PDA

View Full Version : License Suspended

junior760
06-19-2005, 05:40 AM
Plead Guilty to possesion of marijuana. I was expecting a small fine but instead I get my license suspended and a 400+ dollar fine.

Im under 21 and I need to get to work. What should I do?

NowhereMan
06-19-2005, 02:48 PM
they took ya drivers' over weed?
was ya driving when cuaght?
or is it some deal with the age thing?
man thats bad news for ya and i wish ya the best

i would say buy a horse and ride it to work,and cram their dam fucked up rules down their throats,
bus?
a bike?
man i dont know what to say about a ride when in that situation
got any friends?
peace

XTC
06-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Why did you plead Gulity? HIRE A LAWYER, or at least get a free public defender. I would suggest public transportation, or call a friend who owes you some favors.

gronnh20
06-19-2005, 05:19 PM
How long is the suspension and how much did you posses? Maybe you can apply for a hardship to get back and forth to work. I have had my license suspended for a year. It didn't stop me from driving. I am not advocating breaking the law. lol.

junior760
06-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I was waiting to pick up some chick in a bad neighborhood and my buddy and I started blazing a bowl, out of nowhere some cops on foot pass by my car and they smelled the aroma. They cited it as Traffic related and they wrote I was going 0mph. I got caught with a dime sack.

I plead guilty cause I wanted to get the 100 dollar fine and end the drama. Instead: 1 yr without my license.

I'm still driving, at night I keep a close eye on the checkpoints.

XTC
06-20-2005, 10:58 AM
I was waiting to pick up some chick in a bad neighborhood and my buddy and I started blazing a bowl, out of nowhere some cops on foot pass by my car and they smelled the aroma. They cited it as Traffic related and they wrote I was going 0mph. I got caught with a dime sack.

I plead guilty cause I wanted to get the 100 dollar fine and end the drama. Instead: 1 yr without my license.

I'm still driving, at night I keep a close eye on the checkpoints.

Did you have the keys in the ignition?

gronnh20
06-21-2005, 03:12 AM
I hope that chick was worth the extra trouble.

naturalmystic
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Legally, you should be able to drive to work and school, nowhere else.

BalliN
06-27-2005, 07:01 AM
fuck juvenlie courts..they're all bastards, they've taken months away from me

atleast u didnt get on probation or something

hydro cannibal
06-27-2005, 08:32 PM
I got busted walking down the street in houston tx and they suspended my liscense =)....i mean =(

phantomlady
07-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Hi
I live in Vista too,:mad:
sucks about your drive'n mess...
contact me at [email protected]:stoned:
Kim:rasta: :dance:

NSTassel
07-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Everyone should speak to a lawyer before pleading to a case. On the other hand you can probably apply for a hardship license to get you to and from work.

Aftershock00
07-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Dude, that's harsh! The law now-a-days - fucks sake! The courts do go out of their way fuck people over. Damn pigs and their loop-holes (classing it as a traffic related incident)