PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever.....

Lit Up
05-05-2004, 04:51 PM
I know when im stoned me and my friends come up with some pretty crazy ideas, like taking two trailer houses and staking them on top of each to make a two-story trailer. Also some of the shit that we find ourselves sayin is pretty messed up too. Like my sig. below, my friend said that one night, and it got all quiet and finally i said "hey, pete its not", sorry im bored and waiting to check out of my dorm, last day!!! Peace

CjL

gs8778
05-05-2004, 05:03 PM
My friends have recorded our conversations while we smoked on their cell phones. It's never as funny as we thought it was at the time.

Cronton83
05-06-2004, 02:31 AM
hey lit up. ur fuckin letter made hardly a bit a sense. Lay off the weed...u smoked urself dumb. But ya I agree with ya. I say some fucked up things when I'm high. I'm stoned right now.

nhhomegrowngirl
05-08-2004, 11:45 PM
I get really philosophical when I'm high. I think, at the time, that I sound really smart. I have yet to record myself and prove otherwise;) I think I should smoke a blunt right now, so I won't be typing this much better that everyone else. LOL! We're all stoned! Haaaaaaa

Lit Up
05-14-2004, 05:52 AM
Hey, Cronton go fuck yourself, use some fucking imagination, you piece of shit. Peace

CjL

anycraic
05-15-2004, 12:38 AM
ahh such polite fellows frequent these dont you think...er im stoned, peace

weedfean
05-15-2004, 02:04 PM
yeah one day at school my friend was bared out and the math teacher keep on saying if the problem this and what if the problem did that then my friend said " what if godzilla was a monkey we would all be throwing bananns at him" it was really fummy at the time

joker121
05-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Yeah, me and my friend got my video camera, and taped it, we ended up just watching wrestling, and so its a tpe that is ofcused on the tv, while we talk. It's really boring and stupid. Try it if you want, but ti a huge waste of time.

JeffJFromKCMO
06-05-2004, 08:43 PM
yeah taping it is dumb. you think its cool at the time but its all mumbles while im watching cops and asking whats on and where the cookies are

j.j.
06-05-2004, 09:08 PM
i also get really philosophical when high, its wierd, like me and my mates come up wit all these really gd theorys about the world and stuff, tis gd, tis gd

sawleaf
06-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I was once totally high and saw this spider, well I freaked out and ended up killing it with a 56" sword. I killed a spider with a sword! I should've taped that