PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got arrested for ordering Marijuana seeds from the Internet?

Omerta
05-07-2004, 05:14 AM
anyone?

nancyrenee
05-31-2004, 05:29 AM
Uh no not that I know of. But I have heard horror stories of it happening. But that's just word of mouth. Personally if I were you I would just save some from a stash. I have asked my dealer for seeds.

sawleaf
06-01-2004, 01:37 AM
Only problem with saving stash seeds is you don't know the quality or strain you have. Order from a reputable seed company Omerta, you will not have any problems. Make sure the address you have them sent to is not the garden address though. I have never had or heard anyone having a problem ordering seeds in the mail.

duppy man
06-01-2004, 08:30 PM
iwould tend to agree you cannot be sure what your going to grow from stash.. saying that,,,there free..buying from a reputable seed bank you can be almost 100% on what you've got,send payment by PO. although a lot of companys require payment by credit card your choice..and No i have never heard of anyone being arrested for buying seeds,,anyone going to the fest.Haddington park sat 5th

Omerta
06-11-2004, 05:27 AM
I just order WW from Dutch seeds two weeks ago havent heard a reply yet but i heard it takes 21 days at the most.Im just prying that it will come by.

king cola
06-11-2004, 05:33 PM
where u from?
in the uk u will be fine, in the usa i dont really know cuz i dont live there! but yeh dont order tio the grow adress!!!

Omerta
06-12-2004, 07:14 PM
order it to some abondend house not the grow house.

N30SS
06-21-2004, 11:30 PM
wot happen to u ifu grow in the uk?

hydroman221
08-24-2004, 09:45 PM
there are many sites where you can buy them and say " they are suveniers"

hydroman221
08-24-2004, 09:46 PM
WHAT IS THE BEST WEBSITE TO BUY SEEDS FROM

RoguePoet28
11-01-2004, 03:29 AM
please see the "strains and seeds" section, I just posted my recent experience. Tried to send seeds from Europe to the US on my own, but the package got intercepted. At least no one got busted.

Sam
11-01-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm not sure what happens in the States but here in the UK it is completely legal for to possess cannabis seeds, hence the seed sites being allowed to operate and ot being shut down by the DEA as has happened with the Research Chemical Sites. The authorities won't hesitate to keep an eye on you though if they know you have ordered seeds-it only becomes illegal oncew the seeds turn into plants.

Vantage
11-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Actualy its illegal for them to spy and trapt you like that :), so no you wont get caught.

RoguePoet28
11-02-2004, 01:06 AM
for your info.... www.seedbankupdate.com seems to have good info on the various seed banks and who might ship to the US.....

cameron
12-22-2004, 05:45 PM
I just order WW from Dutch seeds two weeks ago havent heard a reply yet but i heard it takes 21 days at the most.Im just prying that it will come by.

hey be careful customs might get that shit and you'll get green papers in the mail. Trust me it happened to me when i ordered a spore syringe of shrooms. It ain't fun and it is serious. Make sure the company labels it differently on the outside b/c customs look for key words and also some companies. But dutch seed company is very well known and is safe.

cameron
12-22-2004, 05:46 PM
Actualy its illegal for them to spy and trapt you like that :), so no you wont get caught.

I think that you can possess seeds only if they are seeds and have not sprouted. U can say your were using them for microscopic use only

kuulbns
12-22-2004, 06:05 PM
ACTUALLY!! Under the patriot act the government can do whatever they want. They can get your health history, open your mail or arrest you without reason. But the seed sites are very discreet and careful, their business depends on it.

sensiskunk
12-29-2004, 09:54 PM
www.emeryseeds.com is a very reliable seed retailer, i have personally ordered dozens of strains from them, and have had no problems. they also have warranty's on the seeds, so if your seeds dont germinate, theyll send you some more. my most recent germination rate was 92%, only one seed didnt pop, and only one didnt grow. which is awesome! send the seeds to a "safe house", which is basically a place with no weed affiliation. good luck!

dreadhed
01-16-2005, 08:41 PM
no everyone I konw use emery seeds had good seeds & no problems.

