PDA

View Full Version : NEW LEAF GROWTH WHERE THE FLOWERING SHOULD BE (herm)?

J DOG 6000
06-13-2005, 03:36 PM
IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE NEW GROWTH THAT WOULD BE ON A BRANCH INBETWEEN THE MAIN STEM AND A LEAF BUT IT'S WHERE THE FLOWER WOULD GROW.IT'S SHOWING PRE-FLOWERS EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT A COUPLE SPOTS HAVE THIS LITTLE BRANCH GROWING.(STILL REALLY EARLY SINCE IT REALLY SHOWED A BRANCH LOOK.IT USED TO LOOK LIKE A PRE-FLOWER WITH VERY LITTLE FOLIAGE.
NO BALLS ANYWHERE. IF IT WERE A HERMY WOULD'NT
THERE BE BALLS?
ANYWAY,AS ANYONE HEARD OF OR SEEN THIS?
IF SO PLEASE EXPLAIN.
THANX,
J DOG 6000

SaH
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Are you adding some superthrive or other booster hormone stuff ? When you inbreed as much as happens with MJ you can get weird growths. I just germed a seed with two sprouts in it.

J DOG 6000
06-14-2005, 08:19 AM
IT'S NORTHERN LIGHTS.I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH BREEDING WAS DONE ON THIS STRAIN BUT YOUR PROBABLY RIGHT.AND YES SHE RESENTLY HAD A LITTLE SUPER THRIVE(1 DOSE) ALSO IT WAS JUST TOPPED SO I'M SURE THOSE 2 THINGS ARE THE CAUSE.I'M STILL CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE AS SEEN THIS HAPPEN?I'M JUST GONNA KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE OTHER GIRLS AND WATCH SEX CLOSELY.IF SHE SPROUTS SOME BALLS IT'S CURTAINS!
ANYWAY THANX FOR THE REPLY

SaH
06-14-2005, 12:53 PM
No problem any chance of you posting a pic ? People post lists of equipment needed and my camera is a great tool and saved my ass many times before a problem spreads to fast.

J DOG 6000
06-14-2005, 02:12 PM
I'll get some pic's up today.

J DOG 6000
06-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I tried to take pic's but I couldn't focus that close.
Just picture new leaf and branch growth where there usually would be a pre-flower.About a centameter of new growth.

SaH
06-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Are you growing indoors or out ? If inside move it outside to the time where you can tell and if outside move it downwind. I have a hermie MasterLow going now that I seeded with some pure Lowryder pollen.