PDA

View Full Version : DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

IamN2pot
05-02-2004, 02:14 AM
DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to healthy.net/asp/templates/Article.asp?PageType=Article&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test.
Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

IamN2pot
07-03-2005, 06:44 PM
UPDATE INFORMATION

Using a sport drink such as GatorAid or PowerAid in place of the water for step 2 of the dilution guidelines will help raise the specific gravity of your specimin and help lessen the possability of a negitive-dilute result.
Hope that helps.
:!)
N2

Dutchmaster
07-17-2005, 12:54 AM
thanks N2 for the help

IamN2pot
07-17-2005, 02:23 PM
UPDATE

The link on waterloading is no longer available.
If someone has a copy of that pdf file, please post it.
N2

Clow Dee
07-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Great posts!

Bong Tokin Alcoholic
07-22-2005, 02:35 AM
I'll have my results up in about a week or two...I may or may not have a UA tommorow, if I do, im gonna be prepared with this. Hopefully nobody is yanking my chain cause i'd get sent to rehab....

photosynthesis
07-26-2005, 01:53 PM
if you dont have b12 or anything would a little yellow food coloring work

IamN2pot
07-27-2005, 12:15 PM
No, but any multi vitamin will work.
N2

DonnieDarko
07-29-2005, 06:24 PM
TO THE MODs:

Is there any way that N2's links in his sig for Substitution and Dilution can be used as stickys in this forum ???? There are so many people that ask the same questions about how to pass their tests, and while there may be some variations these 2 methods seem to be the most reliable and easy to understand. I believe that this forum is as important to users as any other forum.

Just a thought.

brrg744
07-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Dude your guide saved my ass!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

IamN2pot
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
TO THE MODs:

Is there any way that N2's links in his sig for Substitution and Dilution can be used as stickys in this forum ???? There are so many people that ask the same questions about how to pass their tests, and while there may be some variations these 2 methods seem to be the most reliable and easy to understand. I believe that this forum is as important to users as any other forum.

Just a thought.

THanks for the 'thought'.

Hey mod, can we get a couple stickies here??

P L E A S E ! ! !

N2

corpjoe123
08-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the great post I intend on following your advice.

How do you feel about your advice PLUS using Q-Carbo. Paranoia runs deep and I am thinking about doing both.

I am now on my 18th day totally dry and I have been drinking 48-62 ounces of water each day. The test is coming any day now.....

If nothing else I am dropping weight and losing my "Munchie Belly."

IamN2pot
08-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Using the Q as part of the liquid is fine, it's just expencive. But if you can't return it, then by all means, like I said, use it as part of the 48oz of liquid called for in the guidelines.
N2

lilSmokie
08-11-2005, 12:04 AM
My UA is tomorrow at about 10 am. What does the asprin do? should I start taking some asprin now?? And should I eat fatty foods tonight and tomorrow or not?

gdubstone
09-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Just wanted to express my gratitude to N2 and post my results:

I followed N2's direction closely. I used powerade for liquid, and the aspirin, and bvitamins. I did not use rolaids or such and probably should have. Took a home test on my test run, clean. Took a home test before going to the lab. Had to wait 45min at the lab, thought I might be in trouble because I couldn't pee or drink more fluids. Hour an a half after the test, took a home test. Failed the home test, the thc line came in faintly. Was very nervous.

Results came back Negative dilute and I had to retest. For the retest I was not messing around and was able to substitute with no problems. I will post my results in that thread as well.

Thanks N2, I got my job and my family and I thank you for your advise.

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-02-2006, 01:02 AM
GAtorade it is then, ganked every pill suggesch on the list,from assorted food n drug stores (u know they want like almost 10bucks abottle for all that shit, shauw right!) ,got some creatine supps,got b 6 and complex/ crushed 'em too motherfucking yuck *Thing is I flushed for probation test,not a screening*.... matter a fact tho,I heard bout energy drinks being the same type a shit as the detox type drinks etc. - so I had to try,so 4months clean,I blazed out n tried,drank a piss load a water n 36 0zs a Full throtle- an it DID pass,then a week later dropped a bad one cause he hit me with another test un-expected,this endeavor was today so I'll let'chall kno next wends........one love:pimp: :rasta: :stoned:

AcidFreak
03-02-2006, 01:37 AM
There are no "tips and tricks" for dilution...just drink a bunch of water starting a couple of hours before your drug test, piss like 3-4 times before your actual piss test, and by then you'll just be pissing water. It doesn't do you any good 'cause it shows up as diluted and they'll just make you re-take it.

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-03-2006, 09:39 PM
I Gotta re take tests all the f time anyway,so diluted NOT dirty is key,Test Re-take's a given...... Good point, tho I always just pounded water myself BUT, if these things help urine integritty then Hell yeah its worth a shot, decreasing my possible pig heat, for flush detection and saving me 20 bucks on flush drinks...... priceless
My theory is..(which I have to trial an error myself truly to know,and usaully do...)
...if you burn that enery drink before u really burn ur fat cells,then u also piss it - before u piss out would be measureable toxins,level variables must factor,but hopefully so does hope........ Oh an dudes fuck bleach!!!!!,even IF that was no-fail,Im not burnin my hole an breaking my stones that much to walk the line for THESE pricks..... I'll letcha kno...........RastaFAri

