PDA

View Full Version : DOT drug testing

Freightliner41
05-03-2004, 02:31 PM
:o : Hello,
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this site.
Well it goes like this,I have been a weedsmoker but this has been on a social level as of lately.For the past month or so I've smoked a little weed here and there.I weigh about 140 and my metabolism is very high.I've got this DOT drug test to take as soon as I'm accepted to this school for trucking.Now this should take place around the 17th or the 24th of May.Depending on which date I leave.I drink lots of water and cranberry juice with virtue.I think that the last time that I really indulged was like on the 26th of April.So do you all t hink that I have a good chance of passing this DOT drug test?Oh and since then I have refrained from smoking any weed.

IamN2pot
05-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Fellow (almost) CDL holder. I face randoms daily at work, as well as the annual and heaven forbid, post accident test. The answer is to substitute. I'll post links, but DOT are not observed except with cause. Substituting for a DOT test is easier than taking candy from a baby. If you havn't yet, read the SUBSTITION: tips, tricks and guidelines I posted on the main board. Then if you don't have access to free clean urine, order it on the web. Remember for free pee that age or sex of the 'doner' is irrelivant. All that matters is that is is drug free. Urine will store at room/body temp for up to 8 hours and frozen for up to 1 year.
Here is a link to the DOT regs that will rule your life as a CDL holder. Read them!!! http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/CFRintro.htm (use either the PDF or WORD version)
Here is the specific reg on observed test. http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rulesregs/fmcsr/regs/40.67.htm
Here are links to urine on the web. Either synthetic or human will pas the test, but personally speaking, because of conveniance, I never 'clock in' without a bottle of Quick Fix in my pocket.
Quick Fix: urineluck.com (while your on this site, check out their message board)
Dr. Johns: urinator.com (you only need the concentrate urine, not the urinator)
Cheap kit: 420-heaven.com
Human: pretestedurine.com
Human freeze dried: pass-any-urine-drug-test.com

Hope that helps. N2

Freightliner41
05-06-2004, 04:31 PM
One of my friends that i talked to yesterday had told me that he pasted a drug by using just granberry juice and lots of water.this was from a period of atleast 2weeks.shit he weighs less than I do.

IamN2pot
05-06-2004, 09:40 PM
What your friend did is called 'dilution', and while it is very effective, it is not 100% effective and impossibly to do for randoms due to the 2 hour or less you have to take a random. For more info on diluting, read the 'DILUTION guidelines' thread on the main board.
Substitution, as I said is simple, 100% effective and easy to use in a random situation. Simply never show up for work without a bottle of Quick Fix in your pocket. When notified of a random, slip the bottle into your crotch for heating and in 20-30 minutes, the sample is at an acceptable 95+ and ready to be poured into the collection cup. I've done it numerous times. N2

Freightliner41
05-08-2004, 09:18 PM
See the test that i've got to take is a test for this CDL COMPANY SCHOOL.I've got to take the drug test the second day that i get there along with a physical so this is not a random test.i won't be in school anyways until the 31st of May and today is the 8th so doing the dilluting up to then should help huh?

IamN2pot
05-09-2004, 12:05 AM
While drinking up to 8, 8oz glasses of water a day is health, it will not detoxify you. Dilution works only for the timeframe that you are loaded with water, generally 3-5 hours. Dilution does not detoxify you. If you put a tablespoon of salt into a cup of water, your tongue could detect salt. If you dilute that salt with 10 gallons of water, your tongue could no longer taste the salt. The salt is still there, it has not been removed or detoxified, it is simply diluted to below your tongues detection levels. The same applies for drug test. By adding massive amounts of water, you are trying to dilute the drug metabolites to below the detection level of the test. If you start with a teaspoon of salt and 10 gallons of water, it will work, but if you start with a cup of salt and 10 gallons of water, your tongue can still detect the salt. Same with drugs. If the amount of toxins is to high, they will still be detected after diluting. If you go until your May 31st test date and stay clean, then you will be able to pass with dilution for the drug test, but also prepair for the urine validity test. That is where they test the urine for Creatinine, to try to detect diluted sample. To avoid this 'dilute' result, preload with Creatine for 3-4 days before the test and dilute with confidents. N2

wenchloveshemp
05-09-2004, 03:36 AM
once i smoked two days before a drug test and all i did to past it is drink alot of water and i went skateboarding for 3 hours. the trick is when you take the test put some water in the piss cup to dilute it a bit, the THC level will be lower. I wieght about 120 and i'm 5"7 so you do the math.

IamN2pot
05-09-2004, 02:12 PM
once i smoked two days before a drug test and all i did to past it is drink alot of water and i went skateboarding for 3 hours. the trick is when you take the test put some water in the piss cup to dilute it a bit, the THC level will be lower. I wieght about 120 and i'm 5"7 so you do the math. ... and am 16 years old, so I obviousy know all about DOT testing. :confused:

wenchloveshemp
05-11-2004, 03:15 AM
what's wrong with being 16? and i passed soooo many drug test doing that. you don't have to belive me, your lost.....

wenchloveshemp
05-11-2004, 03:52 AM
IamN2pot...
don't hate,regulate

peace

rnf232s
05-11-2004, 04:18 AM
if that works for you that is all good but be careful cause the water out of the tap is quite a bit different from your urine and sometimes places can detect stuff like that. be careful, have fun and get high in the process :) .