Nullific
01-16-2005, 09:15 PM
If you're ordering from a different country then there is a chance your seeds could be seized by customs, if the place you ordered from is good at packaging their seeds for shipment then this shouldnt be a problem. You can find out about a lot of seed vendors from overgrow.com

If your order is seized the worst that happens is you get a letter from customs saying they seized them. Nothing more.

annac
05-01-2005, 05:26 AM
Hello Everyone.

straight off the press.
COLUMBUS, Ind. -- Police say an intercepted order of marijuana seeds prompted investigators to arrest a Columbus doctor and his wife on drug possession charges, RTV6 reported Friday.

the full story which isn't much
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4433256/detail.html

sincerely
annac

LvT
07-22-2005, 02:39 AM
If you live in Canada u can buy seed in a shop...

Stinky Splif
07-22-2005, 04:31 AM
Doc Chronic Kicks Ass

stoner spirit
07-22-2005, 09:52 AM
That patriot act has been expanded as you might know if you read the politics forum. Unfortunately we have to live with this crap, but we could allways move to Canada. I'm thinking about that right now, but I won't be able to do anything yet, hahahahaha. But when the opportunity arizes, my ass is leaving Texas for damn sure.

del...
07-22-2005, 04:28 PM
damn, that news atricle IS scary! that's the 1st i've heard of anyone getting busted as a direct result of buying seed thru mail order in the 8 years i've been online and buying online...
even scarier; indiana has always been intolerant of the plant but other states are far worse too...we must be more careful!

Hydrizzle
07-22-2005, 06:04 PM
just get a PO box....

Nullific
07-23-2005, 05:27 AM
Contact your local and state representatives and tell them what you think of the Patriot Act, you could make a difference.

Hah.

8182KSKUSH
02-08-2008, 02:48 AM

They are probably confirming your background check first.:D

O. G. ganja smoker
02-08-2008, 03:22 AM
Aye i got a good one ive ordered from them b4 i like them alot real easy. Nirvana Shop, cheap and all the ones i germed came up and they were healthy and suprisingly vigourous try there super skunk thats what i got i just mailed them the $

Snake6365757320
10-14-2008, 05:38 AM

I have a few problems with this reply. The spelling of the word actually is wrong in the post I'm commenting on. But kudos for correctly spelling the alternative metal band "Trapt". It looks as if trapped may be what you were attempting but that would not fit. You could use trap.

You did not assign a meaning to "them". I assume "them" is a reference to U.S. law enforcement officers. Also, you cannot be certain that an individual will or will not be caught based on the information you have and even if you had a true statement. How would you know? Risk is always a factor when dealing with the production of drugs in the U.S.

It is legal for U.S. law enforcers to spy and trap anyone in the U.S. and even abroad in some countries and territories. First off, spying became legal when George Bush signed the Patriot Act back in 2001. This is back when the terrorists scare allowed Bush to basically sign an act of sedition into law. Essentially, this act expands the power of law enforcement by allowing searching of phones, medical records, financial records, just to name a few provisions. What about trap?

I assume you are referring to entrapment, which you don't seem to understand when it comes down to the basic legal information. You probably should because you are way off. Entrapment is simply when law enforcement officers or U.S. agents persuade the person to commit a crime that the individual did not intend to commit. But there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and law enforcement officers just give a person the opportunity for the person to commit a crime.

Anyway, possession of cannabis seeds is legal. It's the cultivation which is illegal. And a good attorney can beat entrapment in some cases, but not the famous drug dealing stings you see on COPS. However, your computer and mail have a slim chance of ever being looked at. And seeds are just a blip in the scheme of things. You'd be a waste of time. But if other stuff happened and someone snaked you out while plants are growing in your room, then you may have some problems. If you even suspect you are being watched, move or kill all plants. Best idea is to grow in a good area or spot. IE: The basement of your wheelchair riding granny who can't walk down steps might not raise suspicion. Or the small clearing in the trees on your uncles large farm property would likely have lowered risks. Better yet, get an experienced grower to grow the plants for you, but for a profit. Or make some hybrids and clones of killer bud. Don't grow and show. Big mouths lead to big trouble. Omerta............

keeko
10-14-2008, 05:49 AM
welcome snake.......and to the rest....this is a very old thread, why bring it up for a quick zingger?

FakeBoobsRule
10-14-2008, 01:26 PM
WOW! Everyone needs to read this closely.

Anyway, possession of cannabis seeds is legal.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Cannabis seeds are illegal in the U.S. unless they have been sterilized (or whatever the term is) for use in such things as bird feed. Since you're talking about cultivation I'm sure that your weren't talking about legal bird feed.

WOW! Why would you tell anyone that?

Mississippi Steve
10-14-2008, 02:45 PM
WOW! Everyone needs to read this closely.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Cannabis seeds are illegal in the U.S. unless they have been sterilized (or whatever the term is) for use in such things as bird feed. Since you're talking about cultivation I'm sure that your weren't talking about legal bird feed.