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-09-2006, 06:28 AM
It motha fuckin worked, that doosh at proby was bout to give me anutheR test,an I go "Is there a lotta people waitng out there" (piss line) - "yep" - but " you tested me last week" - ........ "Oh I did" ..... ... .. . "its negitive"

!!Great to hear!! good lookin out peace amd thanks

IN^2tooganjah$ ........"youre money"
Unless noogets really compound in ur systM ,and I cant flush past, that just a risk I'm a gonna have ta take Yo I'm pretty sure those -Po- tests ar the shittiest outta them anyways:thumbsup: .......ONE HEART

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-09-2006, 09:40 PM
!!!!It motha fuckin worked!!! that doosh at proby was bout to give me anutheR test, an I go "Is there a lotta people waitng out there" (piss line) - "yep" -"Oh great" but " you tested me last week" - ........ "Oh I did" ..... ... .. . "its negitive"

!!Great to hear!! good lookin out peace amd thanks

IN^2tooganjah$ ........"youre money"
Unless noogets really compound in ur systM ,and I cant flush past, that just a risk I'm a gonna have ta take Yo I'm pretty sure those -Po- tests ar the shittiest outta them anyways:thumbsup: .......ONE HEART It could be the creatine that gave my chest pain tho, whats the word? N2 ???

hope to pass
03-10-2006, 12:10 AM
does the asprin really work? has anyone hear of Detox7 thats avaliable at walmart? I have been clean now for 27 days with the exception of 4-5 hits of a bowl last tuesday.. i have been taking that detox7 now for 5 days, and drinking plenty of water.. my pee is actually clear like water... would i be able to take a mulit vitamin instead of the b12 vitamin? any help would great be appreciated..

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-13-2006, 09:26 PM
What do ya think bout every week testing, stopping sunday to flush for wendsday,theoreticly its worked so far,whats the word with build up in the cells tho, I've just burned it down all month now,gotta go this week- but some expereince would help decide the next..... And I got pretty intense chest pains,probably from the asprin.... already tried to ask you, what've you heard??

NattYtoSSEdStalk
03-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Also N2 ,what do you think about doing a buncha drinking a couple days prior?
and whats your word with compounding,Ive been burning heavy, How high can my levels get before this might not fly?

danzy412
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey N2, i was just wondering how necessary raising your creatine levels are, and where you can find creatine suppliments if it is necessary. Thanks.

FakeBoobsRule
09-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Also N2 ,what do you think about doing a buncha drinking a couple days prior?
and whats your word with compounding,Ive been burning heavy, How high can my levels get before this might not fly?
I know this thread is old but for people who read it and wonder, drinking a lot of water or fluids days before the test is useless. As long as you are properly hydrated you will not be able to raise your kidney's filtration rate by loading up on water. You kidneys will regulate your blood volume to adjust for the increased water intake and you will not be able to increase your kidney's output of THC metabolites.

FakeBoobsRule
09-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Hey N2, i was just wondering how necessary raising your creatine levels are, and where you can find creatine suppliments if it is necessary. Thanks.
Creatine supplements can be found at health food stores or you can eat red meat. This needs to be done 24-72 hours before the test. Some tests will test for creatinine clearance while some do not. It depends on the type of test and how much money the people who are testing you want to spend. What is your weight and height? A big, muscular person will naturally have a higher creatinine clearance than a skinny, little person.

Bangin&Bustin
10-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi, new to the board. Viewing tons lately, I will be using the dillution process next wednesday for my court date.

I am 5'9, 165lbs. (smoking for the past year quite a bit has really plumped me up) and will be quitting smoking for 10 days before i try. I am also using Anti-Toxin 7, niacin pills, and tons of exercise.

I'll be sure to let you all know how it works out. Thanks N2 for the help so far!

FakeBoobsRule
12-24-2006, 06:16 AM
This should be a sticky!

Psycho4Bud
01-06-2007, 09:14 PM
This should be a sticky!

So it is written, so it shall be done. Great info!!!:D

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

young Hustla
01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
its not that hard my dude drink a bunch of water to dilute the THC sum coffee or cranberry juice(same reason) and take sum b-2 vitamins to turn ur piss yellow

"holla at me young hustla"

FakeBoobsRule
01-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Young hustler, that was some bad advice for your first post. This sticky details in great depth the proper method to dilute. It is not just drink a bunch of water. It is drinking a measured amount of fluid and the preferred fluids are sports drinks. Then there are the creatine supplements or eating red meat for 2-4 days before the test, the rolaids, the aspirin and a few more tricks. Before you post in the drug testing forum you should realize that you need to post accurate information and that sometimes people's jobs and freedom depend on this so this is not the right forum to post some junk just to look cool.

Nailhead
01-20-2007, 08:27 PM
What exactly does the Aspirin do? I can't take that for health reasons so I'm wondering what I could replace with that. Also, about how much red meat should one eat? I typically eat a lot of fast food burgers, is that enough or should I be having lots of steak?

One last question, I typically find out about my random drug tests the night before the test. Usually I know when I go home at around 7 or 8PM, and the drug test will be around 10AM the next day. Just wondering if anybody has some tips for a short notice test as this!

