PDA

View Full Version : Canada to U.S.

haha
06-28-2005, 01:23 AM
Do the cops search you when you cross the border from Canada to the U.S.?

nicholasstanko
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Sometimes if you look suspicious. but then again a couple months ago some guy came driving across with machetes and axes in his car that were covered in blood. the agents just let him drive through and he murdered a family later on. i think amsterdam posted that.

brownbunk
07-04-2005, 11:25 AM
what do you think man

potpimp
07-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Do the cops search you when you cross the border from Canada to the U.S.?

No the US border patrol does

ontariogrower
07-11-2005, 07:58 AM
I've never been searched. My dad used to work for the the Canadian equivalent of the border patrol. He would let people just go through with drugs he would just ask for some lol. People would always show up on boats full of weed and he would just let them in.

antinexus
07-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Anybody know from experience about how often they check people who aren't acting too suspicious? I've only crossed the border twice, and the car in front of us got stopped when we were crossing back down to the US... so I'm kinda nervous. We're thinking of taking a trip up to Montreal to pick up some Absinthe and having some herb delivered to my hotel by mail when I'm there, but really don't want to get picked up for it on the way back across.

Oli
07-12-2005, 07:31 PM
If you're that worried about getting found with the weed then try posting that to your own house with a fake name and no return address. At least then if you do get stopped they'll only find the absinthe which I assume they'd only confiscate.

andruejaysin
07-13-2005, 10:52 PM
When I went to Canada it was no problem either way, but that was before 9-11. Be careful. How much herb are you getting? Will it fit up your ass? Not trying to be gross, but it's the safest way. Is absinthe even illegal? Not that I know of, but I'm not positive.

mcozzy1
08-01-2005, 04:58 AM
I've been through twice and never been searched. They just asked me if I had anything that I shouldn't have. When I said "no", they let me through. I didn't see any dogs around or anything.

Crossing Mexico's just as easy.