WOW! Why would you tell anyone that?

If ignorance is bliss, some folks are euphoric. :tin foil hat:

stinkyattic
10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Snake, we DO NOT allow talk of growing in the home or on the property of someone who is unaware of your activities. Growing in Granny's basement could get her house seized by the Feds. This is a warning; please familiarize yourself with the site rules. Thank you.

flyingimam
10-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Anyway, possession of cannabis seeds is legal. It's the cultivation which is illegal. And a good attorney can beat entrapment in some cases, but not the famous drug dealing stings you see on COPS. However, your computer and mail have a slim chance of ever being looked at. And seeds are just a blip in the scheme of things. You'd be a waste of time. But if other stuff happened and someone snaked you out while plants are growing in your room, then you may have some problems. If you even suspect you are being watched, move or kill all plants. Best idea is to grow in a good area or spot. IE: The basement of your wheelchair riding granny who can't walk down steps might not raise suspicion. Or the small clearing in the trees on your uncles large farm property would likely have lowered risks. Better yet, get an experienced grower to grow the plants for you, but for a profit. Or make some hybrids and clones of killer bud. Don't grow and show. Big mouths lead to big trouble. Omerta............

no offense but i have a few problems with THIS reply!

1st. dont grow in the area that does not belong to u... u can get other people's life ruined if shit goes down

2. cannabis seeds are illegal as fake boobs mentioned. I even read a story a while back that customs is starting to use some really advanced machines that make any seeds passing through sterile, tried looking for the article but could not find it, will post if i found it

3. if someone snitches on your ass, regardless of where or how u r growing, u WILL DEFINITELY FACE SOME PROBLEMS. talk about the "anonymous tips"

Once u get involved with marijuana in any direct way, u r bearing some risk no matter how minimal... police and officials have shown in the past in absences of such a law as patriot act, that they can lie and fabricate or plant evidence on u... thats just too easy if there is any will to bust ya ass!

if u wanna grow, walk in knowing that if u get caught, there is no going back, u will forever bear a mark on your record. and u will go thru hell and back if caught

but I betcha if u act wise and do your best and be smart enough, there is technically no problems unless something out of your control happens. even for then u must have plan Bs and Cs and Ds...

there are 10s of 1000s of people growing in the US and some never get caught... cuz they have exhausted information and techniques and experience and know how to do it without getting caught.. they know wtf they are doin

BeefsMyFav
10-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Just to clear things up..... cannabis seeds are illegal in the US.

Sativawa
12-11-2008, 04:27 AM
hey be careful customs might get that shit and you'll get green papers in the mail. Trust me it happened to me when i ordered a spore syringe of shrooms. It ain't fun and it is serious. Make sure the company labels it differently on the outside b/c customs look for key words and also some companies. But dutch seed company is very well known and is safe.

green papers? what do they say? what happens then?

geoluv
02-17-2009, 03:54 PM
order from seedbay, they are the cheapest and i have gotten three out of three letters from them.

also cannabisseeds.com has the cheapest price on seeds anywhere but they are selling name brand strains without consent. if you have the $160 to spend on that official White Widow seed pack from The Flying Dutchman thats cool, but unless you are rich just get the knock offs from cannabissseds.com. or do what i do, get official mandalla seeds from seedbay, they are only 20 bucks a pack and the weed is HIGH GRADE (especially White Satin, stoned me as hard as any white strain i have ever smoked).

mandalla is the shit, name brand quallity, knock off price. High Times loves pushing his strains cause they know hes really down for the cause.

sheist
02-17-2009, 07:03 PM
yea yo, you gotta watch out for whats around already.. i thought emery seeds was out of business already, i remember DEA went to canada and shut their shit down and wanted marc emery extradited to the US on some bullshit..
alot of companies on the net are also DEA decoys, be careful who you purchase from, and be careful of who you talk to about these kinds of things, you dont know what kind of leo's watchin, then throwin in the bait to reel you in.. they DO do that, it HAS been done, and for that it can NOT be DISregarded as NOT possible or NOT going to happen in your case.. people also think it wont happen to them because theres like a million other people for them to worry about.. but then again theres like a million other people thinking the exact same thing.. so BE CAREFUL!!! don't go all in until or unless you know the GUARANTEES..

madball
08-15-2009, 11:00 PM
has anyone know if its safe to order seeds to israel more then us?
i am from israel and here no one talk about this in the net
how safe is it?????????????????

middieman440
08-16-2009, 10:14 PM
i thought seeds are fine to have but once germinated they can cause problems.....

it is ILLEGAL to have them shipped to you from another country though.

but if you have a bag of seeds on you and you get pulled over there isnt much they can do except have suspicion of other STUFF like having marijuana on you..and then they have probable cause to search you/vehicle....