Thank you for such a detailed and simple to read thread, it sure is nice to know I don't need to spend $30+ on some scam drink!

young Hustla
01-25-2007, 02:21 AM
i got high and took the test the next day and passed. i just made some thing up about my doctor telling me i need more fluid in my system. lol :joint1:

RedFury
02-07-2007, 04:11 AM
wow dude this guide is the fucking SHIT. I smoked for the first time in 5 weeks on SuperBowl Sunday because i was so fucking pissed about the Bears (normally a 2-3 time daily smoker) was fuckin ripped off my ass, felt retarded. Then i woke up remembered i was pissed and smoked with my friends again, about an hour later got the call from my mom that i had to go get drug tested. Got some clean piss from the only friend of mine that doesn't smoke but then i found out i was being blood tested so i freaked out cuz i didn't know shit about bloodtests and especially since i boomed last weekend so i just told them i smoked. Their rule was that i loose my car till im clean, here it is Tuesday the day after i smoked, followed these guidelines and pissed clean about 30 minutes ago. Happy to say ill be driving my car to school tomorrow even though its fuckin broke but anyways thanks bro.

codecobalt
02-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Is it b-2 or b-12 we're looking for? I was unable to find a b-2

Bigg Cellus
02-22-2007, 11:53 AM
It is B-12.

NYvoyager
03-05-2007, 10:41 AM
I have my pee test today at 3pm. I have read N2's dilution guide over and over agian..... it makes much sense. I have also done it before, but i wasn't following N2's advice. I pieced the information together for my self when i had my drug test last year for another job.

N2 has done all the research and work for us.

The aspirin works!, the improvement of using gatorade and a bit o salt . also makes great sense and i will be doing that. as of now 6am. I havn't been able to sleep. When i close my eyes all i see is a meter that reads ng/ml. LOL, it bounces between 30 and 50 ng/ml. and i wake up every hour on the hour.
I am 5 8, 125lbs, not fat at all. But i smoke 24/7 like breakfast , lunch and dinner! ie. joint with coffee in the morn, blunt after work and after dinner. lol

i have abstained for several weeks about 2.5 to 3 weeks. i am still peeing dirty if i don't dilute. But i did a test run. while overdosing on creatine. i would feel better subbing but i don't have a donor. Any ways i will post my outcome. I'm 95% sure i will pass with neon yellow colors! if i don't its my own fault for not drinking enough. I just hope they don't make me wait long i plan to have my bladder very overloaded. to almost painful proportions.

FourTwenty4Life
03-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Ok guys, I really need some help. I get drug tested in 5 days, and it's going to be one of those where I piss in the cup, they put the strip in, if I'm positive, they send the results off, etc...

Anyways, I've only ever failed a drug test once, and I only gave myself about 48hrs of being clean when I failed that. This time I'm going to run at least a mile every morning plus workout, drink nothing but water and cranberry juice, and boost my creatine levels with some actijube (stuff tastes like fruit snacks,)

The day of my test, I will follow the procedures with aspirin, vitamin b12, and constant fluid/water intake. Do you think I have enough time and that I will pass? I've been a frequent, 5-6 days a week toker for a long time, but in the past week or so I've cut down on how much I've smoked to try and lower my tolerance a bit. I'm about 169lbs, 5'10, and I have a pretty good metabolism.

Any tips, suggestions, advice, etc... would be appreciated, thanks.

FourTwenty4Life
03-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh and I also bought 2 at home drug test kits that tests specifically for marijuana use with 4 drops of my urine. So I will test myself the day before my test and the day of my test.

NYvoyager
03-06-2007, 12:45 AM
careful not to od on vitamins like i did... i felt nausea all day.. puked once. other than that... all is well, don't know test results yet, but confident.

D_C's_Highest
03-14-2007, 09:01 PM
I have a question i just took my ua and i didnt take any vitamins or nothing like that.. but 2 days before i drank the shit out of some tea, then yesterday i took an absolute de-tox(not nowing that the Lab would be closed) after that i drank just tea and that was it, and now today i have just drank water and nothing but do you think i will still be ok?

guajiro_rebelde
03-17-2007, 02:51 AM
]
UPDATE INFORMATION

Using a sport drink such as GatorAid or PowerAid in place of the water for step 2 of the dilution guidelines will help raise the specific gravity of your specimin and help lessen the possability of a negitive-dilute result.
Hope that helps.
N2

I am a new member- went scouring for information a few days ago because of an upcoming whiz quiz for a job that took me completely by surprise. I had used a combination of dilution/exercise and fruit pectin in ths past with good results but have gained a little weight since my last whiz quiz (munch munch). Anyway, im pretty sure the sample went to a lab with a mass spectrometer- no simple dip test here- they had to send it to a neighboring state! Im a habitual/heavy smoker - take intermittent rips all day long rather than get completely bizzaro all at once, but I was pretty confident so i smoked a few biz-oles about 19 hours beforehand (i think i read somewhere that weed impairs your judgement) took about 15 multi vitamins total in that time.downed a gallon of water 17 hours before test. 2.5 hours before the test i downed a 64oz of orangegatorade mixed with fruit pectin. Voided fluids 2 times before hand (15 min after drink and 1 hour after drink) Oh lord a mercy! When i finally got through all the paperwork at the lab I had to pee so bad! (your third piss after pectin is the best! Dont waste it!) Anyway, put urine from the middle/last part of stream in the cup and i tell you, i had never enjoyed not having to urinate so much in my entire life. Just got a call back today saying all's well! And the best part, is that i know at least for myself that for the time being, i dont ever have to worry 'bout the little plastic cup with the temp strip. Just thought id drop a little science on y'all- orange gatorade/multi vit's/liquid fruit pectin. And now, if you'll excuse me (cough):pimp:

GreenGanjaGary
03-28-2007, 09:36 PM
I will tell you my situation first, and praise you afterwards.

