PDA

View Full Version : Why are you here ??

DonnieDarko
07-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Cafe people ,

Just curious, what is the main reason that you are a member of the site ??

For me, I really like exchanging thoughts with people of all ages, all over the world, on various topics, including bud. This is where I come to chillax after a stressfull day on the job, there are always several good threads to follow. I am older and isolated from the bud "community", so the site brings me to a place that I want to be.

This is my first poll, so if I screw up, be kind ....

Torog
07-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Cafe people ,

Just curious, what is the main reason that you are a member of the site ??

For me, I really like exchanging thoughts with people of all ages, all over the world, on various topics, including bud. This is where I come to chillax after a stressfull day on the job, there are always several good threads to follow. I am older and isolated from the bud "community", so the site brings me to a place that I want to be.

This is my first poll, so if I screw up, be kind ....
Howdy Donnie,

My response was 'Growing',but only because that's what brought me to MariHemp,back in Dec '98. Once I learned enough about growing to be self-sufficient,I drifted over to the Politics forum,where I spent most of my time,battling liberals and assorted leftists. I became a member here,after Ron started making changes and I found out about this message board,which I like better,because one can post more than one pic at a time and other edit options and format,that the MariHemp boards don't have.

Now,I'd have to say that I come here for the community,as I'm somewhat isolated myself. I must say a great,BIG thanx to Ron and to the other members here,who have helped me in so many ways..thanx guys !:D

Have a good one !

Btw..I think that you did real well,with your first poll !:)

GHoSToKeR
07-03-2005, 10:56 PM
I've said this soooo many times but I don't mind saying it again - I come here because I love weed, so anybody else who loves weed is a friend of mine! Here I can act like the complete stoner that I am and not worry about what people might think or say (I care very little in general, but sometimes even other stoners can be dicks). Basically, because I love you guys! **Group hug** :D

GHoSToKeR
07-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Dammit, Torog, get your hand off my ass! :D

Torog
07-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Dammit, Torog, get your hand off my ass! :D
Howdy GhostToker,

Uhmmm...I don't reckon,that my hand was ever there-to begin with..lol.

Have a good one ...

DonnieDarko
07-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Howdy GhostToker,

Uhmmm...I don't reckon,that my hand was ever there-to begin with..lol.

Have a good one ...

Howdy Tarog ....

By the timetag, it looks like you got up pretty early in the AM to deny Ghost's claim ..... not that their's anything wrong with that ..... :D

Time for one of several burgers ....

DD

GHoSToKeR
07-04-2005, 06:41 PM
I always knew that what they say is true; you have to be up pretty damn early in the morning to beat Torog. ;)

DonnieDarko
07-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Tarog gets up early ..... but the GHoST never sleeps !!!!

Over 5000 posts WOOT !!!!

Torog
07-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Howdy Tarog ....

By the timetag, it looks like you got up pretty early in the AM to deny Ghost's claim ..... not that their's anything wrong with that ..... :D

Time for one of several burgers ....

DD
Howdy DD,

Ha Ha ...I see that you watch Seinfeld...lol.

Several burgers ? Dang..you must have a powerful case of munchies !

Have a good one !

NowhereMan
07-06-2005, 09:39 AM
where am i
how did i get here
what
huh
how the hell i get home?

ok my answer is
to legalize and be social

IrieAllie
07-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes, I agree with the legalization/socialization aspect of my wanting to come here. I've never met a stoner I didn't like (okay, maybe a FEW!!!). I have, however, met MANY drunks that were nasty, rude, mean and obnoxious. Us stoners are such a peaceful people, aren't we???? :)

GHoSToKeR
07-07-2005, 10:32 PM
ok my answer is
to legalize and be social
That's your answer to everything!!!!

Wait; it's my answer to everything too!! :D

Ousted
07-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Mainly I'm looking for a buddy, but making some new online friends would be wonderful as well. :)

DonnieDarko
07-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Welcome Ousted !!! New member and a Cafe Member already !! Get an avatar and just jump in whatever interests you !!

Ousted
07-14-2005, 06:14 AM
Well hello, DonnieDarko. :)

I figured the membership area would be busier than it is, but that's alright. Seems like there are cool people here, that's worth the fee. :D

I followed your instructions and got an avatar. :)

Thanks for the welcome. :cool:

IrieAllie
07-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Yes, we are a small but friendly group :) Welcome!

DonnieDarko
07-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I think that we can make this a "special" place .... I'm just not exactly sure how. As Allie said, it's a great group, I think that we've just gotta find a creative use of the PM benefit.

As we can see from the poll, our reasons for being here are varied .... but we were all willing to support the cause with a little $$$$.

maryjanemama
07-14-2005, 08:01 PM
I like the online social aspect. Offline I am not very social. I did meet a local here last year and he turned out to be a local pain in the heinie, sometimes calling up to 5 times a day to see if I had any weed. Yeah, I am the weed fairy, I fart joints, everybody loves me for it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if I would not be opposed to meet someone local to smoke up with as long as they were sane. 9ski9 lives near me and he seems cool.

GHoSToKeR
07-15-2005, 05:58 PM
I fart joints too.

(I should really stop butting in to threads with stupid comments like that all the time.....)

:)

IrieAllie
07-15-2005, 09:49 PM
I fart joints too.

(I should really stop butting in to threads with stupid comments like that all the time.....)

:)

Well, you are one talented mofo. LOL I am stoned, and butting in all over the damn place. I like to think of the Cafe as my refuge. I can come here, spout off, and I don't have ten 14-year-olds giving me sex advice, If I wanted that, I'd head to Wal-Mart. LOL