IamN2pot
05-12-2004, 01:49 AM
Wench, while I have no hate towards you, I do have personal guidelines I follow, particularly in reguards to minors. To start with, I was producing false negitive drug test results before you were even born, so my credentuals on the subject are long and proven. Secondly, a minor child, living under their parents roof, eating food provided by their parents, using a computer, electricty, and ISP provided by their parents, and at 16, likly expecting a car, insurance and gas to be provided by their parents, will get no help or simpathy from me in decieving their parents. Nor will I cut children ANY slack about giving out advice on a subject that concerns the private lives and decesions made by ADULTS that directly relate to the livlyhood and or personal freedom. When you are an aduld, have researched and understand subjects such as DOT testing, are paying for your own home in which I believe in the right to responsably use marijuana in, then and only then will I personally help and encourage you to post on this EXTREEMLY SERIOUSLY subject of drug testing. N2

wenchloveshemp
05-12-2004, 04:36 AM
hey, hey, hey, take it easy!!! IamN2pot! first off i don't have a car, all i have is my handy dandy skateboard and a bus pass. my parents don't pay for every thing and i'm on the "run" most of the time. i take care of myself. and i pay for all of my shit.even weed. so don't go making assumptions about me. and i use the internet at my friends houses.and by the way i don't want your simpathy, i'm not expecting anyone to feel sorry for me.

Freightliner41
05-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Hello
I hope that I did'nt start this thing as far as the arguing,but Wench I know how it feels to be in that type of situation whereas you need some sort of outlet to get through the day,be easy dude i hope that life shines upon you.sounds like there are some family issues,I hope that you do well in school ans stay out of trouble as much as you can.
Iamn2,lighten up if you will you know how some of them want to feel needed and........well they express themselves as though they have all the answers :rolleyes:shit we don't have all the answers and i'm 40yrs old. :confused: Anyways I really do appreciate both of you.

IamN2pot
05-13-2004, 12:05 AM
Freight, you're right. But at 40+ we are old enough and wise enough to know the differance between researched, tried and true facts, and 'well, my friend told me...and it worked for me'. The info I post and read on this subject on this board HAS TO BE 100% ACCURATE! Her(?) posting "the trick is when you take the test put some water in the piss cup to dilute it a bit...", fails to address the temp problem. If someone reads that advice and fails the temp part of the validity check or goes into a secure collection room with the only access to water being the colored toilet water, expecting to add a little water, then what?
If this young person has problems 'parents' at home, I truly sympathise. She need to seek help! If it is a case of typical teenage obstanance, that 'I'm not going to do it and you can't make me' attitude, then Wench has a greater problem than even I first suspected. In either case, I will stick by the guist of my post, that 16yo's should neither be decieving their parents/guardians or passing out advice on this board. Some will agree with this opinion, others will disagree. While I respect the opinions of both, it will not change my opinion or how I personally post to, and deal with, questions and advice posted from children.
I guess being over 40 allows us to agree to disagree ... respectfully. N2

Freightliner41
05-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Whats this thing about taking about 500mg of Niacin and this cleans out the body and the hair folligales.I think that I spelled that wrong

IamN2pot
05-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Niacin, in the short term will do nothing to help pass a drug test, urine or hair. The myth goes back to a clinical study done by L. Ron Hubbard, the Scientoligist. Do a google for 'L. Ron Hubbard and niacin research'. In the study, done to remove traces of LSD and end flashbacks, a regiment of excersize, saunas and Niacin was used, over several months. The results indicated that ALL toxin trace eliments could be removed this way, including THC. Thus the myth was was born that Niacin will clean out THC. Hope that clears thing up. N2

Freightliner41
05-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Isn't this Creatine something for weight gaining or muscle mass?

IamN2pot
05-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Yes, Creatine is used alot in body building. It is also found, in large amounts, in red meat. Creatinine, the metabolite of Creatine, is produced by the mussles as a byproduct of Creatine. It is checked for in the sample validity test to insure it is indeed urine, and not colored water, Mountain Dew, or other urine looking liquids that have in the past been used as urine substitutes. In my self testing, my Creatinine levels normally range in the 230mg/dL level, but I can concentrate those levels upwards of 350ng/dL (by dehydrating myself). Add to that I am a vegetarian, so meat eaters will likly be higher and body builders, much higher. In the validity test, a minimum of 20mg/dL must be measured or the sample may be concidered 'dilute' and if the levels are below 5mg/dL, the sample may be concidered 'substitute'. There is no maximum level for Creatinine in the validity check so use as much as is recomended in the Creatine supliments directions for use. Hope that helps. N2

Freightliner41
05-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Mhmmmm, red meats thats my thing.......well..........at least to a certain degree.What about sea food?does'nt certain types have this in it?*chuckles*I'm getting very educated. thats why i ask so many questions,oh this is off the subject but have you ever heard of the something called GABA?

Freightliner41
05-17-2004, 03:18 PM
You know in reading this post thoroughly...............Dilution that is quite a bit of asprins or Tylenol.I...........don't take medicine.but i do take Vitamins right now I take a Daily Mutiple for men,but Like I stated before,my urine constantly stays a clean look.I drink water constantly during the day.

IamN2pot
05-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Sorry, never heard of GABA. Also, please do not confuse aspirin and tylinol, they are 2 seperate drugs. Aspirin will effect a EMIT assay type test. Tylinol will not. Oh, and I don't know how high in creatine seafood is. N2

david420
05-18-2004, 04:19 AM
Isn't this Creatine something for weight gaining or muscle mass?
its for weight training.. makes it so ur muscles recover quicker so u can go lifft more weights.. but it also occors naturally in vertabrates. so there should be a certain amount of it in ur piss. if the level is too low, they know it's been diluted