PDA

View Full Version : please advise

fly
04-29-2004, 02:38 PM
I am a new member of this forum, though I have been reading it for a while. I am appealing for advice from anyone who has a medical background in health tests or first hand knowledge of it, I have a medical health test coming up in which they will the glucose, protein, and blood levels in my piss, this test is administered through urination on a strip, and I will be supervised. Also part of this test is a blood test that checks the oxygen in my blood. I received a letter informing me of my medical 2 (27th of April) days ago, afterwhich i stopped smoking, the medical is on the 5th of May. Before that I had smoked everyday for about 3 weeks, took a two week break, and then smoked everyday for another 3 weeks. I have since began taking a herbal diuretic that clears your colon, a 300ml bottle of prune juice everyday, an have been going to the washroom approximately every 20 or so minutes. Any advice anyone? What else can I do just to play it safe, and is it possible for me to get tested for THC through the tests I described, sorry if the information is too little. Thanks in advance for the replies. :(

jlove
04-29-2004, 05:58 PM
If they are not going to watch you piss in the cup then get another person to piss in a cup that does not smoke and put the cup under your arm-pitt or in your pants so it will be the same tempture as your body. Make sure that the person is the same sex or they will be able to tell that it is not you.

- is THC the only thing you are trying to get out of your system?

Good Luck! :

fly
04-29-2004, 07:35 PM
yeah, THC is the only thing I'm trying to clear, I willl have to piss on a strip of paper or something, and I will be supervised. Hopefully I get through...

david420
04-29-2004, 11:08 PM
if u had a cup of piss in ur armpitt wouldnt it spill..?