PDA

View Full Version : Hey come check it out

Dope Chic
04-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey everybody!!! I found my way here yesterday and this is a kick ass site!!! :D :cool: I'm a 23 yr old female from Washington. I'm studying to be a paralegal :cool: I work part time at an auto body shop doing prep work. My hobbies include tokin(of course) :eek: drinkin :p working on cars, horseback riding, listening to music(metal, baby ;) ) and surfin the net :D I hope to talk to some you u in chat. :cool:

Later All

Dope Chic

;) ~~Toke on Baby!!!~~ ;)

smokey
05-01-2004, 01:47 PM
lmao u need to listen to ur own advice too kraze u said she the woman of ur dreams i didnt see u introduce yourself.
hi dope chic 22 male england here cwhy not come n check out the chat too

Kraze
05-01-2004, 03:05 PM
lmao u need to listen to ur own advice too kraze u said she the woman of ur dreams i didnt see u introduce yourself.
hi dope chic 22 male england here cwhy not come n check out the chat too

I beg the differ, sir smokey. That is my introduction, I said what needed to be said "Hey there" what I liked about her, and "my name". And "she may" have responded to me already.
Now for weedfean, read his post. "i just found the girl of my dreams so just shut up" Now looks and sounds to me like he was typing and introduced himself to me. Now I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't swing that way.
He needs to address her not me. AND then! he can bash me. When I posted my response to Weedfean I was trying to make my point quickly so I can leave, but guess I could have put a little more effort into my advice for all to understand.
Anyway...My introduction is simple, for reason being, no sense of typing all you want before finding out if it's worth persuing.
kmg
you have a great weekend smokey and dope chick
you to weedfean

weedmonkey
05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
I listen to metal too. drink... and drive...sometimes. of course smoke...

I like Slayer, Pantera, Obituary, Cradle of filth, ABSU, Limbonic Art, Unleash, Sepultura, Napalm Death, My dying bride, etc.

But these days I'm more into grunge. Nirvana, Alice in Chains:) :p :eek:

Dope Chic
05-03-2004, 06:06 AM
Ok you guys mellow out!!! :eek: Damn!!! :p I'll talk to you all...no need to fight :p But not right now I'm not on here 4 very long tonite...long weekend and I'm beat sooooo...

Nite all

Kraze
05-04-2004, 04:22 AM
Ok you guys mellow out!!! :eek: Damn!!! :p I'll talk to you all...no need to fight :p But not right now I'm not on here 4 very long tonite...long weekend and I'm beat sooooo...

Nite all

no one's fighting, I personally was just explaining for the young lads. Have a great night..
Kraze..

hookah
05-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey Dope Chic,
Seems like the testosterone level in here is exceeding it's limit!!!Next thing U know they're gonna be buttin heads and grunting and all that other stupid male bullshit!

HvyFuel
05-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi Dopey ;)
You won't see me on chat quite that late very often, I'm usually tucked up stoned and warm by midnight. I'll be popping in for a chin wag now and then so I'll cya soon. :)

Sparkir
05-08-2004, 02:09 PM
wow, lol u guys arent the best playas in the world ,, (Play that secne out in a bar setting.) lol

BeT

tj fazz
05-18-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi dope chick, bet u r a chick arn't you? anyway my name is andy (tj fazz) wen logged in please send me an e-mail to [email protected] c u soon

luv andy

NowhereMan
05-28-2004, 11:57 PM
Hi dope chick, bet u r a chick arn't you? anyway my name is andy (tj fazz) wen logged in please send me an e-mail to [email protected] c u soon

luv andy

that was funny to me

Lola
06-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi, Welcome:D

anycraic
06-01-2004, 03:01 PM
lol at the email dispensing hopefuls

dumass
06-24-2004, 12:27 PM
If you'r a female where are you buds, HUH? :eek: Man, with you guys around who needs a f$#@ing T.V.? :p (and I thought I was a dumass :D .......) Yeah, that's right, I can use too many smilies too ;) .....