I finally get offered a networking job at a very good company and they want me to work on their computers, this is after I have been applying for these jobs for 5 years on and off and I've been smoking very heavily for about 9 years solid up until 4 days before the test. Anyways I got the job offer pending a drug test. So I freak out, start chugging cranberry juice, and going to the bathroom but not to pee. *Cranberry gives you the runs* Anyways, soon enough I came across this website and it's awesome members who provide incredibly valuable information. I knew that you could dillute your piss, but I didn't know that you could cover it up. So I did exactly this ::

I Smoked Monday night, test was Saturday morning. Thats 4 full days of being sober. I ate a large fatty steak meal the night before the test, that is the ONLY thing I did for my creatine levels. My test was 20-50 gc/ms what ever the hell that means. So my test is at 9:30 monday morning. I woke up at 5:00 AM and started to drink 1 quart of gatorade and popped 4 aspirin. I downed about 1 quart by 6:00 and started to pee quite frequently (10-20 minutes in between.) I then crushed up 2 Qtabs and took 2 Qtabs whole. I crushed two Qtabs in hopes that it would help me get more creatinine in my system, which it technically could not have done. ANYWAYS - These Qtabs have 11000% your daily value of RIBOFLAVIN which is vitamin B2 which is why some of you are having trouble finding it. If you need it get Qtabs - they cost about 20-30 bucks and have helpful things in them for the dilution process. They should be at any natural food store or GNC (GNC wants like 44 bucks, ripoff a-holes) The Qtabs are a total of 10 pills which I took throughout the 4 hour period of time, the last 6 I took in the last hour and a half before the test so the b2 did its job. Moving on - by 7 AM I drank a total of 2 quarts of gatorade and at 7 AM I popped 2 more aspirin and I popped 4 rolaids. Everytime I peed I drank some more gatorade. by 8 AM I had drank 1 more quart of gatorade and a little bit of cranberry juice. 8 AM I popped 2 rolaids and 2 extra strength tums and started to pop the 6 Qtabs. 3 then 3 more about 30 minutes later. Also popped 1 or 2 more aspirin at 8 AM. With the LAST quart of gatorade (the 4th quart) I poured around 2 tablespoons of tablesalt into the gatorade and drank that, tastes gross. I made sure I peed a couple times before I left. I had to pee something terrible when I finally took my test, but it was nice and yellow when it came out, it was ALMOST curiously green, but it DID look natural for the most part. Just to be safe I put my midstream pee into the cup and the rest into the pot. I didn't fill it too incredibly much, I dunno if that matters. I'm just being precise. I had probably peed a total of 15 times before I took my actual test. From what I am understanding this is overkill - But I am pretty sure they tested me for specific gravity and creatinine levels because this company has money coming out of its bum and they took 3+ days to test it in a lab. Anyways I got a call today at about 1:00 PM Wednesday - 4 days after I took my test - and they said to come in to start on Monday. So I assume that means I passed the test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the praise -
EVERYBODY, from the people that put this website together to the random posters who give their stories, deserve a big pat on the back. You are helping regular people live regular lives in the face of a ruthless beast who consumes our personal rights and freedoms seemingly on a daily basis. I am more then appreciative to the the admins for keeping this site up and available to the public. I also want to thank Imn2Pot but he definitely does not deserve all the credit. But you are very informed and I found most everything you said incredibly helpful and relaxing. Keep up this excellent work, EVERYBODY!

Summary **This is WITHOUT ANY Creatine suppliment, you should take a normal dosage of creatine suppliment if possible for 2 and 3 days before the test**

1. 4 hours before test - Drink 1 quart gatorade pop 4 aspirin, 4 Qtabs
2. 3 hours before test - Drink 1 quart gatorade (optional 2 aspirin)
3. 2 hours before test - Drink 1 quart gatorade pop 2 aspirin, 4 rolaids,3Qtabs
4. 1 hour before test - Drink 1 quart gatorade+2tblspn Tablesalt, 2 rolaids, 2 tums, 3Qtabs, 2 aspirin

Body size may vary the amounts of liquid and other pills, but I think this is a surefire way to pass. I am 6'0 210 lbs mid 20's average metabolism.

THANKS!!!

Cinder Hella
03-29-2007, 02:09 AM
DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are â??myâ?? normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to Creatine: How Much to Take and When - Ray Sahelian M.D. - Dave Tuttle - HealthWorld Online (http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates/Article.asp?PageType=Article&Id=1188)

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding â??clearâ?? urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and donâ??t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes â??detoxâ??, â??xxx carboâ?? or â??super flushâ?? magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

Ya know I don't get why some people think it cool to post there own methods in a thread someone else started so I'm quoting the original post that so many have had success with here again for proper reference. I'm not saying no one else's ways work but if it ain't broke,....

