ml of the singular THCA, then the test is a confirmed possitive. THe 50ng/ml for the EMIT and the 15ng/ml for the GC/MS are roughly equall measures, so please don't be scared by a GC/MS. In fact, because some estamates are that as many as 20% of assay test possitives are false possitives, due to 'simmilar' metabolites being screened. The GC/MS conformation test should, IMHO, be welcomed. Hope that helps clear things up. N2

maxgold
05-11-2004, 12:10 AM
N2,

I had a few beers so now I am V E R Y relaxed, still haven't smoked but this weekend calls for some make up time in that dept. Thanks for your insight, just was nervous because the job pays 25% more than my last job.

I finally just read my "receipt" from the hospital that I took the test from and it was a SAP5 test, so, from your eailer posts I know that is a Substance Abuse Panel for 5 toxins, see, I'm learning.

Anyways, thanks a lot man, I R E A L L Y appreciate your posts and replies to my questions. You're about the best source for this type of info that I've found on the net, you should write a book!

I CAN"T WAIT TO GET VERY ~HIGH~ AGAIN!!! :D

maxgold
05-12-2004, 10:07 PM
First day today, went well. If I ever have a pre employment again I will prepare for both sub and dillution. I could have subbed easily this time, but didn't know what to expect since I never had a pre emply screen before. N2, thanks again for all of the knowledge that you share here and on other boards, you've got a reputation for providing accurate info. My first toke (this weekend) I'll be thinking of you and this board!

IamN2pot
05-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Max, :!) N2

ilovescoobysnacks
12-01-2004, 05:11 AM
N2,
I have been on pins and needles the last few days. I have been reading your posts. Last Tuesday, I received a job offer. I have been unemployed for 3 weeks, so I was very excited. Especially this close to christmas. ANYWAY, they asked me to come in to fill out some "paperwork" the next day. They neglected to tell me that part of the "paperwork" was an oral drug test! I smoke every night b4 bed. A couple of hits out of a one hitter. I woke up that morning, brushed my teeth, and off I went. I think I drank a glass of water, too. As I am filling out my "paperwork" the HR guy says, "did they tell you about the drug test?" I replied "no" very calmly. But, inside I was dying. This is exactly the position I have been searching for, and I already told my family I got the job. Just then, a lady came up and asked me if I wanted some pumpkin bread. So I took a nice big piece, and sat there and savored it in my mouth for a bit. Then the guy hands me this stick and tells me to put it in my mouth between my gum and cheek for 5 minutes. Well, he wasn't watching me, so I put it in my mouth and tried not to let it touch anything. I don't think it was really even wet, if it was, it was just a little. As a matter of fact, the swab had a few crumbs of pumpkin bread on it. The next day was Thanksgiving. I started work on Monday. Today, Tuesday, was my second day. Still haven't heard anything.......I am on pins and needles. I am trying to do the best I can, but it is kind of nerve racking when you are sitting there expecting to be fired any moment. My brother said he smoked chronic for an entire day while he was at his friend's house, then the next day he woke up, smoked a cig, drank a soda and went to work. He was popped with an oral test and he passed. Am I screwed? Do I have a chance in hell of passing???????????????

please someone put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!!! Ack! I am so stressed, but I have not smoked weed in almost a week, hoping I can finagle another test in case I fail.

BalliN
12-02-2004, 03:47 AM
get drunk off beers..pee like 20 timesin 1 nite..dont pass out tho..jus stay up and piss..do it all weekend