LOC NAR on probation
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
i thought seeds are fine to have but once germinated they can cause problems.....

it is ILLEGAL to have them shipped to you from another country though.

but if you have a bag of seeds on you and you get pulled over there isnt much they can do except have suspicion of other STUFF like having marijuana on you..and then they have probable cause to search you/vehicle....

Here in the US seeds will get you busted just the same as buds. Seeds are illeagle to have.

VapedG13
08-17-2009, 07:52 PM
I know 2 people who sold seeds on the internet who lived in the USA...They were doing really good until some 13 year old stole money for the seeds from his mom and got caught..... the mom turned in the breeder to the local Leo and the Feds also got involved:mad:

Now both of those people are looking at up to 40 years and 100s of 1000s of dollars in fines

Business is called front for pot farm
2 from Michigan face federal, Steuben charges
Rebecca S. GreenThe Journal GazetteAdvertisement

A 20-year-old Michigan woman appeared in federal court Wednesday, accused of being part of a large marijuana-growing operation that used the Internet to sell seeds around the world, all based from a Hamilton Lake home.

Laura Allece Wass was indicted this month by a federal grand jury in Fort Wayne, along with Jesse Groth, 29, also of Michigan. They face two counts each â?? possession of more than 100 marijuana plants and maintaining a common nuisance. Groth remains in the Newago County Jail in Michigan.

While the federal indictment sheds little light on the activities of the two, parallel state charges filed in Steuben County Superior Court against Wass detail some of the case, as does a recently unsealed federal search warrant.

Wass was arrested this month on two local charges, also possessing marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.

According to court documents, the two were shipping a variety of marijuana seeds around the country and to other countries through their business "Elite Genetics." They lived in a home on Hamilton Lake.

Their activities came to light in early June when a woman from another state e-mailed the Ashley Police Department saying her teenage son had stolen several hundred dollars from her and admitted he had sent the money to a marijuana-seed operation in Indiana.

The woman searched her sonâ??s computer and found evidence of e-mail communications with Elite Genetics that directed her son to mail payments to Laura Wass on Hamilton Lake, according to court documents. Undercover investigators established an e-mail address and began communicating with Elite Genetics about buying marijuana seeds.

Around the same time, in a separate investigation, U.S. Postal Service inspectors contacted the Hamilton Police Department regarding Groth. He was a fugitive, having skipped out on a 2006 sentencing on federal wire fraud charges.

Groth had been charged with bilking eBay buyers out of thousands of dollars, not sending them sports cards they had bought. He was sentenced in absentia to two years in prison on two of the counts and ordered to pay $20,788 in restitution, according to court documents.

Postal inspectors believed Groth was in the Hamilton area, and the address they gave local police was the same one under investigation in the marijuana-seed case, according to court documents.

On July 14, federal, state and local law enforcement served a search warrant at the Hamilton Lake home â?? seizing computers, cash, fluorescent lights, envelopes, seeding heat mats and numerous seeds, according to court documents.

The Elite Genetics Web site was still active Wednesday, offering dozens of varieties of marijuana seeds.

A detention hearing has been set for next week for Wass and Groth.

If convicted, each could serve up to 40 years in prison and be required to pay hundreds of thousands in fines, according to court documents.

locomark
08-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Well,

I have ordered many times never had an unexpected visit or order seized by customs. I will keep doing as I please in the so called "Land of the Free" till otherwise. But what do I know?

Loco

scrumby
08-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Several years back the bureau set up a bogus hydroponic store, got credit card info with addresses etc. and busted the fuck out of a bunch of people. Thats not entrapment folks. Pay in cash.

socaherbstation
01-09-2010, 02:51 AM
where u from?
in the uk u will be fine, in the usa i dont really know cuz i dont live there! but yeh dont order tio the grow adress!!!

i have a question i need answered.... there is an abandond house down my street, but my nieghbor hoods mail boxes all are attached and need keys to get in them... i want to order!!!! but i deffinatly dont want a government man coming to my door step.... WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????!!!!!!!! I NEED AN ANSWER????