I smoke about 3 or 4 times a week and I recently followed the above to a T and not just passed a piss test but a piss test for a clinical study at a medical lab, Ha! I did substitute 32oz of the water for Gatorade though but the original post said that was ok. I passed the initial drug screening and will be tested once a week for the next 4 weeks. I'll keep ya posted on how it goes! :rastabong:

Number 1 DJ
04-05-2007, 03:04 AM
dang guys i got b12 instead of b2 u think this is good or should i just go get b2 to be safe?

Number 1 DJ
04-05-2007, 03:14 AM
ok well i guess i will just tell u my story for my own comfort very new to weed only smoked two times once last monday(2 grams split 2 ppl) and the following thursaday(same amount) now i get a call from a job asking me to come in for interview on friday (not the day after i smoked, the next friday) so on the interview friday i will have been clean for 8 days and only smoked twice if im given a drug test that day u think i should be straight? im 5'11" 150lb's ok metabolisim so yeah u think i should be safe?

NEW 2 THIS
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Hello, I am in the middle of changing jobs, and I was just offered one but a drug test is part of the pre employment screening.

I wouldnt call myself a chronic smoker but I do smoke at least 3-4 times every couple of weeks, but its just a one blunt or joint when I do. The last time I smoked was Monday evening, and I stopped after one hit because it was rolled too tight and I was pulling anything, the time before that was probaly Tuesday or Wednesday of the last week, the week of the 9th....

Now that you know my smoking habits, I was just notified yesterday that I need to take the test in 48 hours! Since yesterday I went to this health store and purchased Wellement herbal cleansing tea flavor red rasberry! Im looking at other post and I havent seen anyone using this. I am also drinking a lot of water since last night, i would say that I have consumed a gallon, and I just ate some chicken and pasta like 5min ago, my urine is clear too clear! should i go and get another detox drink that is more popular, I havent taken that other yet I was going to wait until tomorrow tomorrow morning right before the test, I have also taken 2 niacins today so far one at 8 am and one just a few minutes ago, strangely I am not getting that hot and itching like someothers said I would, very minimumal. I really need this job, what do you advise? what other steps should I take, what shouldnt i do, what do I need to right before the test, would a practice test be good for me? If I pass that does that mean I need to keep up whatever method Im using or if I pass that now, I should be good for tomorrow mid day?

Will the testing center detect anything?

madeline
04-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Do whatever you can to delay the test to give you more time. How badly you want to keep this job will determine the lengths you'll go to protect it so we can't help you there.
But if it were me and there was absolutely no way out of it and I really wanted to keep this job I'd be thinking up some kind of calamity that would allow me a few days to a week off. Beyond that, start drinking. Anything that'll flush out quickly (I suggest cranberry juice) and AVOID FATS OF ANY KIND! I also recommend a diuretic such as "Aqua-Ban" to help get rid of excess water build-up from all of the drinking you're doing. Then on day of the test be sure to empty the bladder as much as possible before giving them their specimen and take niacin or b-vitamin when you wake up to put color and weight back into the urine (too much raises suspicions too so don't go overboard with them). You will most likely pass but will probably be disqualified from being diluted but that's ok, you should be given another test in a day or two which gives you even more of that valuable time you need right now.

But still the best and sure-fire way to pass is by substitution. Especially for employment tests as they usually are not watched and if so not all that closely...usually.

Hope this helps and good luck!

madeline
04-22-2007, 01:31 AM
And if they really want to watch you can always claim "Shy Bladder Syndrom" then pull a switch when you're left alone. It's a very real malady that leaves one unable to pee in the presence of others.

action.420
04-24-2007, 01:02 PM
So even when using the B12 vitamins my piss will still come back diluted it will just look yellow to the lab person I give it too? Isn't that a bit sketchy? BTW I can't raise my creatine levels bc this place tests for it, but I plan on just diluteing it, just wanted to know what exactly the B12 vitamins will do... Thanks.

Dizzy1
04-25-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't like to be "that" guy, but you really have to research this section of the forums (drug testing). All of the answers you are looking for are in here, I know because I've freakin read waaay too many of them. ;)

They test for creatine levels because a low level indicates a dilluted sample. Read the stickies and you'll know why.

B12(plus the B complex) add color and some weight to the urine, that's all.

They also test for salts in the urine, those add to the weight.

hehmke
04-27-2007, 06:58 PM
been clean for 16 days and passed a home drug test a day before todays test
I took a lab urinalysis today. the test was at 10:30 and i woke up at 9:00 and urinated twice before the test with one glass of water only . when i took the first test i did not give enough of a sample so they told me to drink a few glasses of water and wait to go again. my first sample was a rich yellow color and then after the first sample i drank 4 6oz glasses of water and waited to go again. after 20 min i submitted my second sample and it was a light yellow/green color
my question is will this sample be diluted b/c of the water or did i not drink enough water to have a diluted sample.
im worried my creatine level will not be sufficient
please give me any knowledge you have . this is very important to my future

boogey
04-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi folks,

Having read all of the threads here on the topic of drug testing (and having found them tremendously helpful, thanks) I will endeavor to avoid redundancy.

Here are my details, in case anyone is interested. I'm a late-30-something woman working in a reasonably high-up position in the business field. I've been a pretty heavy toker (consume about an eighth a week) for the past 10 or so years. I have never had to take a drug test before. I will be beginning a new job in September, however, which requires me to pass a urine test. Because of this, I've given up my favorite vice (oh, the horror) so that by the time I'm tested in late August, I will have had between 11 and 14 weeks of clean living. I am 5'4'' and 170lbs, so definitely not a lean lass but not obese either. I've also been living a pretty sedentary lifestyle. As such, a high body fat percentage and slow metabolism is the thorn in my side in terms of passing. I'll be trying to up my daily activity and water consumption in order to boost my metabolism in the coming weeks.

