PDA

View Full Version : substituting ? for N2

chibicat2001
05-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Hey N2, Made a decision finally on purchasing substitution urine. Do you have any thought on frozen, synthetic etc...? Also thanks for all your help, it has been reassuring to get information from someone that has been through it. I'll let you know when the test is and how I do.

gs8778
05-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Hey, I just ordered my synthetic from urinator.com Heard good things about them. I'd say synthetic is probably better since you can keep it longer without having to freeze it. You know, always have the vial ready just incase you get a random

IamN2pot
05-07-2004, 02:14 AM
It comes down to personal prefrance. I have use all the products I'll link to. All have differant advantages.

http://www.urineluck.com/product_details.php?id=1&PHPSESSID=9c7683c6f7fd154eb960de46c91c3234 Synthetic. Best for randoms, no mixing needed. Heat and pour. Will not pass the extreemly rare IgG test. IgG test requires signing another form and is NOT part of the standard drug test.

http://www.urinator.com/ Synthetic. Mixes instantly. Mix and head and pour. Can be used for randoms. Urinator device not needed, but works very well if $$$ is no issue. Will pass the IgG test. Cost less than Quick Fix.

http://www.pretestedurine.com/ Frozen fresh human urine. Must be kept frozen until needed. Takes time to thaw and warm. Will not work for randoms due the prep for use requirments.

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory= 22
Freeze dried human urine. Requires mixing. Can be used for randoms.

http://www.pass-any-urine-drug-test.com/ Both fresh and freeze dried human urine. Freeze dried is more expencive, but ask about price guarentee. Better customer service, in my dealing with, than UreaSample.

As for delivery systems. Only Urine Luck Quick Fix is acceptable to me. I V bags are a BIG hassel. The 'mix in the zip top bag' from UreaSample leaks and the vile supplied will ONLY hole 60ml toped off. When you try to open it after filling, it dribbles and spills. If using the freeze dried, transfer the dried urine into a 2 dram opaque glass (cocaine) vile available at any head shop. In the glass vile, it will be free from moistier and last up to 1 year.
IgG test is for the human IgG gene/DNA and used as a urine validity check, but reguires a seperate concent form because it is a form of DNA/genetic testing and thus EXTREEMLY rare.

Post any questions you have. N2

Kronik Bagz
05-07-2004, 05:00 AM
you need to remember if your drug test is getting sent to the lab it will probably be tested for a chemical altering substance. also the date of the urination and the gender of the person submitting the drug test can be examined. im not sure about the synthetic urin but u meight want to invest in a few tests to see if it works

IamN2pot
05-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Bagz, I don't think I understand this part of your post. "also the date of the urination and the gender of the person submitting the drug test can be examined." Please explain. N2

chibicat2001
05-12-2004, 02:37 AM
Thanks for everyone's input!! I think I will go with the quick fix, because there are two local shops that sell it, so i can avoid shipping charges. Special thanks to N2 for all the help, my test will be next week and I have been practicing for several days as you suggested. Keep a good thought for me next week and I'll let you know how it turns out. Chibi

IamN2pot
05-12-2004, 02:44 AM
Chibi, you've done your homework, are practicing, so you know the temp will be fine ... my crystal ball says "You prepaired, you PASS!!!" :!) N2

chibicat2001
05-16-2004, 03:28 AM
N2,
Thanks for your crystal ball reading, my test is on Monday or if I choose on Tuesday of next week. My quick fix came on Friday, and it is waiting at friend's house, going to pick it up tomorrow and will read the instructions and pass the test. Went to my interview for my internship on Friday, and was offered the internship plus a job when it is over. :) I will let you know when I can about the test, my internet is done right now along with my phone, but will go somewhere to post my results. THANKS Chibi

IamN2pot
05-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Chibi, QF instrustions are s i m p l e !!!! Warm and pour. Now thats not to hard. LOL!!! Awaiting your next post. N2

chibicat2001
05-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey N2, I used the Quick Fix solution and my test was on Monday of this week. It was easy and the temp was about 97.7 when I handed it to them at the testing place. The temp had to be between 90-100 degrees, so that was ok. I haven't heard one way or the other and have a meeting with the employer tomorrow afternoon. Wouldn't the lab contact me if there was a problem or do you know anything about that? I got a little scared because it was synthetic, and didn't think about it not being human. Do you think I have anything to be worried about? Thanks Chibi

IamN2pot
05-21-2004, 01:17 AM
Chibi, in GENERAL, if there is a possitive panel, the MRO(medical review officer) will contact you to ask if you are taking any drugs that could have triggered the possitive. Actually, the MRO will contact you for any result other than a complete negitive test result. If you haven't heard from the MRO, odds are that your potential employer wants to finalize your employment. I'll be waiting to see your post tomorrow, but I am confident you passed. Welcome to the SUB CLUB! N2

sneakinandsmokin
06-13-2006, 03:20 PM
I recently went in to pick up an application at a place I am hoping to get employed. I had heard that when they do the interview, they will piss test me right there. Well, I am going back today or tomorrow to fill out the app and get interviewed (they do it all at once). I plan on substituting, and am now considering going my head shop for some quick fix instead of trying to explain to my 5 year old why I want her to pee in a cup for mommy. I have read reviews, and I am really nervous. I need this job though, and so I will try it as it comes recommended from N2 (he's the man:rasta: ) I will post what happens as soon as I find out.
sneakinandsmokin

sneakinandsmokin
06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
So, I get to my intervoew today, and the lady is basically in the process of hiring me. I am signing consents to physicals and such and when I come across the consent to drug test, I ask her is I have to go to the lab to do it. At this point the bottle in my crotch which contains my Quick Fix is getting rather irritating, when she tells me "oh, no. we do it right here." and heres the kicker.."its a saliva test. "FUUUCKK So what do I do? I contemplate taking all my paperwork off her desk and bolting while she is in the lounge getting some ice. Luckily, my ass was saved when the big director came in and asked if the manager had recieved the memo about hiring fresh graduates at their facility at this time. Thank goodness I did not have to submit to a saliva test. Thought that because my friend had got a job at a sister company that did on the spot UAs it would be the same. Apparently not. Hey, anybody got any idea on how to pass a random saliva test, and does anyone know how long THC stays in your saliva? Damn. Still saying Fuck over that one. Sometimes I have all the luck, it's true. :p

MiamiGreg
06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Saliva 1-24 hours, 48 hours max for chronic use

Hollandica
06-15-2006, 02:59 PM
what a piss topic lol

sneakinandsmokin
06-16-2006, 03:53 AM
After doing lots of research, and finding that the longest anyone said it could be tested for in saliva is 4 days; I wipe my brow. If the average is 14, I coulda probably passed. So, the company calls me back the next day and says that they do have a position for me afterall. I told them I was working my current kob the rest of this week and I could come in on Tuesday, just to give myself plenty of time. Feeling good now cause this is exactly the job I wanted. Thanks all for all help and advice.