PDA

View Full Version : louisiana law

brownbunk
07-03-2005, 08:33 AM
if u get caugt twice with pot on you its 5 years if you get caught 3 times its 20 years man i mean seed joint it dont matter.suks dude theirs people in louisian doing 20 yrs wer in california they get a stif fine imagine that :mad: :eek:

oldhippie56
07-03-2005, 06:20 PM
That is the reason I moved to Texas 21 yrs. ago.

hydro cannibal
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
dude are u fcking serious?!

hydro cannibal
07-03-2005, 07:26 PM
in texas the most i think they can make u do is 60 days, but thats the absolute maximum.....>I really dont see why we eve put people behind bars for pot....i mean...why does a person need to be detained for something that (harms nobody, something that they do on their own time) or even when smoking it for a painkiller or whatever......this country was built (on, with) hemp. More bad stuff and negative energy comes from marijuana being prohibited, than it does from marijuana itself.

brownbunk
07-03-2005, 08:15 PM
yes i am serious http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=penalties&Group_ID=4540

photosynthesis
07-07-2005, 03:47 AM
i live in louisisna and i have plenty friends whos been arrested more than once for marijuana and eveyerone is just on probation and substance abuse. mabe cause were not 18 though

yocass
07-07-2005, 03:52 AM
cali posession is 0 jail time and a 100 dollar fine. one of those southern states is 20 years minimum mandatory sentnce for trafficing. life mandatory for second arrest.

07-07-2005, 04:02 PM
That may be what the law says. But from real life experience first offense is no more than a citation just like a traffic ticket. I don't know about north louisiana but down here in southeast louisiana they don't fuck with weed heads too bad, they are mostly after the crack heads. I know people that get caught with weed all the time and let go with nothing. The cops even know who smokes but that don't fuck with 'em because they are good law abiding citizens.

BalliN
07-10-2005, 09:51 AM
id say get the fuck outta tha dirty dirty

TasteTheRainbow
07-10-2005, 03:35 PM
That may be what the law says. But from real life experience first offense is no more than a citation just like a traffic ticket. I don't know about north louisiana but down here in southeast louisiana they don't fuck with weed heads too bad, they are mostly after the crack heads. I know people that get caught with weed all the time and let go with nothing. The cops even know who smokes but that don't fuck with 'em because they are good law abiding citizens.
Exactly. I live in SE La. too and have had a family member caught with pot many times. He never served any time, just DUI's and heavy HEAVY fines w/probation.

andruejaysin
07-13-2005, 11:01 PM
I live in KS, and I did 11 months in prison for a roach in an ashtray(second offence) When I got out on bond there was still a second roach setting in the ashtray that they missed. But this was part of a plea bargain on other charges, by it's self I would have probably got me felony probation, but still, a felony for a roach?