Here are my questions.

1. Most of the posts I've read on this site have been made by men. Similarly, most of the research I've read has used men as participants. Do any of the experts out there know if clearance time is higher for women than men? I would assume so, since our body fat percentage is as much as double that of men.

2. Also, I'm trying hard not to ask the ubiquitous (and probably annoying) "will I pass?" question, so I'll put it this way. Assuming I do not cheat between now and mid-August, do those in the know still recommend I dilute at that point or is this overkill? Has anyone on here quit for that long and NOT passed?

3. Okay fine, I'll do it... Will I pass?

Thanks again to those who have posted such great tips, helping good honest people like us protect our jobs and family.

chantoke
06-05-2007, 04:11 PM

you can get creatine monohydrate at GNC for fairly cheap. it's in powder form. mix it up with some grape juice or gatorade. the breakdown product is creatinine. if it's too elevated in your urine, tell them you were exercising that morning or the night before

chantoke
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Hi folks,

Having read all of the threads here on the topic of drug testing (and having found them tremendously helpful, thanks) I will endeavor to avoid redundancy.

Here are my details, in case anyone is interested. I'm a late-30-something woman working in a reasonably high-up position in the business field. I've been a pretty heavy toker (consume about an eighth a week) for the past 10 or so years. I have never had to take a drug test before. I will be beginning a new job in September, however, which requires me to pass a urine test. Because of this, I've given up my favorite vice (oh, the horror) so that by the time I'm tested in late August, I will have had between 11 and 14 weeks of clean living. I am 5'4'' and 170lbs, so definitely not a lean lass but not obese either. I've also been living a pretty sedentary lifestyle. As such, a high body fat percentage and slow metabolism is the thorn in my side in terms of passing. I'll be trying to up my daily activity and water consumption in order to boost my metabolism in the coming weeks.

Here are my questions.

1. Most of the posts I've read on this site have been made by men. Similarly, most of the research I've read has used men as participants. Do any of the experts out there know if clearance time is higher for women than men? I would assume so, since our body fat percentage is as much as double that of men.

2. Also, I'm trying hard not to ask the ubiquitous (and probably annoying) "will I pass?" question, so I'll put it this way. Assuming I do not cheat between now and mid-August, do those in the know still recommend I dilute at that point or is this overkill? Has anyone on here quit for that long and NOT passed?

3. Okay fine, I'll do it... Will I pass?

Thanks again to those who have posted such great tips, helping good honest people like us protect our jobs and family.

2.5 months is more than long enough to get rid of thc. you can help the process by exercising too.

chantoke
06-05-2007, 04:31 PM
dang guys i got b12 instead of b2 u think this is good or should i just go get b2 to be safe?

b2 is riboflavin. it's a totally different vitamin. the op was talking about b12.

chantoke
06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
I know this thread is old but for people who read it and wonder, drinking a lot of water or fluids days before the test is useless. As long as you are properly hydrated you will not be able to raise your kidney's filtration rate by loading up on water. You kidneys will regulate your blood volume to adjust for the increased water intake and you will not be able to increase your kidney's output of THC metabolites.

i think you might have reversed your thinking there. it's not that less THC total is filtered, it's that you dilute your urine enough so that there are say 1 part per 100,000 units of water instead of 1 part per 10,000 units of water. dilution works. only problem is 'specific gravity' or density of your urine goes down and the lab can check that as well.

this thread gives pretty detailed explanations of how to make your urine not seem diluted as well. not sure if it's as reliable. and nothing really seems as reliable as substituing.

this all depends on how old you are too. after 25-30 peoples kidneys really slow down. and it depends on your weight, because thc can form a suspension with your fat that makes it a very slow release over a very long period of time.

sudden0utburst
06-13-2007, 10:10 PM
hey um... i got a problem

im only 19 (on june 13 woo!) n imon probation

now i smoked about a hit n a half (maybe 2 lol) of some kinda potent shit...
i weigh 170 im a lil chubby but kinda stalky... but neways
my next piss test is on the 19th n i smoked on the 10th!!!

i am gonna follow the dilution method but im scared.. i dont wanna lose my life.. n i know it was irresponsible n all but im still.. in a rut man...

more info: before the 10th, i smoked on like the 25th or before that, like a hit or 2 maybe 3.... n before that was about a month or two... do u guys think ima get locked up.. or will i be fine? anyone.. please? anyone trustworthy?

FakeBoobsRule
06-16-2007, 08:57 AM
i think you might have reversed your thinking there. it's not that less THC total is filtered, it's that you dilute your urine enough so that there are say 1 part per 100,000 units of water instead of 1 part per 10,000 units of water. dilution works. only problem is 'specific gravity' or density of your urine goes down and the lab can check that as well.

What do you mean I might have reversed my thinking? I never said less THC total is filtered. I understand dilution completely. I gave this explanation about 4 months ago. I have no problems understanding or explaining dilution.

