PDA

View Full Version : need help...

stoophNlars
05-04-2004, 01:10 PM
hello to all... okay, my girlfriend & i have a question. we found what appears to be some marijuana plants growing (it looks so much like it that it HAS to be pot) :D BUT......... we need to know what the next step is, in getting it ready to be harvested & what not. can someone please help us?? :confused:

Razer
05-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Where did you find it? Somebody's property or in the woods? If someone's property, then what the hell are you doing? If out in the woods, prepare to be shot.

Get your own seed and grow them from start yourself, then you and your girlfriend can enjoy the produce of your own hands. :cool:

stoophNlars
05-04-2004, 05:21 PM
it was on my own property... down near my woods... (so we have nothing to worry about)

Razer
05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Cool, just didn't want to be helping snaggers. Seemed odd that you would just find weed unless someone else planted it. My apologies.

I suppose it could be some wild strain. Being that there is a huge risk to be found cultivating marijuana, I would want the finest returns for my risk. So, do yourselves a favor and still buy some seeds to grow. Just think how much greener the world could be if everyone planted a few more seeds. :cool: