ezjim
06-16-2005, 11:12 PM
http://cannabisculture.com/articles/4389.html

nicholasstanko
06-17-2005, 12:48 AM
thanks for the post man...

High Voltage
06-17-2005, 01:19 AM
Yeah I read the article on Cannabis Culture's site, and her options don't look very appealing. If she can't get back into Canada to her husband and child, and since he can't come to the USA then that means they would all have to seek refuge in a third country.Total drag.
It's hard to get away from legal troubles, clean.
Maybe one day this drug war will end.

Smokeyface
06-18-2005, 09:33 PM
It would really help if you visit Renee's site, there are ways you can help.

www.reneeboje.com (http://www.reneeboje.com)

You might want to write Irwin Cotler.

Snail Mail:
The Honourable Irwin Cotler, P.C., M.P. Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada 284 Wellington Street Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H8

Email: [email protected]

This family really needs our support!

ezjim
06-20-2005, 11:38 AM
i guess tearing a mother away from her child and husband because she watered a few plants is what ol W ment when he said he was for family values i dont know who i feel more sorry for renee and her family or the bush crime family for having such a hypocritacal ass clown for a son

nicholasstanko
06-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Trust me, all the Bushs look like the same. It sickens me how everyone doesnt mind that W was a coke head but someone dying gets spit on. I say fuck the pharmeceutical industry. Jesus Christ you guys! Do you know how fucking laughable that is! The P. company actually takes time and effort and resources to make ARTIFICIAL drugs that have the same or less effect than cannabis. THEY MAKE FAKE VERSIONS OF MEDECINE THAT WE ALREADY HAVE! NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD MEMBERSHIP TO A COUNTRY CLUB! STOP FUCKING TAKING MONEY FROM POOR PEOPLE TO BUY YOUR SHIT! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU PROZZAC FUCK YOU RITALIN FUCK YOU ANY OTHER DRUGS THAT SOME ASSHOLE MAKES IN A LAB! FUCK THE WHOLE WORLD IF IT DECIDES TO NOT MAKE WEED ANYMORE!

FUCK THE DEA! FUCK THEM FOR MAKING MURDERERS OUT OF OUR CHILDREN! YES! MURDERERS! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! YOU MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO SMOKE WEED AND THAT AUTOMATICALLY CAUSES A BLACK MARKET! POOR PEOPLE MOSTLY BLACKS AND LATINOS THEN USE THAT BLACK MARKET TO MAKE MONEY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS TOO BUSY SPENDING MONEY ON A WAR BUDGET YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! YOURE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND KEEPING THEM IN A STATE OF SUBSERVIENCE! NOW YOU WANT US TO BUY YOUR SHIT KNOWING THAT MOST CANT AFFORD IT! FUCK YOU MEDICARE! FUCK YOU HMO!

PEOPLE WERE OUTRAGED OVER TERRI SCHIAVO AND WANTED TAXPAYER MONEY AND MEDICARE TO GO TOWARDS PAYING FOR HER TREATMENTS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS A FUCKING VEGETABLE (r.i.p. terri)! FUCK YOU FALSE CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT! YOU EVIL FUCKING SCUMBAGS! FUCK YOU VATICAN! PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES ARE DYING! DYING! THEY ARE FUCKING DYING! YOU'RE PROUD OF THAT!?!? YOU'RE PROUD TO BE IGNORANT!?!??!

To all the "christians" out there that support the war and the anti-drug/marijuana movement...FUCK YOU! Yes I said it! God put weed here for us you fucking assholes! GOD PUT WEED HERE FOR US ALL TO USE! If you fuckers would take five minutes to read your Bible then you'd see many passages where cannabis is glorified. DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU! GOD AND JESUS TELL US TO USE IN ABUNDANCE TO HELP OTHERS AND LIVE PEACEFUL LIVES AND YOU FUCKERS DONT WANT PEACE! They dont want peace at all! they WANT war! They WANT disease! They WANT racism! They WANT poverty! YOU KNOW WHY!? SO THEY CAN FUCKING BRING YOU TO CHURCH AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT! YOU SUBMIT YOUR BODY AND MIND TO THEM AND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY! FUCK YOU! I WONT BE TAKEN! FUCK YOU!

Jesus Christ, Im really upset. Sorry for the caps. Fuck. Hemp has THOUSANDS of uses! Cannabis has HUNDEREDS of medicinal uses. They ALL keep it as illegal as possible to funnel more money from US to them. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Sorry Jesus, but these people you died to save are fucking assholes. We have to band together people! We have to do whatever it takes!

Button Basher
06-20-2005, 05:48 PM
What the fuck nick? People don't connect with your passionate attitude when it's nothing but a big stress with lots of caps. If you've got points to make you might benefit from constructing them with a little maturity. Not that I don't see what your saying but... umm... chill.

nicholasstanko
06-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Fuck off, dick basher. I dont care if "people" connect or not. I'm putting my message across and im outraged at how we're destroying our planet and our people by making weed illegal. I put my words in caps because i WANT "people" to see my words and know i mean them.

nicholasstanko
06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
You can sit there and smoke your weed because you know you'll get high and you dont give a fuck whether or not its illegal because youre still getting high. You're anti-constructive if you criticise my way of doing things but you didnt offer any points of your own either with my arguement or against it. But it's okay go light up your bowl or joint or bong or whatever you use because the government wont care if you do. They'll collect your money from the raid they do and when they catch you and put you in jail theyll make you work for 20 cents an hour. Then you'll smuggle in some weed and roll it up in tissue and say "man...i love the fact that i didnt do anything and now ive got three meals a day and my own room to boot"

Button Basher
06-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Lol, uh oh.

Would you like to maybe chill for a second? I mean stop being angry, just for a second.

I wasn't putting you down, I was just letting you know that the caps lock doesn't help prove your point. I personally prefer it when someone makes a valid point in a very much gentlemanly manner :cool: . I don't see the point in getting pissed off about it. So the world works like that, big deal. Oh well! So your passionate about the cause. Are you going to do something about it or keep posting the message to people that already know it on a cannabis forum? Then again, if that's your way of doing things I don't mean to judge.

I didn't offer any points because your post didn't really stir anything up :confused: . We could insult George W again, we could insult the Christians again and we can insult the government again, but we're still not getting anything done. I'd rather light a spliff then worry about it and I don't think that's so outrageous. As if anyone gives a fuck about stoners nowadays. That's why noone listens and that's why noone intervenes, i'll smoke my pipe in peace with that in mind. :cool: I'm no braveheart myself :o .

Chill!

nicholasstanko
06-20-2005, 11:01 PM
yeh thats true/ but golly was i pissed when i tapped into my inner self and God spoke to me. I felt like an avenging angel or something. Well anyway my high came down so now it's all good/ Thanks B. Basher. Sorry for flying off on you. Mustve thought you were amsterdam or torog.

nicholasstanko
06-20-2005, 11:02 PM
lol i was so high i thought that if i put it in caps they'd "hear" me.

Button Basher
06-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Lol, that's cool. Tsk, how can you mistake me for one of those guys? Do you see any photoshopped images? :cool:

Smoke and be positive! :p