Actually I do and I will show you why without hesitation . First of all, THC is fat soluble, not water soluble. You can't flood your body with water or fluids and clean it out like you would pressure wash your driveway. The rate at which THC metabolites are eliminated in urine is governed by your kidneys' glomerular filtration rate. Once properly hydrated, you cannot increase the GFR by increasing fluid intake. If you keep drinking and drinking fluids and your body didn't regulate itself, you would die. To control this, your kidneys will pull water from the body and eliminate it to make up for the excess fluids you are drinking. During this whole process, you will not make your kidneys work better because you are taking in excess fluids and going to the bathroom more often. You did not increase how effective your kidneys are eliminating THC metabolites from the blood. All you did was increase the amount of water in your urine.

When you drink a lot of fluids on the day of the test, this is know as the dilution method. You are not passing the test because you cleaned your body of THC metabolites. What you have done is you have decreased the concentration of THC metabolites in the urine by increasing water. Most drug tests are not zero tolerance. Most drug tests use a cutoff on immunoassay of 50 ng of THC metabolites per ml of urine. Some tests will use a different cutoff but we will stick to this one. If you increase the mls of urine your body is prducing an hour, your THC metabolite concentration will drop. For example, if your body is eliminating 25,000 ng of THC metabolites an hour and 50 mls of urine an hour, your THC concentration is 25,000 divided by 50 mls for a level of 500 ng/ml. That would be a failure. If you take in excess fluids on the day of the test and produce 500 mls of urine an hour your concentration is now 25,000 divided by 500 for a level of 50ng/ml.

Your dad passed because he diluted, not because he cleaned himself out. He increased the amount of fluid in his urine and the concentration of THC metabolites dropped. Same amount of THC metabolites were there when he got to work that day, only after being told of the drug test, he increased fluid intake, increased fluid in the urine, drop in concentration. Cranberry juice is a mild diuretic and also has mild anti-septic properties in the urinary tract (why women subject to frequent urinary tract infections sometimes drink a lot of cranberry juice). It doesn't clean you out though.

Some THC metabolites are eliminated through sweating but very very little. Most THC metabolites are actually eliminated from your body by your liver, bile, and feces. Aerobic exercise can help you burn more THC metabolites from your body because THC is fat soluble and if you increase fat cell turnover, this can help. So it is the aerobic exercise burning calories that is important, not the sweat you get from the aerobics.

Use the search feature and you can find the original thread. I am too tired and I gotta hurry before my girl wakes up.

Guy
06-22-2007, 03:24 AM
If i use multi-vitimin will it pass for the vitamin B i need to make my pee yeller?

v4r1bl3
06-28-2007, 01:08 AM
Well...I followed the dilution method as well as I could, and I took a test today. The piss was still incredibly pale, though, so I'm worried they'll just say it's an automatic failed because it looks like I tried to cheat the test. Just wanted to say thanks for the information, and to wish me luck, haha...

v4r1bl3
06-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Oh, and by the way guys, with the creatine, from my research, they only test for 5ng/ml, which is an extremely small amount. They can't really test the creatine, because they don't know what your normal level is without testing you 24 hours before hand, just for your creatine level ;)

FakeBoobsRule
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Oh, and by the way guys, with the creatine, from my research, they only test for 5ng/ml, which is an extremely small amount. They can't really test the creatine, because they don't know what your normal level is without testing you 24 hours before hand, just for your creatine level ;)

OMG This advice is completely INCORRECT.

First of all they are measuring creatinine clearance and not creatine. Second the unit of measure is mg/dl not ng/ml. Third they can test for creatinine clearance and they aren't testing for creatine. Fourth, the level where you might be considered dilute is not 5 ng/ml but at 20 mg/dl or less, you could be in danger of getting a dilute negative depending on what your specific gravity is.

v4r1bl3
06-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah, chief, I made a typo, and I've read on several different pages that they've lowered it to 5mg/dl, my bad.

v4r1bl3
06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Actually, we're both right, they're both units of measure. And by the way, not everyone is as perfect as you, but I'm pretty sure could still realize that when I said "creatine" they're testing of some form of it.

FakeBoobsRule
06-28-2007, 11:23 PM
No, just because they are both units of measure doesn't mean we are both right. Below 5 mg/dl is usually considered non-human urine and not a dilute sample. Then you get into a whole new round of trouble because you look like you have adulterated your sample.

v4r1bl3
06-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Funny, since I've been seeing ng/ml all over the place on not only on this forum, but others. And I didn't say below 5, I said over. Though, why I even bother posting I don't know, since you are simply looking to prove how amazingly awesome your knowledge is.

FakeBoobsRule
06-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Funny, since I've been seeing ng/ml all over the place on not only on this forum, but others. And I didn't say below 5, I said over. Though, why I even bother posting I don't know, since you are simply looking to prove how amazingly awesome your knowledge is.
Funny thing is you are getting levels mixed up. 50 ng/ml is associated with the threshold on immunoassay and THC metabolite level. The way you said "they only test for 5ng/ml" in your first post in this thread makes it sound like that is the passing level, so yes you did and it is also incorrect. I'm not proving how amazing my drug testing knowledge is, I just don't want people to fail because someone comes along with a post count of 6 and starts typing out bad info.

