PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

chibicat2001
04-30-2004, 05:36 AM
I have to take a piss test, probably within the next week and want to know if anyone has ever used products from detoxify. (ready clean, xxtra clean etc..) I quit for 2 months, and have over the past 10 days smoked daily, but very small amounts, 1 time per day. This is my first day that I haven't smoked, and have started drinking water and vitamins. I will go get a test privately first, but want to know about any experience with the detoxifying products.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Like anyone, I HAVE TO PASS THIS TEST!!!!

Thanks

IamN2pot
05-02-2004, 02:11 AM
chibi, to start, there is NO product that will remove THC from fat cells where it is stored, so NO product, reguardless of its claims will detoxify THC. There are 2 ways to defeat urine test. 1 is to substitute a clean sample. 2 is to dilute your urine to a point that the THC in it is below cutoff levels. Substitution, for non observed test is 100% effective. Dilution becomes more effective the longer you abstain. With my personal levels of toxins, I must abstain a minimum of 6-7 days before I can dilute enough to pass a UA, but every one is differant. Save your money on the 'magic potions' and use it insted for the supplies needed to dilute or buy clean substitute urine. Hope that helps. N2

chibicat2001
05-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey what do I use to dilute my urine, because I can't afford or have time to buy clean urine?

Thanks

IamN2pot
05-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Water, tea, cranberry juice, coffee, or even soft drinks can be used to dilute with, although sodas tend to make you belch, alot! N2

chibicat2001
05-04-2004, 04:47 PM
What about Creatine loading and taking asprin? Have been reading alot about this, but don't know if I should spend money on them. I have been drinking between 2quarts and gallon of liquids per day since I quit, and know that B-12 will help color my urine yellow. I need all the info you have, because you seem to be the most informed.

My test probably won't be until after the 14th of May, and by then it will have been 14 days clean. I appreciate all your advice and have been following it !!!

Thanks

Chibi

IamN2pot
05-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Chibi, what is this test for? Is it for employment? N2

chibicat2001
05-05-2004, 03:19 AM
N2, this is for an internship through school at a veterinary practice. I'm in school trying to get registered as veterinary technician, and have to do a 10 week intership. I got busted on a drug test at my other job, where I was a social worker about 4 months ago. I need to pass this test, so I can earn so cash to survive on. I'm working at a minimum wage job now, and it doesn't pay the bills!! I should probably mention that I'm 39 and on the heavy side as far as weight goes, so metabolism is probably slow. Chibi

IamN2pot
05-05-2004, 03:52 AM
Chibi, 1st, any clean urine will do. Age or sex of doner does not matter, only that it is drug free. Do you have a smoking friend with a young child? My 6yo's pee has passed twice. And if you were going to spend $$$ on a detox, use that money for a clean substitute sample. Depending on where you live, it might even be available at your local head shop. If you need links to urine vendors, just ask or Google.
If you still can't get free pee, and use dilution, without loading with Creatine, statisticly around 25% of those following the guidelines come up dilute. With Creatine loading, that number drops to below 5%. And about 10-20%, myself included, need at least 7-10 days abstainance before levels are low enough to pass with dilution, period. Hope that helps. N2

chibicat2001
05-05-2004, 10:11 PM
N2. What about dog urine? If I can get some clean urine how do I store it and what is the best way to concel it? Thanks Chibi

IamN2pot
05-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Forget the K-9 urine. Click the attached pic to read the caption.
As for urine storage. Must be used/submitted within 8 hours at room/body temp. Frozen, it will keep up to 1 year and can be thawed and warmed to body temp with warm water. READ THE SUBSTITUTION GUIDELINES thread on the main drug testing board, then PRACTICE!!! Hope that helps. N2
Read this thread for more ideas. http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd18x11302.shtml

chibicat2001
05-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey N2...one last question about Creatine and one about home testing. I read and wrote down your dilution technique and it did mention creatine loading. I'm a little confused, should I do it 2-3 days before like you suggested in your dilution tips or not at all? What do you think about the home testing kits, particulary interested if you know anything about the one from Walgreens. It is cheaper than the lab, but I need to make sure it is reliable. If I can get the funds together I will probably buy some urine from sites you recommended to other people as well. Let me know.
Chibi

ps...thanks for all your help, I have felt a little better about things and trying to stay positive. Pardon the pun :)

IamN2pot
05-06-2004, 09:48 PM
If you have the time, load for 2-3 days before your schedualed test. The test at WalGreen are very dependable. But, by the time you buy Creatine and home test, it's probibly cheaper to buy some substitute urine. Plus, by substituting, once it's in the cup at an acceptable temp, you've passed. No waiting and wondering. Go buy a $.99 travel size bottle of shampoo, rinse it out throughly, fill it with warm water and start practicing. I believe you'll be amazed at how easy it is to maintain the correct temp for hours this evening while you watch the hockey and basketball playoffs. Then if your still nervous about the tiny possibility of an observed test, plan to substitute, but load up with just water and vitamins as a back-up plan B. N2

jj1982
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
I just wanted to say that my friend used his girlfriends pee and passed his drug test. Just make sure the donor is pregnant, because if they test for this than you will be screwed.

IamN2pot
07-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Just make sure the donor is pregnant,

ROFLMAO!!!!

A pregnancy test is not part of ANY drug test.
:!)
N2