Mississippi Steve
01-09-2010, 01:37 PM
i have a question i need answered.... there is an abandond house down my street, but my nieghbor hoods mail boxes all are attached and need keys to get in them... i want to order!!!! but i deffinatly dont want a government man coming to my door step.... WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????!!!!!!!! I NEED AN ANSWER????

Get a PO Box......oh, thats right, you gotta be 18 to get a PO box.....never mind.

Italiano715
01-09-2010, 02:59 PM
If you want seeds that bad, then you'd take the risk...If your worried about getting busted, then OBVIOUSLY you don't need to be f***ing with it....Seriously, either grow a pair a tuck your mangina in don't do it. Personal experience...you get good stealth packaging, there should be no worry...

That's all I'm sayin......

socaherbstation
01-09-2010, 10:38 PM
too your qustion i live in the us, california.. nd now that the italiono bitch made me feel better bout buying.. whats a good site that will ship seed to the us????????

cheap=good:thumbsup:

Italiano715
01-10-2010, 02:55 AM
too your qustion i live in the us, california.. nd now that the italiono bitch made me feel better bout buying.. whats a good site that will ship seed to the us????????

cheap=good:thumbsup:

hahahaha...I'll let you slide...Ignorance is bliss

Mississippi Steve
01-10-2010, 03:32 AM
You can get cheap *OR* you can get good.

If you want cheap, use bagseed.

If you want good, then you need to figure out what charactoristics you want in the end product.

Jcraig33
08-29-2010, 06:57 PM
I have heard that the Attitude seed bank is good, anyone verify?

bluesteve
08-29-2010, 10:52 PM
I've been buying my seeds from The Attitude Seed Bank, and have had no problems. The seeds have usually been good, though a freebie they gave me of, "The Church Feminized", flowered male, but it was free, and I've used it to cross pollenate some Critical Jack, Moby Dick #2, White Russian & some Mexican strains, whose seeds were brought back from my Island home in Mexico, to the states, in my shoe!

I like The Attitude because they not only give me a couple of free seeds, but they offer Guaranteed Delivery. This costs extra, but if you buy it, and your seeds don't arrive, they'll reship. And, you can go to their site and see your order history, including all the varieties you've purchased. Trying to sell your extra medicine for just what it cost to grow it in California? Copy & paste your order history from their site, and you have a receipt to show what you paid for the seeds. Other sites I've been to won't provide this.

You can also elect to have other items included in the package, candy, T-shirts, wallets, etc., at an extra cost so that they have something to put on the customs form for the package contents that looks right if it's scanned. I like including the candy so that I can tell my letter carrier not to leave the shipment in my mail box in the heat, as the candies will melt. Don't want my seeds cooking on a CA 105 degree day in a black rural mailbox!

I grew about 10 pounds with their seeds this year. Highly recommended. I've also ordered from some other places in England, but when I planted a White Widow seed I bought from one, it grew a classic Thai plant. I know, because I have had thai seed mailed to me directly from Thailand by friends, and this plant looks identical, grows identical, smells identical, and still hasn't started to flower yet. I don't expect she will until the middle of Sept. I have 4 more of those, supposedly, White Widow seeds left, but I'm hesitant to plant them, as Thai isn't one of my favorites, and I can't grow an unlimited amount of plants. So, obviously, all seed banks aren't created equal. Most have the same varieties, but each one usually tries to have some varieties that are exclusive to them. Good luck with buying your seed.

dissident1970
09-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I just ordered from sannies seeds

Got them in a week. Good stealth packaging. They put the seeds in a small plastic with a bunch of those beads you use to make necklaces.

Trying out their "killing fields f2" strain. They also sent me 2 KF x Madonna for free.

honeygurl
09-03-2010, 02:35 AM
Ummm, is it smart to discuss packaging in detail like what some are doing?

Better to just say, packing was secure/stealth/great, no?

mndart
09-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Probably a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway. This pertains only to the US, since that's where I probably live.

Let's say some f***ing idiot, has her address, CC, name, etc attached to all sorts of things deemed detestable to a law whose purpose is beyond comprehension.

Is she the only moron on the planet to have done this, or is there a colony of morons that she could join in order to feel accepted?

Yes, I know she's an idiot, but it's done. Other than killing herself, are there any suggestions on how she can mitigate her acts of supidity?

I'm guessing the only solution is to simply not grow, and accept the consequences of ordering seeds online if it comes to that.

Any consensus?