You need to have a creatinine clearance level of 20 mg/dl or higher to pass validity without any problems. It is that simple.

thunderchunky70
07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm lazy and don't want to re-post

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/122149-guarantee-pass-pre-employment.html#post1512457

I'm not saying this is every case or your employer or PO will follow the same guidelines, but just be careful. Just sucks alot when a non smoker gets burned by a drug test

needajob
07-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Well thanks for the tips. I followed the guidelines to a T, except it took a little longer for my pee to turn yellow after taking the vitamin B but i will keep yall posted on the results.

And im a female so we shall see if it passes the gender test as someone before mentioned.

v4r1bl3
07-07-2007, 04:00 AM
I passed the test! It worked, it worked, I'm employed, and thank God for this site! Next step is to buy an oz and celebrate! First chonger's going out to N2!

clock26
07-07-2007, 05:55 AM
I understand that the B-Vitamin is primarily to keep the urine a more "normal" color, and not look so diluted. However, what prevents the sample from seeming diluted when they test it? Or is that why you drink electrolytes to raise the specific gravity, because then the sample doesn't seem dilute? I'm just wondering how they determine whether or not dilution was done because for my pre-employment screen dilution is counted as an automatic positive so I dont want to encounter that.

v4r1bl3
07-08-2007, 09:20 PM
electrolytes, or rolaids will raise the specific gravity, and also creatinine levels could possibly be checked for dilution. Which can be fixed by eating a lot of red meat 1-2 days before the test :rastasmoke:

TimberWolf
07-19-2007, 06:51 PM
electrolytes, or rolaids will raise the specific gravity, and also creatinine levels could possibly be checked for dilution. Which can be fixed by eating a lot of red meat 1-2 days before the test :rastasmoke:

Hello I am new here. I am going to eat red meat. What kind of meat and how well should I cook?

Next week I will go to network company for tech support training and will have drug test but not know when I will have drug test. I stop smoking since last Monday. I read N2's instruction. I bought B12 and asprins. I am going to start drink coffee and gatorades. I am going to take asprins and B12 daily til drug test. Will it be ok?

TimberWolf :cool:

NuggPuffer
07-23-2007, 01:55 AM
im a ghanja lover and i was cought with the fukin po-po with my bowl and weed well i ditched the weed cuz the cop was a dumb fuck but i got cought with the pipe so i want to court an they sent me to cads and i start that in like a week and they allready drug tested me an i failed terribly and they are guna test me again and if i fail again im fucked so what should i do? drink a shit bunch of water? put a couple dropps of bleach in my piss? and do detoxifacation pills work? helllllllp

Achiever
07-31-2007, 06:15 PM
I did this method and am waiting on my results from yesterday's test.

Was a heavy smoker for 3 years, multiple times daily, quit for about a month, then smoked a tobacco/weed pinner J with maybe 1/4 gram (negligable) amount of the green about 20 days before the test. Should I be worried? Probably not, right?

I will update ASAP

Achiever
07-31-2007, 11:20 PM
Passed.

Thank you.

Although I would stress that there are other factors which require you to meet it halfway (like abstaining), this method definitely helps because it addresses all of the common criteria upon which donors fail and how to beat it.

Just got a call back from my employer - I swear it was like I was on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" except it was "Who Wants to Pass a Drug Screen," with a long dramatic pause followed by being on hold for a few seconds. Finally, the good news came.

Bada bing.

Iguana
08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Could someone with known expertise (FBR?) please post if it is better to eat fats before testing or should they be avoided? I had always heard that in the days right before the test it would be better to eat them, but I seen a few times on this site that people are saying to avoid them.???

catzdogz
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Just wanted to say that I used this method and it worked!! I followed all of N2's steps, except that I used Powerade rather than water. I didn't smoke for 16 days, but on the day of the test, I came back positive on my first morning urine. I thought I was screwed, but I followed these directions carefully and it worked.. Thank you!! :smokin:

collieflower
08-22-2007, 07:17 AM
thanks.

LimeCush
08-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Does this dilute it only for the day of the test?Or does this clean it for good?

Iguana
08-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Dilution only works while you are diluted. There is no long-term dilution other than having enough time pass.

kristinfrisch
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
good luck

aussie big buds
09-09-2007, 07:46 AM
Ive been a pot smoker for about 15 years till i scored a wicked job and job site policy is to do random drug testing on site... they pick you out as you come in the gate.... I've been taking Red bull and Berocca with vitamin B2 & B3 every morning all i can say is so far so good..... I drink water till i'm pissing clear then take the above mentioned items about an hour before i walk through the gate....

SirSpanky
09-23-2007, 04:15 AM
I was clean for 2 weeks before the test but I was still nervous about passing so I followed the steps for dilution. I started eating red meat 2 days before my test and followed the directions to a T (substituted Gatorade for water) and passed.

SirSpanky
09-24-2007, 08:14 PM
OK so I guess I didn't pass. The company called me back today and said the test was diluted and that I would have to take it again. Not sure if I should try the steps for dilution again...

Burnt Toast
07-20-2011, 02:20 AM

This step can be skipped.

Back when the Guidelines were compiled, aspirin was used as an interferant for only one type of test: the first-generation EMIT screen. Since then, a second-gen EMIT (aka EMIT II ) was introduced to counter the interference issues caused by aspirin. As a result, the first-gen EMIT is seldom used by the labs anymore (if, at all).

Mechanism and elimination of aspirin-induced interference in Emit II d.a.u. assays -- Linder and Valdes 40 (8): 1512 -- Clinical Chemistry (http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/abstract/40/8/1512)